3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Disadvantages of Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Let's not throw all the anger at the developers;) Just write what the game did not suit you and its biggest disadvantages
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 12.11.21

SkrezlokER
pr

R
Rorschach1986 12.11.21

SkrezlokER
I played for a long time I don't remember cons

I
IBM_d3m1urg 12.11.21

A season pass for a mower that's not worth it.

E
Ed_21 12.11.21

season pass really sucks, let's see what happens next in DLS with Yeti

g
gloccc 12.11.21

Season pass and game optimization. When the game came out, everything was fine, after the first patch, freaking freezes appeared and even after the 6th patch nothing was fixed

O
OlololKing 12.11.21

for me its most important disadvantage is that it did not drag me in any way .. played for 2 hours and deleted it .. yes, cool, but something is missing in it .. beautiful wrapper ..

L
Luk_prost 12.11.21

Compared to FC3, the storyline is more suitable for the atmosphere of the game, but at the same time it is very short, this is also a minus. The second minus is that it has practically not changed since the third part.

K
Kuzko 12.11.21

Ubisoft Removed the rain that's what I didn't like and also the shortness of the game, otherwise I liked it very much

V
Vitaly33 12.11.21

Transport control has become too arcade. Old clunkers accelerate like Bugatti. Poor control of cars on the joystick (gas-brake instead of RT-LT is controlled only by LS).
Few new ideas, a clone of FarCry 3, in fact it is a big addon called FarCry 3: Tibet. The plot is boring, does not capture, as in FarCry 3. The main character is again voiced by the SAME !!! mediocrity with the voice of a pimply teenager. This immediately causes deja vu for those who played FarCry 3 - Jason Brodie, along with Herk, piled into the Himalayas to shoot the natives!
Cars go stupidly on the roads, often crushing merchants.
Animals instantly kill people with the first touch (even small dogs), often you do not have time to help.
The change of day and night is very fast, and at night it is as bright as day. The most gorgeous sunrises were in FarCry 2.
Kills the atmosphere in the game automatically turned on music when you get into the car. You turn it off, change into a machine gun, then back behind the wheel - and the music starts up again by itself !!! Here is moronism. Or you turn it off, get out of the car for a second, sit back - and the music itself turns on again! A startling inattention to detail. We would like to learn how to make the atmosphere in the game from the authors of FarCry 2 and Metro Ray of Hope.
The number of recipes was greatly reduced (only 4) and the important recipe "REPELLENT" for scaring animals was removed. And it's impossible to assign your keys to use injection.
Too many packs of dogs, walking sometimes turns into endless forced shooting of dog and wolf packs due to the absence of the repellent repellent that was in FarCry 3.
It never rains, although there is an entry in Mohan Gale's 3rd diary about monsoon rains. Apparently, they were in such a hurry to release the game that there were no other trifles before the rains.)

R
RussianGames 12.11.21

The downside is that the game is too much like an addition to part 3, rather than an independent game.

f
funny dinosaur 12.11.21

I liked the game, but the thought constantly arises: "Ha! But I have already seen this."

m
muradeli 12.11.21

Without Compromise
Well done did the right thing that took down .....
Wolf974
You're right dude 1 and 2 episodes are much better ...

s
safot 12.11.21

I didn't like the fact that it was some kind of parody of the previous part.

P
Playersaharan 12.11.21

safot
Parodies often deliver more than the original.
In general, the main drawback of game 1 is never FC4.

s
safot 12.11.21

Playersaharan
here the word parody is not in a good sense of the word.

a
ant19521 12.11.21

The game was very raw from the start. Then the patches were molded. For a month and a half, 8 pieces. The animals were clearly overdone. No weapon, however, as in the third. They overdid the arena. For a mean ... bushman, 10 rounds to squirm. Correctly wrote that the game looks like a checkpoint, before the 5th part. Let's hope.

a
ant19521 12.11.21

And further. They couldn’t do quick actions right away, only at 1.8 they did it. And then, the button was left on hold, instead of pressing.

u
unknown- 12.11.21

Boring plot! The monotony of side missions!

J
Just Felix 12.11.21

Pros: Perfectly finalized part 3. Setting was very surprised. This is just what the headlights need to be ... a bunch of animals just like a hunter's simulator. Koperativchik funny (with a friend smashed outposts and bases, it was fun).
Cons: The unfinished main character is a superhero from the very beginning: he is ready to save Kyrat. Pagan also did not hook (secondary too). And so great open-word game is the best from Yubiks at the moment.

L
LazyKit 12.11.21

The same cons as in the third part.
Yes, there is an awesome villain (in the fourth it is not a villain at all), but he is sooooo little. The cut scene with him, that's all.
Yes, there is a large open world, animals, landscapes, but it all consists of: Unlocking towers (where can we do without them) Capturing outposts (monotonous to horror) Collecting tons of artifacts / letters / diaries / masks, etc., etc.
Yes, we get it, collect things. Stop. Not from time to time.
Marasmic plot. I understand that he is here for show. But forgive, when a woman who wants to lead her country to prosperity with the same methods (drugs, genocide, robbery) and to the bone turned on the traditions of Jackie-chan Indian spill (who executes all those who disagree and sacrifice a child for the sake of * roots *) are positioned as * nice guys, resistance !! * And the main villain (which for me he never is) after the total extermination of his guys by you still does not wish you death and goes to meet it is insanity.
Ps And yet, to shove into the store in the game things that are bought on the site * uplay * and are an eyesore.