3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thomas Sevchenko 12.11.21 12:03 am

Graphics in God of War III (God of War 3)

Many Western journalists and critics have acknowledged that God of War III has the BEST CONSOLE GRAPHICS to date. Personally, I completely agree with this.

71 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverend Sultan 12.11.21

MadPumpKin
Why don't games do this right now ??? After all, you can just take and copy, and success is guaranteed. But no - freaks rivet all sorts of bayonets.

You can't just mindlessly copy games. Firstly, everyone has different preferences, and what you like does not have to be liked by everyone, but there are also people who like diverse games. Secondly, each game must bring its own unique experience, and the developers have many ideas that need to be implemented, not copy-pasted (but this already depends on the developers).
By the way, I also started with the third part, and then played the first and second (until the third I played in Chains of Olympus) and was impressed just like you, I absolutely agree with you, this is really unique)))

A
Audience 12.11.21

The graphics are amazing. Now, if it were for another 60 fps, then in general it would be gorgeous: 3

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.11.21

how much is there?)

A
Audience 12.11.21

Well, when there is a minimum of action on the screen, then 60. But during fights it sags to 30, maybe less, it's noticeable how it slows down.
There is no such garbage on a computer. On mine, at least. :)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 12.11.21

I don't know what happened to your sleepyhead / telecom, but my game was without any brakes and loadings, it always gave 60 confidently, there were no drawdowns

A
Audience 12.11.21

With my sleepyhead and even more so with a TV set, everything is as if everything is in order. Maybe you just didn't want to notice these subsidence. Or are you one of those who think "ps3's potential is untapped". :)

U
Uncower 12.11.21

Audience
I don’t know, I don’t know ... No subsidence. If there are subsidences there, then they are not noticeable.
PS And the graphics there are really stunning. Very cool and everything at 60fps;)

S
SCAR. 12.11.21

Nice graphics. And it goes perfectly - I did not notice any subsidence.

H
HyperXStream 12.11.21

The biggest achievement is that it goes to 60 fps.

R
Remedy 12.11.21

Hades looks spectacular.

A
Anderson777- 12.11.21

graphics are really in the third part at a height