3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Disadvantages of Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

Let's not throw all the anger at the developers;) Just write what the game did not suit you and its biggest disadvantages
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Faibich 12.11.21

Thanks, all the post effects are set to zero, there are changes, but they are minimal, nevertheless, I sin on direx, it's a pity that you can't turn off these highlights or whatever, I understand that almost every game will add these effects and you can't turn them off, but it's a pity .

T
Thorgal 12.11.21

The eagles pissed off the whole game. Why can't an eagle be stabbed but a tiger can? Is it that the developers have such humor? Morons.
The mouths of the NPCs giving quests for release did not open even once. The animation was forgotten.
The tasks of two junkies suck.
I went through two or three quests to collect parts of the carpet on the wall in order to pump the skill, I spat on the rest. Didn't you fucking get all this cretinism stuck in a normal game? All those bows, invisible tigers, demons, and bastard bells, all these bows. Throughout the game, the bow was used once or twice in the story. I will not take this shit into my hands of my own free will, if there is a normal firearm with a silencer.
I also never rode an elephant. Maybe someone likes this feature, but not me.