3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21 07:19 pm

If you tell a girl about your feelings ...

If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends" you, then ...
78 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nickita3 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483
I’m wondering, how did all this story of yours with the girl end? As I understand it, you did not create the topic out of simple curiosity.

T
The dying bride 12.11.21

Then you translate everything into a joke. Well, I have not confessed more than once, but my friends do this all the time) But I like it still at school just as a joke it turned out to seriously translate everything))

G
Gauguin 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483
Now I wouldn't even look at her.
This is the norm, the arrivals and withdrawal have stopped. Maybe it's good that she refused - otherwise now they would sit and think, "How to get rid of?"

t
tatunserg 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483
If you tell a girl about your feelings ... (read the title and wanted to write) then the girl sends you.
But in the first comment you said everything.

S
Showy DiMak 12.11.21

... then you break down, you suffer, strew her with bouquets, chase her, write ten-paragraph tirades to her in contact, like everything you can, wait at the entrance every morning, achieve her, leave a romantic smoking clot of your rich inner world under her apartment, because you are a muzhik and as Thomas bequeathed "in fact it is obliged". and then aaaa ... she will finally file a complaint against you with the police and, perhaps, her dad will beat you in the face. but what you can't do for love.

N
Natasha Chernyshova 12.11.21

Guys, don't be offended by us.

t
tovarish comrade 12.11.21

... you had to offer your feelings in monetary terms. Practically a fail-safe option.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Spoiler

W
Wing42 12.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Looks like an interesting subject for the "Society" heading, don't you think? ..
I don't get you.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 12.11.21

If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends you", then
just go play dotan. DotA will not leave, DotA will not offend.
Well, or CS, it's a matter of taste.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.21

Wing42
I did not understand you.
It happens.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

Take a small crowbar with you on such occasions. Then the girl will give you everything, even what she cannot give anyway))

-
-SlashuuR- 12.11.21

... then you break down, you suffer, strew her with bouquets, chase her, write ten-paragraph tirades to her in contact, like everything you can, wait at the entrance every morning, achieve her, leave a romantic smoking clot of your rich inner world under her apartment, because you are a peasant and as Thomas bequeathed "in fact it is obliged". and then aaaa ...
Then it remains to be sent in three letters and after a while, with a sense of shame, realize what idiocy you were doing.

K
Katarina Smirnova 12.11.21

It seems to me that only in films someone runs and achieves something there ... In general, it's a pity, of course, when you are with all your soul, feelings and sexual attraction, and they turn you off. But there are a lot of girls, they are all different, and anyway there will be one that will be happy)

W
Wing42 12.11.21

It will begin now ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

Katarina Smirnova
.... with all her soul, feelings and sexual attraction
Intriguing ... Sexual attraction? Baby, you definitely need to write erotic novels. Knowledge and interest are felt ....

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Those who have no cash will cry indecently.

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.11.21

Honesty borders on stupidity. But to tell the truth is not blameworthy, especially since this is not an insult. It's just that the relationship is a showdown from St. Petersburg, in which such altruistic phenomena as feelings have no value.