3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Impressions from the Enhanced Edition (Divinity: Original Sin)

I think that since the game has changed, then a new theme is needed and in general it is strange that no one has yet written their impressions of the Enhanced Edition version.
We walked through all aspects of the game - the already wonderful product has become much better: new things, skills / spells, skills, feats / perks, dialogues, statuses, graphics, enemies and god of everything else that I haven’t noticed yet. The battles have become much more difficult, at least for the tactical difficulty mode of the game (hardcore did not choose - battles without deaths and loads are clearly beyond my modest strategic capabilities), new enemies appear in unexpected places, old ones have new abilities, which makes the battles even more difficult, but many times more pleasant. I was very pleased with the appearance of grenades, with them you can really throw out a couple of cunning tactical chips. The appearance of wands in the game brings more freedom for the magician at the beginning of the game, and as a ranged weapon they are not bad at all, especially since they can be taken in both hands (yes, and now there is such a skill as well). It's nice to hear that many dialogues have been voiced (I won't talk about 100% voice acting, since I haven't played so much yet), and the heroes now more often say something during the battle. By the way, I noticed some changes in the old tasks, which could not fail to please. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions. The appearance of a book with recipes makes needlework and blacksmithing a little easier, which is also not bad in itself, since from time to time it happened that you forget this or that recipe. The interface has become much more pleasant, which is a very big plus, there are many display icons for certain statuses, values ​​or actions.
Of the minuses - this is that all the same bugs remained, at least that haunted me personally; resolving disputes through a mini-game as they were so-so, and remained.
PS Fuh, it seems like a pack of everything that I could remember from what I saw and felt.
48 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngWarrr 11.11.21

ANOnim
update to the latest version

A
Alexander Chagin 11.11.21

who will say whether it is possible to create a staff pluses to different characteristics? And then with the help of randomness, you can get out: lucky, intellect and od. And is it possible to make gear for example: + to hydrosophistics and pyrokinetics (example)
if someone is not in the subject, for example for magicians: we take two branches and craft a staff (the higher the level of needlework, the better the staff) + to it the essence of what the staff is , + starstone + tormented soul. You can already live on small levels)))

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Alexander Chagin
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/razlichnye_problemy_v_enhanced_edition-883534/

W
WekuX 11.11.21

I read somewhere that from the regular version, the save for the reprint is not suitable. Can saves be imported? I never finished the game, there is more or less enough plot left to finish the game on the re-release.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

WekuX
What is the point of importing the save, even if there was an opportunity? The game has changed so much, including the final events.

W
WekuX 11.11.21

at_sagor
Ie can you safely start over?
Globally, nothing has changed.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

WekuX
Start over, there are so many changes in the game that it will be a great pleasure to go through it again. Imagine that someone has created a mega modification for the game that affects all aspects of the game - here, the Enhanced Edition is such a modification.

V
Valington 11.11.21

WekuX
at least changed the ending and corrected the plot accordingly + added some quests and corrected the old ones ... well, or I forgot everything from the moment I went through the original (now I'm just re-passing it to the Enhanced Edition), but it seems to me that the Enhanced Edition is a slightly different game, different from the original (in a good way)

w
woodoopups 11.11.21

It is unclear how to get into the portal to Eden - they write that the portal is desecrated by the magic of the void, invulnerable. Help pliz, how to remove?

W
WekuX 11.11.21

Thank you, I install then =)

N
Nic101 11.11.21

guys where in Saisil to find a forge to forge weapons. I did not find a pancake in my adventures, I did not find it on the maps.

A
AT_Sagor 11.11.21

Nic101 Marked
on the map with a red circle where the anvil and forge are located in Saisil:

N
Nic101 11.11.21

at_sagor
Thank you!

O
OGRE861 11.11.21

woodoopups Death Knight Control
Wand!

D
DimoN-Play 11.11.21

What about requirements and optimization?
The fact is that I tried the pirate of the original edition and it worked on my old PC, but I postponed the purchase until the sale. At the beginning of the same sale, I saw that the old version was no longer available for sale and an updated edition appeared, in which new minimum requirements were already assigned with DX11, which I do not support.
So, did the minimum requirements really increase and my GTS 250 will no longer launch this game?

N
Nikewww 11.11.21

DimoN-Play
swing the pirate, check if everything is normal - take it in incentive

N
Nikewww 11.11.21

DimoN-Play,
but on the official forum I read that I couldn’t run it anymore without dx11

D
DimoN-Play 11.11.21

Nikewww
I have problems with the Internet right now, so while I download and check, the sale is over.

Apparently too lazy to work on optimization

K
Kareol 11.11.21

Something magicians somehow rebalanced crookedly, half of the spells outright shit, and those that remained working to put it mildly strange, the same "stone from the sky" in the classic version, one of the main AoE spells, has now become dull, its circle now shows where it will spill oil, and in order to inflict damage you need to throw ... The
cooldown of spells is now, as I understand it, fixed for each? For example, Fireball has a default rollback of x8, with 15 int x8-3 = 5, further increasing the int to 24 has no effect. It used to be: after 4 int, every 2 int - 1x cd, i.e. at 24 in-10x cd. Is it my bug right now or is it intended? The game of persons. Stimovskaya, the complexity of the "tactics".
Spoiler

O
Ogyr4ig 11.11.21

Did I understand correctly that now the number of odds for entering stealth does not depend on the stealth skill? as it was 5 with 1 skill, it remains with 3.