3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Climate change in the world

So global warming or cooling awaits us?
48 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 12.11.21

The global systemic crisis has already arrived, and there it will not be long before the sunset of mankind, and yes, there are problems with the weather. There is too much human intervention in nature.
most likely a gradual warming, and then a sharp cooling in the next 100 years.

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.11.21

If it gets colder, I'll put on a jacket, if it gets warmer, I'll take it off. Another thing is the chilling coldness inside me

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
in the summer, tie yourself with cola and walk across the square))

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

It doesn't matter, the main thing is to play it out and that's it. Burn or freeze

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

The Apocalypse hike will take place in 5 waves. 1st Pole Change. When the Earth's magnetic shell reaches 0 and begins to gradually increase with reverse polarity, there will be no protection from the Solar wind and we will all be fried. 2nd The climate change will start. Where it was warm, it will cool sharply, and where it was cold, it will become abruptly warm. As a result, the northern peoples will be in a thrill, but the south will freeze nafig. 3rd Glaciers will begin to melt and in the general north will also not bask in the sun for a long time because they will be washed away nafig. 4th If someone else remains and hides in the bunkers or the subway, they will divide into all sorts of factions and simply finish off each other. 5th New forms of life will appear (aliens, mutants or someone else, or maybe just radiation and all sorts of sores, there will be a bunch of corpses) and finish off the rest. All the end.

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Global warming is real. There was an international meeting on global warming in Paris last December. The agreement was signed by 195 countries out of 198 participating. Experts note that in 2009, at a similar event, the participating countries blamed each other (everyone wanted to take less commitments to reduce CO2 emissions), but at this meeting there was no such thing, there was a constructive dialogue. Why? It looks like it really "got a roasted cock in the ass". In the sense that the governments of all countries of the world have realized the danger.

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

Why is global warming dangerous? Thinking about floods, hurricanes, droughts?
No.
These are flowers compared to the main danger.
Greenhouse disaster. transfer from the cycle Gordon's Dialogues
Brief essence. An increase in temperature leads to an increase in the release of CO2 into the atmosphere (mainly from the World Ocean, in which the greatest reserves of CO2 are dissolved). And the more CO2 in the atmosphere, the warmer it is. That is, an avalanche effect. The more CO2, the warmer, and therefore more CO2 is released, and it becomes even warmer.
And so on until the temperature on Earth exceeds 100 degrees Celsius, all the water will evaporate, and on Earth it will be the same as on the planet Venus (temperature under 500).
And it will be real if we cross the point of no return (for more details see Gordon in "The Greenhouse Catastrophe. I, as an incorrigible skeptic, after browsing the Internet began to dig in the Internet in search of data, and began to count on a calculator - the smart guy in the transfer did not lie, everything is so is, as he says).

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

we finally have a kind of ice age, so to speak, has been going on for 1000 years, approximately
so that it is within our power to be a man and arrange global warming. it just will not be uniform. there will be a warming all over the world, and in Europe there will be a cold snap.
and so this is the current problem for azone.

7Rain7 12.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Well, you can always go to the nanoworld and become a nanopasan)))

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

got sick of this heat. I want +25 in summer and -10 in winter. inipet

B
BioGen 12.11.21

The scribe is waiting for us, the ice is melting and the water level is rising so yeah

W
Wild rider 12.11.21

Ryazancev
"Too much human intervention in nature."
Volcanoes contribute much more to climate change than human activities (factories, exhaust fumes). We cannot change anything at all in this situation.

stalker7162534
"In the sense that the governments of all countries of the world have realized the danger."
Maybe they just agreed and found a reason to rip off more money from taxpayers?

R
Ryazancev 12.11.21

Wild Rider's
human intervention in nature
meant many experiments with climate weapons.
For more details here http://www.objectiv-x.ru/sekretnye-issledovaniya/klimaticheskoe-oruzhie-oruzhie-massovogo.html
Deforestation and burning out of Forests also play an important role.
By itself, the huge emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere are easily offset by forests. But the release of a lot of volatile gases by the technosphere really leads to the greenhouse effect.

s
sаnic 12.11.21

Ryazancev
Climate weapons do not exist.

s
stalker7162534 12.11.21

Wild Rider
And in which country did the taxes go up?

s
sаnic 12.11.21

Ryazancev
That's right. Toko not for fools, but for normal people. But it's not interesting to argue about this. You better give some facts about the existence of climate weapons.

W
Wing42 12.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
"So global warming or cooling awaits us?"
Well, if I were your upstairs neighbor, I would give you a Flood.

s
sаnic 12.11.21

Ryazancev
dispersing clouds at the May 9 parade
Is this your weapon?
Substances that were sprayed by pendos in the clouds during the Vietnam War, leading to heavy rains and flooding of the path of the Viet Cong
Link?

s
sаnic 12.11.21

Ryazancev That is,
there will be no links? You have nothing to prove your words with?