3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zayadlyy chiter 10.09.19 07:31 am

In what rpg is the most terrifying dungeons?

Inhabited by the undead and spiders in the tombs and caves of Tamriel (TES)? Favored by dwarfs, cannibals and intelligent lizards underground temples Risen? The same dungeons Dragon Age? Or any other, the darkest, scary, dark and unpleasant in appearance and population.
Screenshots are welcome.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 10.09.19

Daggerfall.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

In Fallout 2

s
saa0891 10.09.19

In TES not creepy,well, only sometimes at the beginning when Gregory growl,but in Fallout 3,NV in shelters,subway at first it was creepy,especially when some sort of ghoul growl or bog jump out of atmosferico so it was,in NV there shelters generally cool namutili any flop and experiments.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

saa0891
In TES, Yes it becomes scary when Gregory growl, and the game is continuous positive, but in Fallout New Vegas, it's not only the beginning)

K
K.kog 10.09.19

in Risen 3 Titan Lord in the original Risen. Given the complexity of the game, that's where the scary.
Spoiler

S
Schwarzenegger Tears 10.09.19

arx fatalis

S
Seria 10.09.19

In Gothic 1 the worst: piles of skeletons, ghosts, rotten orcs, zombies, giant insects (crawlers)...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 10.09.19

In the Witcher, I think the most terrible. There voice dungeons best, roars, noises, scurry of rats, the falling stones, there's all sorts of ghouls, gravari, the Brooks popping up. Especially if you play without a torch, and cat, then finally so atmospheric that in the first pass already scared.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 10.09.19

Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast - the cursed Tower Dorgali in the middle of the game - that is weird.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

in the ARKS of fatalis. I there bricks from Paukov postponed and was boyatso.

a
alessandro.lazarenko 10.09.19

The last of US personally, I was very dumb

N
Nevoeiro 10.09.19

MunchkiN 616
so the reason that you write

P
Palutena 10.09.19

Demon Souls (first game in the series that I started, then became accustomed to)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen identically Nitsche so, it is possible to meet death in the literal sense, and, anywhere)

B
Boland 10.09.19

In bagihole. Go, and get lost two days looking for a way vypilivaya every pixel evil.
PS. From him or the arena on a modern engine. Eh(