3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 11.11.21 11:40 pm

So that! (Diablo 2)

I repeat - I am here recently, so my opinion can be considered relatively unbiased. Templates for sniffing under the cut:
Spoiler inb4 : WHAT YOU HAVE AGAIN, GO WIGS OF WATER, 6 Lo THIS IS THE NORMAL PRICE, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, ANEKHI ALWAYS SO COOL, LET YOU HAVE A BOMBIT SIMPLY, THE KOTYARA BURNED THE BOMB YES YOU NOOB JUST, STUPID SCHOOLBOY etc.

Let's start, perhaps.

According to unverified sources, tonight - in the morning (whoever) had the so-called Diablo 2 World Event. It was before that, of course, more than once, but I am scratching: where are the prices for anihi?
Let's take me, a typical beginner: I don’t carry wigs, I don’t play PVP on runes because I don’t know how, I collect stones and scrupulously cook PG, I brew amulets / rings, I sell speckles at ~ Pul-Ist, but for what I can’t to afford the cherished ANNIHILATOR for which month? Along with this, another question arises: does everything really work as intended?

PS If someone has, then the most cherished ANNIHILATOR, share how you
worked for him Spoilernasosalizirovanny, as well as call experts on anticlone charms with their guaids.
152 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 11.11.21

Torum.
Well, politics is politics, and a person noticed that, as a beginner, I should sit without an annihilator and annihilate myself. And a beginner, something more or less knowledgeable, I noticed: to get something worthwhile, you have to drive wigs / farm gear / runes, and drive wigs-grind, and I don't welcome grind in online jerks, sorry and I will not do it, not because I am lazy, but because I am also doing grinding at work. If I want to grind, I'll go to work.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky, in general, Mazila's advice, ironically, is the most efficient one - taskai pariki.
[edit] ah, well, okay.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
I don't play PVP

Why do you need anikh? do you think that + 1sk 10-15stats and 10-15 @ res will somehow drastically change your gameplay?

Just steal like a firk and continue the songs about wigs and runes "for nerds".

Еpiscop_moo 11.11.21

In addition to + exp and cuts, the annihilator has nothing so valuable to kill because of this. This, of course, is not about the case when you want to make a "mathematically perfect Persian", for example, without a single stat in vita, but if such a goal is worth it, then be ready to work a lot for this, throw or be friends with the right people (and then throw and their).

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, you won't be able to steal past the authorities. ;-)

kaardinno
; D

then throw them
Episcop_moo, Your Holiness .. and just pull the wigs at the bottom? : D
ah, damn it, it's a grind! I keep forgetting: D

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Well, look. I do not have enough fire-cut fires for exactly ten. For the fifth day I have been looking for sc 20xp / 11fres, prices are bending - dear mom, why not take 10/10/5 aneh for 1.5 Lo, as Pasha suggested in the chat today? Whatever it was - I do not have a rune, I have only Veks and more, and even today I asked some people to sell anikh on credit at 25%, count?

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Episcop_moo of a
mathematically perfect Persian - about that.

H
Hav 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
humbled himself with requests for debts, and broke his wigs. You are a hypocrite.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
I'm not saying that wigs are for nerds, I simply and directly declare: this is not for me, this is grind, and I do not like to do monotonous monotonous work when I rest from monotonous monotonous work.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dobermn
I didn’t humiliate myself before anyone, I asked - I was refused, the conversation was over. Don't be confused, you fool.

I
Immense 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardskiy
For all the time playing in d2 on pg, I realized one thing: do not stir up g * clearly, you will smear yourself harder. Nobody owes anything to anyone, you want something - do it yourself!

H
Hav 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Congratulations, now you are aware of the definition of the word "humiliation". Now you can google what self-esteem is.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dobermn
I know what self-respect is, and specifically, I can advise you to google what honor and dignity are.
By the way, especially for you, who calls everyone nouns, I have a little pun: It is better to be the latest nouns than a famous bastard.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Immense
kidala ne eli eto ti? D (Intence?)

m
mazzilavbane 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
ne ho4ew taskat 'pariki - begai bez anixa, net problem, obrawaisea!

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

I do not like to do monotonous monotonous work when I rest from monotonous monotonous work.
Alexey Bitardsky, the administrator has a different opinion here, do you understand? his position was sounded more than once: do not like it? leave your Israel!

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Obsessed
Oops! :(

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexei Bitardskiy
put a clean ss 11fres

Create a game, go to start> run, write 'cmd'
Next , write 'netstat -n' in the console. The game you created will end at 4000.
Now I have created a game with 174ip (random).

There are three IPs for pg: 187, 174, 182. Every time you create a game, check on which ip it was created. Before the clone, leave 1-2 games on each ip.

If you don't have a friend for a java-konvopal couple, then swing a smither and a bo-barb. In addition to crushing and s, you need to dress the smitter: dr (shaft, for example) and light fire overcut (think of yourself). In the hands of a lacerator, or maybe a lawbringer pb (I won't say exactly about the decra).

Wait for the next elephant and rob the caravans.

In general, you are some kind of lazy whiner. You do not understand why you need anikh and perf ss (20/11), but there are no runes on them and you are not going to get them. And the universal injustice is to blame for everything. Although I have a negative attitude towards the situation with the monopoly on anihi, it is hare to bomb and cry. Maybe you're just bored?

f
firkax 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
I am not saying that wigs are for nerds, I simply and directly declare: this is not for me, this is grind, and I do not like to do monotonous monotonous work when I rest from monotonous monotonous work.

wigs are for nerds and there is no need to drive them,
although nerds naturally drive them and that is how they get anihs, but they do not need to be like them, but to

be indignant at the prices of anihs - is it somehow incomprehensible to
whom the indignation is addressed?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Oh-vey! :(
Alexey Bitardsky, alas.

But there is no need
to be like them, continue to

wander ;-) Dosmotr, bravo, I double! ) L @ lbringer in one snout seems to me preferable.