3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Did you dance the waltz at the prom?

The question is exclusively for those who graduated from grade 11. For those who left after grade 9, it is advisable not to answer, but just see the answers of other people, if interested. So, did you dance a waltz on your "last bell"? Moreover, not spontaneous, but precisely planned in advance, prepared, with numerous rehearsals. Or did your school not suffer from such garbage? And also indicate, please, in the answer the country where you graduated from school. Nothing personal, just people are sitting here not only from the Russian Federation, but also from all other post-Soviet states, therefore, so that there is no confusion and purely for statistics.
54 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIL. Just FIL 11.11.21

Last call - no. Graduation 5 times

M
Mari8936 11.11.21

We only had 3 couples dancing, before that we had been rehearsing for a month. And that was because they forced me. Fortunately, I was not among them. Russia. 2010

w
warp 37 11.11.21

No, I didn't go to prom at all. Instead, I went with my comrades to mix pure alcohol and mineral water.

a
autodrive 11.11.21

I didn't have a prom

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.11.21

I was lying drunk in the bushes.

V
Victor Naydenov 11.11.21

I was not at the prom, I got very sick the day before. It is worth saying that I really do not like the waltz and indeed dance, despite the fact that I have learned. The mother took the certificate. How long ago it was, eh.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

The waltz was not danced. Just a couple of slows. Well, that is, they trampled on the spot hugging each other. I can't dance at all.

V
Villamina 11.11.21

I was sick when volunteers were forcibly appointed, so it turned out to stay in the audience, while others danced, yes)
well, there were only a few girls who wanted to "shop all the people", and the rest fell into the trap

S
Shine 11.11.21

We were handed diplomas and sent nah. At our own expense, we rented a cafe for ourselves and were already doing the orgy there. There was a waltz and slow-moving, and I wanted to dance, but he refused me ((((I finished in Russia.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 11.11.21

We all swelled up, I didn't drink like a Russian (no kidding), and everyone else got drunk and fled. Although the dances were purely pop music - Uzbekistan

m
masha 11.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Here many people think that the question about the graduation, the one after the exams.

B
Belomorkanal 11.11.21

Masha The
question is about graduation, of course, after the exams, as it should be. The title of the topic says so. On the last call, they usually do not arrange any balls, but simply begin to prepare for the exams. Some are already starting to thump, there are exceptions.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

Belomorkanal
At our school, it is on the last bell that they want to dance (at the end of May, which, before the exams), and not at the final after the exams (at the end of June).

p
pshanyrckov 11.11.21

I was in the attic of the school on the prom night of the girls from the next class doing Cooney.

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

We had Hawa Nagila instead of a waltz.

7Rain7 11.11.21

He drank, felt the girls and drank again. Didn't dance, didn't rehearse anything. Russia, I don't remember the year of graduation.

A
AR3E 11.11.21

By the last bell, our class together with the parallel rehearsed songs, we were taught to sing by a hired teacher. Someone who knew how to dance gathered in groups and rehearsed their performances together. Actually, there was no waltz, as well as at the prom. Russia.

t
tovarish comrade 11.11.21

I hated my dumb classmates too much to dance with them. Russia.

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.11.21

I was not in the 11th grade. We were at the club at our college graduation. That is, he danced, but not a waltz.

It was also 2009, shit

w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

The class is rehearsing. My couple didn’t come many times, so I refused at all. Busy preparing for ZNO (Ukrainian version of the Unified State Exam).