3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 12.11.21 07:35 pm

The following games from Rocksteady (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Everyone probably already knows that Batman: Arkham Knight is the last game about Batman and that Rocksteady concludes their experience in the development of games about the Baman universe.
Which hero would you like to see in the next Rocksteady games from the DC Comics or Marvel universes, and who exactly?
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Desmond_Mayls 12.11.21

It would be possible to make a game about the Green Arrow on the TV series "Arrow"

D
Dim4ik126 12.11.21

Desmond_Mayls
Well, not according to the series, of course (the plot is flawed, also under realism), but if the costume was like in the series and the gloomy city - yes, it would be good. you can also make them about a flush. although, who said that there will definitely be about superheroes? maybe they will do something completely different, a joke or a race.

b
boitsov 12.11.21

Rorschach. The dark atmosphere will suit him, which the Rocksteady does well with. Detective skills are available. He is inventive, makes both weapons and other things he needs from scrap materials. A crime fighter, but unlike Batman, he kills criminals (the list of complaints against Batman is headed by his humanity towards villains). The world of the Guardians is not described in too much detail, which leaves room for the imagination of the scriptwriters.

r
rostian4ikk 12.11.21

can you talk about iron man

S
Sqvoll 12.11.21

I would like about Spider-Man. And then there was not a single really hit game about him.

L
L32m32hink 12.11.21

rostian4ikk
Sqvoll
Marvel is not DC and it is not a fact that they will want to make a game based on comics.

T
The winter soldier 12.11.21

Spiderman from Rocksteady will be the very thing, can you imagine what kind of gameplay will be flying on the web especially

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 12.11.21

I would like to see Rocksteady Ninja Turtles done ... otherwise these 4 friends deserve something high-quality done about them

D
Dim4ik126 12.11.21

SamNikeng1998
agree. turtles are the theme

G
GDFrost1.4 12.11.21

About Daredevil. I would like to see him.
Spoiler

c
curtis 12.11.21

I somewhere on the forum read for a long time that after Arkham city they were engaged in a game about turtles, and in the recently released game from Activision other people are listed as developers. Rocksteady have put off work on turtles or given to another company, who will educate?

A
Alec says 12.11.21

Maybe they will make a game based on the TV series Gotham

M
Marquess 12.11.21

I want something serious about turtles or zhch

D
DenAhill 12.11.21

After the Arkham series, it is quite possible to create a game about the Justice League

D
DenAhill 12.11.21

Or about the Suicide Squad

f
flaur74 12.11.21

Sqvoll
spiderman is a marvel comic !!!

D
DIYABLO 12.11.21

Green Arrow, Spiderman, Superman

D
DenAhill 12.11.21

About "Suicide Squad" could be made by the developers of Batman Arkham Origins, and Rocksteady, meanwhile, a game about another character in the DC universe), so to speak, would be divided into 2 camps.

S
SkyRaider 12.11.21

I want them to make a ninja turtles game

D
DenAhill 12.11.21

SkyRaider
It would be nice too )