3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Fox 09.11.19 07:39 pm

Unique and rare transport GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Bulletproof limo in the mission Kill Phil and you can buy for 3 thousand in the building about future Sunshine autos.BMX is about Stonewall JS(gun shop bikers).ATV is in one of the missions of Louise,even in a mission(do not remember exactly which one)Reni(in the Studio),but it is easier to buy for 3,000 in the same building about the future Sunshine autos.The Deluxo is near the hotel,which is located near north point mall,and sometimes appears in movie maker.Sandking is close to the beach in vice beach.Jet ski is in port(where Weiss gave us the task of Cortez)and in the Studio.
99 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chempion2016 09.11.19

Time is short now, in the summer wanted 3-VS to lead in divine form, after the session something.
summer wanted 3-sun lead
summer wanted
wanted
don't want, okay

T
TML 09.11.19

Чемпион2008
lol

A
AlSar 09.11.19

Чемпион2008
The words is not to find fault, this refers to the want.

The Moon Lightman
Yes here and I about the same.

C
Chempion2016 09.11.19

AlSar
Well, well, well))

A
AlSar 09.11.19

Чемпион2008
Well, well, well, well.
Find me VSS for PS2 for sale, it would be great.

g
german1 09.11.19

and unless he was in the beta this was a rancher or not

C
Chempion2016 09.11.19

AlSar
In Muhosranske, by the way I found lol

current PS2 I have no

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 09.11.19

PS2 version can be found in nearby M. Video stores. I don't think there are any problems.

G
GTAshnik177 09.11.19

here's what I found on the emulator piece in one mission, Maverick no rear doors there eshsche will sit lance Vance dance

C
Carbon8909 09.11.19

герман1
Bethke may have been; but from the final version of the game it was removed.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 09.11.19

I didn't understand, the PSP emulator? What a Maverick without rear door with lance? Jester knows you.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 09.11.19

Carbon8909
again you very fast.

Y
Yerdna 555 09.11.19

Probably,he meant a job where you had to find drugs biker gang and fly there by helicopter.In any case, such a uniqueness transient(

G
GTAshnik177 09.11.19

He 100% is, but there should not appear.

D
DestroyEr97 09.11.19

Without Modifications FBI Rancher is impossible to

c
charlie.pabloe 09.11.19

Yes sorry but the question is has anyone tried to paint it

A
Akim Miroshnichenko 09.11.19

Hey people pliz tell me where is the rancher in GTA Vice city stories pliz

A
AlSar 09.11.19

The Governor Miroshnichenko
The normal Rancher in VCS do not have. Gang Rancher gang Sharks can be found
or businesses controlled by them, or on Prawn Island at any time.

G
GRAUPAL 09.11.19

Hello people. Can someone come in handy I found the fact on ATVs from the mission When it comes to fun or Fun day (When Funday Comes (Louise Cassidy-Williams)). I was able to get 3 quads in a unique color (UC) for one race without failure of the mission, only in this passage failed to preserve fire resistance (FP). In order to get them you need to provoke the crash rivals that they fell off a Quad bike and have time to jump on their ATV before they do and then they will consider the quadrics lost. Another important fact you need to do everything close to the finish line. Anyone interested I have a saved game. Later can lay out with a full walkthrough with the car which are extracted from failures.
Also managed to get 4 squares one of which (white) with fireproof (FP) for one race, but it is already in failure. Fire resistance (FP) is saved on the Quadra where you kill the dude.

Here is the method in the beginning, so I got 2 Quadra

And then I also managed to provoke a crash at the end of the race

By the way there is another interesting fact, if one of the dudes will lose your quadrics that he would later find a replacement and it will be quadrics with others, but most likely has a simple color.