3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadonchik.com 12.11.21 12:50 am

Sharing opinions about the game before the release (Far Cry: Primal)

I didn't expect this from Far Cry !!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
AiSPQR 12.11.21

Sayu
It happens only after good holidays)) for example after New Year's. It is necessary to look, while that is somehow skeptical, one thing is RPG or strategy, another is a shooter from the first.

D
DayPsycho 12.11.21

I think that complete nonsense !!!!! I would have done FAR CRY: Egg and chicken nucleation. )) In fact, it will be the same as all Far Cry! Collect it, bring it there, capture 20 stone houses and 30 caves !!!))))

J
JkMax 12.11.21

DayPsycho
axaxax, not well, I liked the idea ..

a
alexzet3 12.11.21

especially pleased with the ratings from users!
there is no game yet, except for a small trailer,
but 8.5 points!
why be surprised that they feed with Suckers, Kolda and Farom - they
don't change a fig !! .......

L
LeopoldoMendoza 12.11.21

Hmm, sad of course. Rays part of the game was far cry 2. In the third, you could easily relate yourself to the character. But here? Where do you find a player who looks like a Stone Age dude?

M
MATPACcc 12.11.21

For me, it’s better to let at least something released than nothing at all. There is a fan for every game.
I wonder what quests will be? Or as in analogs: they will give you an ax and do what you want ?!

J
Jake dann 12.11.21

I immediately remember the action movie 10,000 BC! exactly the same

B
Braun fuhrer 12.11.21

Shit piece, that's all opinion. The game is complete, although it is interesting how the towers will be implemented in the game.

R
Rock8 12.11.21

Braun Fuhrer

If you call the game "shit piece", what have you forgotten? Get out...

v
varw 12.11.21

if the game is about survival I will buy if like far cry 3 4 2 and 1 then I will not

P
Paul_SH 12.11.21

UBISOFT, you forgot me !!! ..
... and me !!!

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

VALERSON0502
It is quite possible that Yubiki decided to abandon the designation with numbers (5.6, etc.). As they did in the Assassins. Perhaps this also suggests that the games in the series will be released more often. But I don't mind if FC comes out more often.

d
demon33253 12.11.21

shit, shit, shit, personally I will not play this boring shit for me ...

V
Vyacheslav777 12.11.21

tell me the name of the game: only there you play as a girl in the post-apocalypse and mechanical monsters with beasts, she is also compared with Far Cry: Primal ???? should come out soon too

M
Mega Lden 12.11.21

I wonder which one is halfway through

R
Roman Postov 12.11.21

We share our opinions about the game. Isn't it early? Are we here to discuss a couple of videos? The game will come out and then we will start, so-so judge it by a couple of videos and 2-3 video gameplay =)

s
shakot 12.11.21

Hope the game wakes up as cool as part 3.4

P
Pro100V1ad 12.11.21

What is a cool toy to share here)))

P
Pomidorok 12.11.21

What do you expect from this game ??

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

I look forward to a good continuation of the Far Cry series in a primeval setting. I don’t build illusions about innovations, about fundamentally new and fresh graphics too (they will tint, tweak and enough, the graphon in FC has always been good), I don’t expect something fundamentally new in terms of gameplay. High expectations from FC Primal will naturally ruin everything. And so I wang a completely solid toy in which it will not be boring to hang at least 70-80 hours