3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Impressions from the Enhanced Edition (Divinity: Original Sin)

I think that since the game has changed, then a new theme is needed and in general it is strange that no one has yet written their impressions of the Enhanced Edition version.
We walked through all aspects of the game - the already wonderful product has become much better: new things, skills / spells, skills, feats / perks, dialogues, statuses, graphics, enemies and god of everything else that I haven’t noticed yet. The battles have become much more difficult, at least for the tactical difficulty mode of the game (hardcore did not choose - battles without deaths and loads are clearly beyond my modest strategic capabilities), new enemies appear in unexpected places, old ones have new abilities, which makes the battles even more difficult, but many times more pleasant. I was very pleased with the appearance of grenades, with them you can really throw out a couple of cunning tactical chips. The appearance of wands in the game brings more freedom for the magician at the beginning of the game, and as a ranged weapon they are not bad at all, especially since they can be taken in both hands (yes, and now there is such a skill as well). It's nice to hear that many dialogues have been voiced (I won't talk about 100% voice acting, since I haven't played so much yet), and the heroes now more often say something during the battle. By the way, I noticed some changes in the old tasks, which could not fail to please. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions.
Of the minuses - this is that all the same bugs remained, at least that haunted me personally; resolving disputes through a mini-game as they were so-so, and remained.
PS Fuh, it seems like a pack of everything that I could remember from what I saw and felt.
48 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 11.11.21

at_sagor It is
strange that no one has yet written their impressions of the Enhanced Edition version.
Everyone is playing and can't tear themselves away).

In addition to the new buns, I also liked the doubled fps (personally, I used to have in Saisile around 25, now under 60). But there is something wrong with the camera, it is located closer than before (or did it seem to me? But I didn’t move the mouse so much before) and it constantly goes down near obstacles, it makes me sick.

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

NatanieLzZ
what new buns have appeared?

m
magister1 11.11.21

Metalist1925
Full facelift : Thousands of improvements, full voice acting, new game modes, full controller support, split-screen for co-op, increased play time due to history revision, completely new ending, new weapon styles, new skills, new puzzles, new enemies, more loot, better balance and much, much more!
"New game modes: Explorer Mode - for those who like to walk purely on the plot. Classic Mode for those familiar with the RPG genre. Tactician Mode for hardcore players, featuring completely redesigned encounters, various traps, and new and smarter enemy types. Honor Mode, for real nerds and tactical geniuses!

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

PROCTO PIRAT
understood, thank you)
"completely new ending" - intrigued!

s
saa0891 11.11.21

PROCTO PIRAT

Well painted, I am very glad that new hardcore modes and new abilities have appeared, you will have to delete the original and install the Enhanced Edition, you just have to find the time.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.11.21

Maybe not here, but nonetheless. The damn MSVCR120.dll is not located. Already I even changed Windows, cleaned the registry from all c ++, re-installed everything (both full assemblies and off site), downloaded the dll separately and inserted it wherever possible. ... everything goes, and she is KURRRVA mother!

n
naxerok 11.11.21

everything is fine, only the split screen so I could not see it on the PC

A
Alex the one 11.11.21

Everything is fine, but the role-playing system has been significantly redesigned.

s
saimanink 11.11.21

The game is super))) But what kind of unique weapon (ax, sword, bow, wand, club) with cells? What to do with it?

R
RGC 11.11.21

saimanink I
also did not understand, it seems to be somehow possible to improve it, but so far I have not found ways, and my bow, meanwhile, has long been outdated

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

saimanink
This is a weapon that can be upgraded with special parts. They are scattered throughout the game, here and there, they cannot be confused with anything, since their name clearly gives out the purpose. I must say right away that they shouldn't worry too much about the search for parts: these weapons are worse than homemade ones, even completely improved ones, however, like any other found or bought.

s
saa0891 11.11.21

at_sagor

this weapon is worse than a homemade one, even completely improved, however, like any other found or bought

And what in the Enhanced Edition the weapon that can be bought for example from Hortun is worse than that which can be crafted.
For example, you can craft something like this.
Spoiler

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

saa0891
Firstly, the most important indicator of purchased / found items suffers, and significantly - damage, so it was in the original, but not so much, it was rarely possible to pick something better from there. Strength and dexterity can be added by a suffering soul. Also, some type of homemade weapons also have a bonus to their characteristics on top.
So +5 to strength or dexterity is quite achievable, but only at high levels and then provided that two-handed items can drop strength as a bonus, since he himself did not do them to check - he played for the war with a shield and an ax , and for a universal magic.
The best thing in the sale was met by +2 to two characteristics or +3, but to one. Oh, and the most important thing here, in other ways, as it was in the original, level 20 is maximum for found / purchased items, but not for homemade ones, which makes them even more efficient.

s
saimanink 11.11.21

forged a sword)) requires 21 to strength))

I
Ilmarych 11.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
C ++ 2013 delivered and solved

e
effAndy 11.11.21

By the way, about the ending: I stuck something on the "yindelsop frames" mission. This is where 3 teleportation cabinets, Astarte's grave and a long corridor are. Here in this corridor the last door I can not open it, like everything that can be looked at under a fish (on the wall) found a button and everything ..... (((. If anyone aware of HELP, pliz
Spoiler
In the first picture she door, and the ball on the second - most likely the place where I need

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

effAndy
SpoilerIf memory serves, then in the place where they mourn (this is a little back from the unfortunate door) you need to smash these mourners and the corpse to hell and then the key will remain, but there is no 100% certainty, since I played in co-op then - this is my partner I got this key in the game while I also knocked around this door and looked for a solution empirically.
PS I will ask you to write problems with the passage in another topic, and this seems to be about the impressions of the Enhanced Edition.

e
effAndy 11.11.21

at_sagor I
apologize, but I did not find a topic with the passage of the Enhanced Edition, but it is quite different from the usual IMHO.
Thanks for the answer, figured it out

I
IngWarrr 11.11.21

Spoiler,
who knows how to sharpen this sword or does it just seem to me that this can be done by four balls on the left of the icon?

A
ANOnim 11.11.21

problem with all vaults in the game, they are not marked as already viewed. what can you do about it?