3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Did you dance the waltz at the prom?

The question is exclusively for those who graduated from grade 11. For those who left after grade 9, it is advisable not to answer, but just see the answers of other people, if interested. So, did you dance a waltz on your "last bell"? Moreover, not spontaneous, but precisely planned in advance, prepared, with numerous rehearsals. Or did your school not suffer from such garbage? And also indicate, please, in the answer the country where you graduated from school. Nothing personal, just people are sitting here not only from the Russian Federation, but also from all other post-Soviet states, therefore, so that there is no confusion and purely for statistics.
54 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SlashuuR- 11.11.21

I hated my dumb and scary classmates too much to dance with them. Russia. [2]
In general, there was a wooden dance, in which dancing logs were swayed with rehearsals for 8-10 lessons.

L
LD123 11.11.21

Nope. I didn't dance. While everyone else was dancing, I fucked a classmate in the biology classroom.

w
wektor1313 11.11.21

There were dances, but we, as a "school elite", a bunch of 15 morons, lit a pioneer fire behind the school and burned diaries in it, various objects that once caused an explosion of farts, especially magazines, then got drunk, fell into the hut of one of the classmates and hummed until the morning , after that someone flew in, but I don’t remember, later the problems were over the roof.

m
masha 11.11.21

Belomorkanal The
question is about graduation, of course, after the exams, as it should be. The title of the topic says so.

x [GAMER] x (the author of the topic) about the last call:
"The last call" is before the exams, and the "final" is after the exams.

R
Ripper man 11.11.21

i don't remember if i had a prom

P
Pecos_Bill 11.11.21

There was such a thing. At rehearsals, they screwed up, but they danced the waltz normally, maybe they were lucky. 2013, Ukraine

A
Arti 11.11.21

Not at the prom, but at the last call. We rehearsed, danced ...) Russia - St. Petersburg

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

Didn't dance, they rented us a restaurant with a bunch of food and alcohol at the expense of the school. In the end, we all got ugly, including me. Russia.

F
Frost norde 11.11.21

Didn't dance. What is the interest in dancing with drunks at prom?

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Didn't dance. At first we swelled up at school, then we went to a moher at the dacha, where we swelled up. They stuffed the fucking moher, then the operator. In general, it was fun.
But on New Year's Eve he was Santa Claus and danced with a Snow Maiden. There was a crap-lifting Snow Maiden there. Street Fighter is resting.

S
Saints russia 11.11.21

I didn't even go to prom

r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

Danced riba with cancer, riba with cancer,
And parsley with parsnips, with parsnips,
And tsibulya with an hour,
Divchinonka with a kozak

o
one hundred percent 11.11.21

I didn’t dance, moreover, I didn’t even go to this booze-dancing event, I was sitting at home.

d
demon33253 11.11.21

I didn't give a fuck about prom, I wasn't there ...