3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 11.11.21 11:40 pm

So that! (Diablo 2)

I repeat - I am here recently, so my opinion can be considered relatively unbiased. Templates for sniffing under the cut:
Spoiler inb4 : WHAT YOU HAVE AGAIN, GO WIGS OF WATER, 6 Lo THIS IS THE NORMAL PRICE, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, ANEKHI ALWAYS SO COOL, LET YOU HAVE A BOMBIT SIMPLY, THE KOTYARA BURNED THE BOMB YES YOU NOOB JUST, STUPID SCHOOLBOY etc.

Let's start, perhaps.

According to unverified sources, tonight - in the morning (whoever) had the so-called Diablo 2 World Event. It was before that, of course, more than once, but I am scratching: where are the prices for anihi?
Let's take me, a typical beginner: I don’t carry wigs, I don’t play PVP on runes because I don’t know how, I collect stones and scrupulously cook PG, I brew amulets / rings, I sell speckles at ~ Pul-Ist, but for what I can’t to afford the cherished ANNIHILATOR for which month? Along with this, another question arises: does everything really work as intended?

PS If someone has, then the most cherished ANNIHILATOR, share how you
worked for him Spoilernasosalizirovanny, as well as call experts on anticlone charms with their guaids.
152 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky, exactly to this. otherwise, the game (old, kagbe) needs to be finished with something, and the adman is not on friendly terms with the saw.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

wigs-aniki, bo-lo, barbs-shmarbs
What nonsense are you talking about?

B
Bitard 11.11.21

nikita2112
Obsessed looking around the hut, ask him for a favor.
In general, when you enter the hut, say: Peace, to vagabonds, thieves in suit, garbage in the mouth! You can ask for your bazaar now, you can climb inside and under the shkonar, but for the first time, inadvertently, you say goodbye. There are 2 chairs, by the way: on one they are chiseled, on the other they are sticking out, which one will you sit on, which mother will you sit on? Himself as an aspirant? Our zone is red, the godfather turns brown day by day, the hill cannot do anything, and youth leaves ... You sit down, chifirn! Inside!

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

nikita2112, yes, we are driven here sometimes, it's simple) 0))

f
firkax 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
not to the same extent!
and what is this degree?
anikh is a top-end charm, it was originally conceived as a semi-mythical item
on the other side of the charm you can pump and wear and without it
everything is correct, most do not have it

B
Bitard 11.11.21

firkax
I wrote so - Cherished Annihilator, but the eighth month,
SpoilerKarl
Firk!

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

firkax
will you answer me at all?)) I have not been afk for a long time, but still on the same channel, I even made a couple of screenshots))

l
lait_one 11.11.21

dude, these anihs are not needed by anyone but you. Why are you bombing that? wait a month - prices will fall - buy yourself.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

will you even answer me?))
Dosmotr, "- How do you give a petition to the king, smerd ?!" ©; D

B
Bitard 11.11.21

lait_one
So I'm already eta, 98 I'm going to take it, it's a shame to fall, I need to catch up with the tunnels.

l
lait_one 11.11.21

Banita in that season there was a nickname, but in this labella. anyway. if you are 98, then you really should have a runza on anikh. and if you have a bomb, then you take and save up, as I did in my time. actually locomotive 1-2 wigs a day and bought soji. Sparred for 100+ soj and called a clone with friends. but that's a completely different story. ))

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Bonita generally has her own secrets, there you are powerless

f
firkax 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
but the eighth month,
so what about the eighth month?
and then there will be the ninth
and tenth
and hundredth
what is so special about them?

maybe you wanted to say that you have been playing with a mythical object for 8 months and now so that everyone has it already? no, not so
8 months for this game - this is nothing
you can play for 10 years and I still don’t get
something, but Tyrael has never fallen (and much more) during this period,
you can play for 30 years and something not find
get used to these time frames

f
firkax 11.11.21

Dosmotr
will you answer me at all?)) I haven’t been afk for a long time, but still on the same channel, I even made a couple of screenshots))
you didn’t seem to ask anything
and what screenshots are that?

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
There are no secrets, but there are many options, ranging from 2+ bodies stomping one charm and ending with an unlimited supply of free time for one single person, and if he is not sleeping, then he will probably chop his grass, but this is the same (according to all canons, absolutely any online - handjobs). Well, specifically in d2 - ANNIHILATOR, of course.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

firkax
Why does the contingent dislike you so much? You are a snob, sometimes you even go too far with this case, okay, but for this they don't treat people so badly, even though - publicly

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

98 I'm going to take
Alexei Bitardsky, to carry, it means, grind, and to jerk off ~ 98 without + 10% exp gained - not a grind? :-)

Why does the contingent dislike you so much?
he is a little involved in the fact that you are faced with a choice: "locomotive or locomotive?"
slightly involved.
a little.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Obsessed
Grind in part, but let me tell you a story that has been told here by more than one generation of NOGIBATOROV during the 9 years of your presence here.
I ran on a mefa for 1 pp. Nafarmil gear, sold, bought for runes gear for char, which almost effortlessly draws hcs + hbr. Now 50/50-quality / farm, moreover, one does not interfere with the other. Recently knocked out the first in my paltry life myrmydon greaves 1-16!
SpoilerSalas with boiling water,
I beg your pardon for the NERVOUS handwriting, I ANNIHILATE

p
pirya 11.11.21

lait_one locomoted
1-2 wigs a day and bought soji. steamed up for 100+ soji and called a clone with friends
And also tell me how you get into trust and throw the guys on soji.
For those who don't know:
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/o_tom_chego_ne_stoit_zabyvat-870795/

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

myrmydon greaves
Aleksey Bitardsky, it was better to write "sd" ;-)
Well, then I would all the more train an annix with 9-10% exp on low. it's about time. even at 95-96 it was necessary to do it (IMHO). at the same time you will be distracted, you will know the loneliness of a single on a cell. ; D