3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalek 10.09.19 07:31 am

Russian in games

how do you feel about that in games of Russian assotsiiruet as with terrorists and dictator .What is your opinion on this ????????????????????????
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 10.09.19

We gusskie not obmanivaet the others' dhuha (C)

PA theme - Time assyriasat, so baca, rookies. So Nada nedaval povad them to think otherwise.

D
DVBBS 10.09.19

Absolutely neutral.
As they say Meet on clothes.... Many times had to play with foreigners, and you know, I didn't hear from them in his side any rude remarks. I think that says a lot.

N
Nevoeiro 10.09.19

By dvbbs
even though they said.if you do not know its history or if it advantageous to neglect,then Yes, of course Europeans are very
peaceful,if you they are buying the same salt for more than half off the Persians.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

At least, if the Russians are represented in the game as bad people, it doesn't make the game bad. But some of it is peculiar.

T
Timmo 10.09.19

These games are usually about Americans. With whom to fight the Americans, so that was plausible, large-scale and effectively? With countries that are not much inferior to the States in population and weaponry -- there are a lot of options: China, Russia, Korea, and some Asian/middle Eastern countries. So, the reason is not in the opinion of the nation, and that Russia-one of the most worthy competitors for one of the most powerful countries. It's all in the drama scenario.

D
Decadent 10.09.19

Timmo
not much inferior to the States in population and weaponry
Korea
Is this a joke?

T
Timmo 10.09.19

Ungeheuer
Yes, written just below the text motlier was due to the homogeneous members. Do not expect that peace will suspect thought about Korea here know only Cucuruzzu and Homefront, lol.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Most importantly, what is not to be taken seriously, the game is a game and real life is completely different, but some very fixated that if the Russian in the game is bad, then the game is crap.

B
BioGen 10.09.19

What's up to all,correctly stated the game is a game so don't mind)

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

Maxlaq
So I wrote the same thing

R
Reverrius 10.09.19

Me cranberry a La Red Alert like.
I think soon expect a new wave of games about evil Russian". :)

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Oh, the waves had, we are used to)) Let them create what they want and think what they want, we know that it is not)))

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 10.09.19

Not only in games

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

And I was even amused by the stereotypical image Russian guy. Most likely the impression about us is formed out of ignorance of our history and culture representatives of other countries. Many of us, unfortunately, also think that on the African continent only savages and pirates live.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Yes, let the bones imagines a Russian player. It is easier for us. Will be more compliant, I'm afraid will be more. They have even in the movies the good must be with fists. Well here we are good) and put them from the villains we to do, then they themselves seem to be white and fluffy.

k
kalek 10.09.19

eliry support !

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Yes, shot today five hundred Russki Ivanov. Liked.

k
kalek 10.09.19

Anderby
schmuck is not patriote, who are you churka ?

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

wife Cheshire Cat
Also curious to observe this ratio is indeed the impression that people live in some fantasy, don't read and educate history)

A
Anderby 10.09.19

But recently - more 2318 Smith.