3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadonchik.com 12.11.21 12:50 am

Sharing opinions about the game before the release (Far Cry: Primal)

I didn't expect this from Far Cry !!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 12.11.21

Vadonchik.com
For me, it seems to me that a new idea is a breath of fresh air in the world of Far Cry. You can make a great product.

D
DoK2021 12.11.21

I wonder what they will replace the towers with.

V
VALERSON0502 12.11.21

-DoK2015-
Something tells me that this is not part 5, and accordingly
there will be no towers. Here is the release chronology:
Far Cry 3 - 11/28/2012
Far Cry: Blood Dragon - 04/30/2013
Far Cry 4 - 11/17/2014
Far Cry: Primal - 02/23/2016
Far Cry 5 - ... ???
For a full-fledged part 5, the game comes out too quickly ...

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

This is not at all in the style of Far Cry, what can you say, but the idea is, in principle, interesting, BUT again craft, oh my God, how I "adore" it!

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

wassups
Unfortunately it is, because in fact what else is there to do to kill living creatures, "how interesting"

S
Stalin5014 12.11.21

wassups
Yes, complete nonsense. And instead of towers, I think so here you will need to crawl either through the pines or over the mountains to open the map.

S
Sspk 12.11.21

Cute mammoths ^^
And the Indians shooting from a bow, I was not inspired at all: with

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

I don’t know how to even say what I saw, how for me I put this branch into another hole and it could have been done stupidly by the Dlsom and not just the whole part. It doesn’t work for the whole part, and then I don’t want to run, dick knows when and to get fucking fire, I want to shoot assholes like in a 1-2-3-4 headlight and not do bullshit chewing bananas.

A
Alexandrovitch 12.11.21

Your opinion...

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

wassups
yes I do not care

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

wassups
They won't wait from me as primal, it's not that I'm downloading (I only use faces), I don't just buy and I won't play because it's not interesting to play Turok in the guise of ubiks.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.11.21

opinion is not yet formed
not played

E
Esthetix 12.11.21

wassups
Asasina just bought the first one, even when there was no uplay not even a Steam one, played for 15 minutes and realized that the game was just finished slag, the only thing that I bought from the yubiks is the headlights 1.2.3.4.

S
Sayu 12.11.21

I already wrote, but I
will repeat: If they make a fast movement on some mammoths; guns - spears, bows, anything else primitive; we will be guided by the stars / sun
Map - fog of war. You walk, you explore everything. And you draw it on the wall in the cave.
dialogues are prehistoric speech, if you can call it that, consisting of sets of sounds "uuu", "aaa": D
Maybe there will be something very cool and worthwhile. The whole question is whether they can convey the atmosphere.

A
AiSPQR 12.11.21

Sayu
and how to determine if they were able to pass? go figure out how it was

A
AiSPQR 12.11.21

my opinion - it will be interesting to see. But it seems to me that modern cliches can be shifted to antiquity, and it turns out that you will have to fight again with a dictator with a bone in his nose, and sow democracy in a separate cave

G
GDFrost1.4 12.11.21

It will look second-rate. Could have transferred the Instincts to the PC, after all, this is a continuation of Jack Carver ... The game will not give new emotions, only an incomprehensible surprise! It will be shit, for this is not Far Edge.

N
NATSU | 12.11.21

Suddenly they bounced off the main game which has created a new part since 2004. The new reality will be great or rubbish

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

It seems to me that it was better to give up all the forces for the fifth part, and not to darn this. Maybe, of course, something worthwhile will come out, but still.

S
Sayu 12.11.21

AiSPQR is
easy to identify. you will feel like a prehistoric person and if you are addicted for 2-3 weeks, then the game was a success.