3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thomas Sevchenko 12.11.21 12:03 am

Graphics in God of War III (God of War 3)

Many Western journalists and critics have acknowledged that God of War III has the BEST CONSOLE GRAPHICS to date. Personally, I completely agree with this.

71 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 12.11.21

I don't think GoW 3 squeezes all the juice out of PS3. After all, it does not even slow down :) And there is a readout, where else to put in a few additional polygons: D
But in general, the picture in it is gorgeous.

Zvon1501
If two-layer, then 5 should fit. But you also need to correctly divide the game into separate disks :)

C
Cwim 12.11.21

And it seems to me that hardly anyone realties wants GOW3 to be buggy

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.11.21

Yeah, it doesn't slow down. It happens that it slows down, even loading happens

C
Cwim 12.11.21

Loading happens very rarely when I played the whole game only once.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.11.21

the fact that there are brakes, albeit small ones, is already an indicator of congestion

C
Cwim 12.11.21

Conclusion ON GOW3 PS3 The limit of possibilities has almost been exhausted

A
Andron Kondratenko 12.11.21

There are places of sublagging, but there are very few of them. Naturally, this is because of the screen size on which you play and the HD format. But the graphics are simply incomparable. Animation, physics, fights, and the point is fatalities))) Kratos. I don't know what about the best ones on PS3, but for 2010 the picture looks great. Let's look at Killzone 3 and Twisted Metal.

R
Reverend Sultan 12.11.21

The graphics are cool, but the only jamb is the characters' hair (the ones on the head), their hairstyles look more like plastic wigs. No wonder Kratos is bald)))

C
Cwim 12.11.21

yeah, it's not nice to run in a wig

R
Reverend Sultan 12.11.21

At VGA 2010, the game won Best Graphics and Best Game on PS3. Hurray comrades!

D
Droticzadrotic 12.11.21

For a year, I set 5 out of 5 for the schedule. By the way, shots of sprays of real blood were implanted into the game, and it seemed to me that the snake tails of the gorgons are also real, though hardly).

g
george st-pierre 12.11.21

GOD OF WAR 3 is the best slasher of all time and the graphics are the best I've ever seen

D
Droticzadrotic 12.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/redirect/ps3hits.ru/archives/11116 -here is everything here in detail and correctly tells

C
Cwim 12.11.21

cool, but I watched a review of gambling addiction there, too, cool

k
kratoss1998 12.11.21

I think that the graphics are excellent, but if they are of blue quality, they could have done better.

C
Cwim 12.11.21

You seem to have beguiled the greenery for the PS3, and with such a graph of loading, at least occasionally, there are, and even better, there already depends on the telly and there is nowhere better simply

R
Radgab 12.11.21

schedule 100 points

C
Cwim 12.11.21

The most original answer))

S
Spoon2792 12.11.21

The graphics are, in my opinion, the best of all games. And Kratos is voiced by the voice of the STS channel Sergey Chonishvili. And in the second part he is voiced by him.

M
MadPumpKin 12.11.21

The game is incomparable, and in everything! Location design is unattainable for most modern games. Uncharted2 is resting on the sidelines (IMHO).

First I played the third part, I really liked it. Therefore, I decided to start with the first part, which surprisingly turned out to be no less furious even despite the fact that the game was created in 2005. This is just a unique one.

Why don't games do that right now ??? After all, you can just take and copy, and success is guaranteed. But no - freaks rivet all sorts of bayonets.