3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadonchik.com 12.11.21 12:50 am

Sharing opinions about the game before the release (Far Cry: Primal)

I didn't expect this from Far Cry !!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 12.11.21

I want good melee animations, cool stealth, realistic hunting, smart AI. And the plot is not needed, plot lines that put games with cool gameplay 6/10 because of the plot - kill yourself))

H
Hayvay 12.11.21

Leaps of faith))

b
b1ackjack 12.11.21

Riding bears and tigers, collecting bumps, even more archery, cool nature, tribal atmosphere. I love Farkrai, there have been no primitive settings in games for a long time, I'm waiting. Not with burning eyes, without throwing money at the monitor, but I will definitely play a little later.

S
SergeySZV 12.11.21

I would like to see a more quirky and intelligent AI.
I'd like to meet worthy opponents, cunning and fast.

S
Silinter 12.11.21

no fucking expectations, they thought of those times to blind, especially after 3 and 4, such nonsense into scrap, even if the graphon and optimization are at the highest level

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

nothing, it's the same headlight edge 3 only in a different cover

J
Jared jensen 12.11.21

I don’t know, far cry was the real one, the rest was just the name, I looked on YouTube, it’s kind of funny, it’s not bad, now butchering animals looks more appropriate, I like it, in general, it remains to wait for the release and try this product.

A
Alexey Chichigin 12.11.21

Damn, what a nafig opinion, the game hasn't come out yet, there were only a couple of videos, during this time the yubiki can just add something or cut everything out.

l
lens_88 12.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
Alexey, honestly, I really want you to be right. But there is such a little bastard - call him Murphy. And he has the Law. And this law is very rarely violated.

N
NeverSm1le 12.11.21

the same headlights edge 3 only in a different cover, that's all the opinions