3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bitard 11.11.21 11:40 pm

So that! (Diablo 2)

I repeat - I am here recently, so my opinion can be considered relatively unbiased. Templates for sniffing under the cut:
Spoiler inb4 : WHAT YOU HAVE AGAIN, GO WIGS OF WATER, 6 Lo THIS IS THE NORMAL PRICE, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, ANEKHI ALWAYS SO COOL, LET YOU HAVE A BOMBIT SIMPLY, THE KOTYARA BURNED THE BOMB YES YOU NOOB JUST, STUPID SCHOOLBOY etc.

Let's start, perhaps.

According to unverified sources, tonight - in the morning (whoever) had the so-called Diablo 2 World Event. It was before that, of course, more than once, but I am scratching: where are the prices for anihi?
Let's take me, a typical beginner: I don’t carry wigs, I don’t play PVP on runes because I don’t know how, I collect stones and scrupulously cook PG, I brew amulets / rings, I sell speckles at ~ Pul-Ist, but for what I can’t to afford the cherished ANNIHILATOR for which month? Along with this, another question arises: does everything really work as intended?

PS If someone has, then the most cherished ANNIHILATOR, share how you
worked for him Spoilernasosalizirovanny, as well as call experts on anticlone charms with their guaids.
152 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
You do not understand why you need anikh and perf ss (20 11) - it is clear - shut up fres. Thank you for the short guide, if you have any questions along the way - I will ask them if you don't mind.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexei Bitardskiy
shut up fres
Why is it necessary to use a talisman for LO, and not sc 11fres clear for fries?

D
DuSoN1989 11.11.21

O anixi

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
There are 11 cutters, but I would have more hp, it's critical.

p
prfkt 11.11.21

DuSoN1989
O anixi
Duson, give me a berch to eni.

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
separately 20 hp separately fres, nibgodari

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Archon Guard
Inventory Full

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky you
throw out 1 skiller and there are 2 tar 20 hp each, and in general why do you need inventory norms, who are you going to kill them, there are no such mobs - I posted screenshots in the next topic where it can be seen that my Persians in shit are knocking down an uber clone of Diablo

Q
QLinkee 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Go to an alternative server. You think you will come back here happy.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

QLinkee
Well, no need to sarcastically, I was not going anywhere.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Archon Guard
Without a skiller, the damage will be less, also critical.

Just give him anih (sell for OHM). Why did you steal so much? I hope you are not going to bury them in order to have "runes for nerds" at the expense of people who collect stones and scrupulously cook PG, cook amulets / rings, trade speckles at ~ Pul-Ist,

Well, he, in turn, will genuinely admire your ability to bring down elephants in a park and ask wise advice.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Archon Guard
So why throw out the skiller, if you can use anikh 10 10 5, which used to be ohm (as I see in the topic that is displayed first when entering Google: diablo 2 prices), you can not only have a dozen firerez, but also have 1 skill, plus ten in vitality to throw?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardskiy
How will it not reach you at last that this is a MONOPOLY. And the price can be put at least 6lo for the lowest. Keep selling sozhi and chams further. Then buy several times more expensive in order to sponsor a new purchase of key items and repeat the cycle.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
I realized that there is a monopoly, so I ask if everything really works as intended? Everyone is happy, as I understand it?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
Well, if the muff from the beginning of the ladder calls for the 4th time, then everything suits everyone. Is it logical?

f
firkax 11.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
I realized that there is a monopoly, so I ask if everything really works as planned? Everyone is happy, as I understand it?

Naturally, Mazila decided to call the Uber and called him - everything was as planned
and where does "suit"? if he has soji, then he calls, and he does not care about the opinion of those who are not satisfied with something

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Alexei Bitardskiy
I tried to organize an Ãœber for everyone, there weren't many people who wanted to, and the topic died out (googled rubatlnet "Ãœber clone for everyone"). In general, I don't like the prices - collect 300 yourself, call an Uber and decide for yourself how much you sell anihi
dot

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

uber clone for everyone

And this is a double-edged sword. Today I have already spent 3 * 7, even without a special mood, constantly boiling in the chat and on the forum. I'll eat, go outside for a walk and then spend a little more time in my mood. I'll do the same tomorrow.

After that, will you need to feed all the suffering non-grinders?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Everyone is happy, as I understand it?
Alexey Bitardsky, I wrote to you above, have you read it? only the administrator can arrange it or not. players choose only twice: leave / stay, if left - buy / not buy.
there was a time, the Clone was called by a hell of flawed stones, for example.

B
Bitard 11.11.21

Obsessed
Well, I'm still here, actually, I'm not going anywhere. It became interesting to me - I asked, but for an unnoticed answer pgastite, comrade, I am screwed, I have a revolution! Edmuntich pgivet transmitted, asked for an eight-hour working day, but I laughed in his face D
SpoilerDo you have good internet in the mausoleum?