3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thomas Sevchenko 12.11.21 12:03 am

Graphics in God of War III (God of War 3)

Many Western journalists and critics have acknowledged that God of War III has the BEST CONSOLE GRAPHICS to date. Personally, I completely agree with this.

71 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 12.11.21

The graphics are good, solid. But, in my opinion, Ancharted 2 produces a cooler picture both in terms of cinematography and juiciness.
In some places, I noticed blurry textures, in the smithy, for example.

T
TheNik 12.11.21

Graphics 10 balls, but there could have been more enemies ... And then on "Chaos" only two days and the game is over. By the way, the graphics in Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain is more beautiful, there is no need for a scale.

T
TheNik 12.11.21

By the way, it didn't work out very well with the Russian voice acting, in the mission where Hera was drunk, Hercules came up to us and began to speak a monologue with constantly changing voices, at the beginning one voice, then another, then again the first one. , and then like an unruly uncle.

M
MetalObsidian 12.11.21

My words may upset someone, but God of War III did not make a huge breakthrough in the genre. The most important thing that he did is everything that he did before, but 10-20 times better and in any case puts everything on his blades. previous slashers combined. But most importantly, God of War has become better than the previous parts. He grew up in everything: from the first minutes of the game, you notice that the camera is constantly flying, changing the angle, everything that moves, falls, collapses, breaks, and at the same time, Kratos with his weapon performs such somersaults that it takes your breath away !!!!

S
SunnyTheMan 12.11.21

My words may upset someone ...

Your words are plagiarism from the words of the publishing editor of gambling addiction Alexander Shakirov, pronounced in the video review of the game.

C
CIOLKCU 12.11.21

For some reason, I didn't notice much difference between the graphics of all the parts. The same gray textures, the same .... However, who am I talking to? Play and see, guys.

S
SunnyTheMan 12.11.21

Play around and see guys.

thanks cap .. otherwise nobody sees anything except you.

T
Tiger 12.11.21

plohotnikOFF
"For some reason I didn't notice much difference between the graphics of all parts."
O_O ... to the optometrist, urgently.

"Same gray textures, same ...."
much higher resolution. And also with gorgeous lighting, great shadows, effects, models and scale. Or is the quality of graphics now measured only by the color of textures?

_Lemon_
"In some places I noticed blurry textures, in the smithy for example."
Well Duc is not without it. Crisis suffers from this too :)

S
SunnyTheMan 12.11.21

For some reason, I did not notice much difference between the graphics of all parts.

Something right. The third part now looks almost the same as the second in its time. But .. The second one came out at the end of PS2's life (although PS2 is still popular) and pulled out a lot of system resources, the third part could not afford it.

T
Tiger 12.11.21

SunnyTheMan
Well kakbe yes, at one time the second made the same sensation as the third. If you're talking about that :)
But the difference between the second and third is an abyss.

M
MetalObsidian 12.11.21

there is no difference between God of War III and God of War II .....

If you run God of War II in HD, then nothing will change ......

God of War III is the best slasher that is on PS3 when it hit the shelves, the owners of the PS3 willingly bought this game ......

This game can be safely put 10 points firmly ...... but I can not (do not be offended) ........ I can put only 9.5 points. The reason is the new mechanics in the game: constant undershoots, undershoots, etc. It would be old - a solid 10, and so 9.5

M
MetalObsidian 12.11.21

graphics in God of War III are simply gorgeous ............ God of War III with such graphics can compete with the game Uncharted 2: Among Thieves ....... but if the developers from Sony Santa Monica decides to release the two previous titles in HD, it will be great ...........

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.11.21

Ahem-ahem, they've already let them out ...

M
MetalObsidian 12.11.21

as far as I know, there is no information about God of War HD and God of War II HD, so far they have not been released yet ...........

X
X-Leagues 12.11.21

Isn't God of War Collection (PS3) releasing the first two titles in high definition (720p) on PS3? Well, the God of War Collection has already been released, you can buy it, for example, at OZON.ru.
Here is the link http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/5086875/?partner=ps3games
Well, or God of War. Trilogy (PS3) - all three parts together http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/5138899/?partner=ps3games

S
Spacemarine 12.11.21

I played with a friend on a 106 cm LCD screen, the graphics amazed me, I really liked the animation, and it's fun to kill enemies, such a mesevo happens on the screen!

R
RunRealBones 12.11.21

two days ago I bought God of War Collection PS3 (the first and second parts in HD), the first part is in English, the second in Russian, so far I have only cleared the first, but I will say this ... even the first part makes most of the slashers.

[
[Digger_888] 12.11.21

games without bugs finally became one more, I did not play myself, I watched the review on the "first game", the graph is flying away, the animation is flying away, there is enough meat and blood, the rest of the slashers "nervously smoke in the corner"

P
Patrikstar666 12.11.21

for me GoW 3 has the best graphics on ps3.
Of course, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves also has very good graphics, but still GoW 3 is better!

Z
Zvon1501 12.11.21

There are such graphics in God of War 3 that when I just started watching it (I watched a video walkthrough with Russian voice acting in BDRip 720p format), I did not expect this at all, I did not see any cooler graphics, huge titans are simply unique! It is a pity that this masterpiece is only on PS 3, although considering that it weighs 40 gigs, how many DVDs are needed to burn it ?!