3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21 07:19 pm

If you tell a girl about your feelings ...

If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends" you, then ...
78 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ Nom 12.11.21

The present century is no stranger to gallantry - I managed to interest the ladies by quoting Shakespeare and Bulgakov with them, discussing the delights of Russian cuisine and anal sex.
I laughed. Thank you sir.

a
adrax 12.11.21

Thank you sir
Not at all, dear DJ Nom

T
Till Lindermann ... 12.11.21

adrax Yes "The Master and Margarita" and Russian cuisine is what you need ... In general, I look intelligent and therefore they don't get to me, not because of my appearance, not because of my mind - I am a versatile and interesting personality and I am proud of it

D
DJ Nom 12.11.21

adrax Yes, "Master and Margarita" and Russian cuisine is what you need ... In general, I look intelligent and therefore they do not get to the bottom of me, not in appearance - I am a versatile and interesting person and I am proud of it
And you have condescended to banal primitive trolling on "Chatterbox"?

a
adrax 12.11.21

The main thing, my dear Till Lindermann ... that you are also surprisingly modest, and I still willingly believe that girls have an interest in you.

N
NAME 12.11.21

Then you just turn around and take a step, and then abruptly back and kiss her tightly. If dynamite is again, then defiantly call your closest friend and call for dinner.

a
adrax 12.11.21

NAME
After you turn around and take a step, I was already expecting from the guard in the school!
I am glad that I was mistaken in my expectations :)
And so it is - girls still love decisive action

T
Tohno 12.11.21

Good night everybody!

Till Lindermann ...
"interesting personality" We
readily believe.

A
Andrew z 12.11.21

then the person's self-esteem goes down.

A
Allessa 12.11.21

Maximuster
If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends" you, then ...

You find another. The problem is ...

the fact of the matter is that I didn't want to sleep with her, but somehow romance and courting, etc.

And you do not admit the option that you were simply unpleasant or unsympathetic to her? Taking into account various factors, be it appearance, character, behavior, or your attitude towards her (with a long acquaintance). The fact that you wanted something there is good, but put yourself in her place. She may have her own tastes, which you simply did not fit.

It just pisses me off, makes something out of myself, but I would understand that I would be an intellectual, you can talk to her and make friends ...

I did not understand the meaning of the sentence. Can you rephrase? :)

C
Comrade Kote 12.11.21

Shyravi
Yes, I should have added.

C
Crazy Philosopher 12.11.21

The Lol theme ... Shkololo was rejected by the girl ...
What can I say, it will be worse.))

M
Mister_Iks 12.11.21

Hmm ..... Nothing to myself, I raised Temka 4 years ago.

Now I would not even look at her.

A
Alexator 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483 Did you
even sleep with her?

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.21

If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends" you, then ... You
insist on a route map. In the absence of such, she will have to accompany you personally.
Seriously though, mutual sympathy should be felt, visually recognized at least.

W
Wing42 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483
"Hmm ..... I didn’t have anything to do with Temka 4 years ago."
Probably, I wanted to hear a lot of practical advice, but it turned out as usual.
"Now I would not look in her direction."
And rightly so - not every person can stand the test of time.

Le Gaspilleur
You see, some (maybe even the majority, otherwise there wouldn't be so many of them) people have such a wonderful quality, which, for example, I, for example, completely lack - other people like them. Mutual sympathy can be equally likely to be real and sublimated.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.21

Wing42
some people have such a wonderful quality, which, for example, I, for example, completely lack - they like other people.
Looks like an interesting subject for the "Society" section, don't you think? ..

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Mister_Iks483
If you tell a girl about your feelings and she "sends you", then ...
Such a simplified condition of the problem forces you to give the same simplified answer: she is a fool. But most likely you are stupid and asked a stupid question. Stupid, because relations between people cannot fit with such a simplified scheme, there are a lot of nuances.

Till Lindermann ... An
intellectual girl is a great rarity.
Yes, there are few people like Sobchak, lol ... It would be better if there weren't any at all) And then, as an intelligentsia, it is immediately a pro-Western bastard. So it was in the Soviet Union, and it has remained so.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
relations between people cannot fit with such a simplified scheme, there are a lot of nuances.
But they have to start somewhere. The simpler and more honest, the better, and for both sides. Or do you propose in the 21st century, in order to ask whether madam sympathizes with you, send matchmakers forward?