3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21 07:19 pm

If you tell a girl about your feelings ...

If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends" you, then ...
78 Comments
Sort by:
a
adrax 12.11.21

Maximuster
Isn't she lustful
at all? Then why the fuck is she needed?

D
DJ Nom 12.11.21

Kakak you are all evil. What is this circus? Is it always like this?

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 12.11.21

Good Sir Maximuster, would you kindly point out how direct the so-called "message" was?

k
kind Troll 12.11.21

author how old are you?

M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21

the message was in the form, "why do I need this"

T

Maximuster
Then you should remember your pride and leave this lady immediately. She is unworthy of the attention of a gentleman - only barbarians and plebs.

And then the consoles are asleep.
You are wrong, sir. Small ladies are those who commit adultery for money, but not all ladies are.

a
adrax 12.11.21

Dearest Sir Bastard, don't you think that ladies who commit adultery for the sake of money honestly and professionally are much nobler than those who speak of their own high morality, but in fact are just as corrupt - only they need to be bought less explicitly and, often, much more expensive ?

M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21

I will, my lord, she does not deserve me.

-
-Botota- 12.11.21

adrax
As they say, not all that glitters is gold?
Sir Bomber
Adultery and prostitution are the oldest and most important professions.

T

adrax
Ladies whose primary goal is material wealth are not worthy ladies, whether they do it professionally or not; they arouse contempt in Illah.

a
adrax 12.11.21

Sir Bomber
And I value honesty and straightforwardness in this regard. A lady selling sex services is a representative of a worthy profession, which should be assessed by her professionalism. A
lady who pulls money out of a man by deception and seduction causes contempt in me too. Although some, especially successful workers in this direction still force themselves to respect

T

adrax A
real darling should be the best friend and companion. And friendly feelings, unlike love, cannot be bought. In their entirety.

a
adrax 12.11.21

Sir Bomber
The presence of a real darling does not at all negate sexual intercourse with other ladies. And it's nice to know that they are sleeping with you because of love for you or because of love for sex, on the extreme - from an honest and undisguised love of money, than if your brains soar

T

adrax
Illahu doesn't like the "Love of money" clause as a means to get money, through sex or imitation love - it doesn't matter how. This is Illah's own point because of the peculiarity of
his character and concepts of honor, therefore Illah does not argue that there is logic in your words.

C
Comrade Kote 12.11.21

... She's a slut. Date normal girls who are beautiful in soul, not in appearance.

C
Cuba 12.11.21

these are the wrong heifers and they give the wrong honey)))

S
STROGOV 12.11.21

normal girls who are beautiful in soul, not in appearance.
It is necessary to combine.

Z
ZHRIB999 12.11.21

normal girls who are beautiful in soul, not in appearance.
I mean, would you date a freak?

T
Till Lindermann ... 12.11.21

Mdaaaass .... You need to have common themes there interests of hobby so that together you are not bored and there is something to discuss in our time it is difficult to drive up to the girl by starting to discuss the weather with her or the New Fashionable French Novel from Anna Pavlovna's Salon, here we need something fresher because we are in the 21st century we live and behave like prehistoric people - caught and dragged by the hair into bed - you have to be more civilized Comrades

a
adrax 12.11.21

Till Lindermann ...
The current century is no stranger to gallantry - I managed to interest the ladies by quoting Shakespeare and Bulgakov, discussing the delights of Russian cuisine and anal sex