3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 12.11.21 07:35 pm

The following games from Rocksteady (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Everyone probably already knows that Batman: Arkham Knight is the last game about Batman and that Rocksteady concludes their experience in the development of games about the Baman universe.
Which hero would you like to see in the next Rocksteady games from the DC Comics or Marvel universes, and who exactly?
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
BETS 12.11.21

It would be nice to see a Nightwing game

M
Mister-x-3113 12.11.21

SkyRaider
Harsh and gloomy not for children.

D
Dim4ik128 12.11.21

jet3187
well xs xs . any will go. the main thing with a cool boar

B
BLACK-SILVER 12.11.21

Maybe they will do about a flash, although there is not much gloom, they can do about Arrow, since Arrow is also an ordinary person like Batman.

S
Sir Francis Drake 12.11.21

If from the comics I would like about wolverine to the X-men, about the super (but its gameplay is very difficult to implement) about Konstantin

D
Darko Brevich 12.11.21

About Flash, it is quite possible to do, but it may be difficult to implement the gameplay = /

N
Next-gen2015 12.11.21

Foreva turtles!) Definitely need to create about them!)

I
IV_ST 12.11.21

APXMAG
Rocksteady not wrap up Batman series, but wrap up Arkham series

L
LightColorWave 12.11.21

Since the fans of the ds universe are developed, they can make a game for many characters. The game has references to Superman and Flash. But personally, in my opinion, playing for a character who is vulnerable only to the green mineral will not be at all interesting, consider that you are playing with the god mod.

T
TesloGuy 12.11.21

I would like to see about Spawn.

-
-Starsky- 12.11.21

Why are you obsessed with the DS universe? According to Hyperion Dan Simmons, you can make a good epic ...

R
Rossent 12.11.21

If only they made a game about Flash. It would be great

P
Paxton_Fettel 12.11.21

I want an optimization game.

M
Mari8936 12.11.21

And I would like to talk about the league, and indeed about other heroes. The suicide squad would also not hurt, there at least you can go to the dark side, kill.

A
Alcatraz74 12.11.21

I want to make a blade

E
ElmStreetBoy 12.11.21

Spawn or Guyver

M
MrDock 12.11.21

I want to see the continuation of the DLC about the Red Hood, I really liked its style, movements and overall appearance, the story about him could turn out to be amazing.

S
SUPREMEVILLA1N 12.11.21

MrDock
Adovo plus, I would like a separate game about the Hood with the participation of Bats.

l
legusor 12.11.21

Given their ability to let the development port go to the monkeys who turn the sleek UE3 into shit, it's best not to see any more games from their studio. in game development it is always like this: it only gets worse.

M
Mr. Dj 12.11.21

It seems to me that the next game is about Superman, you look at the entire Arkham series, in each part there is some kind of reference or easter egg, in Arkham City there were several references to Batman: Arkham Knight, and in this part I saw quite obvious hints of Superman: Lex building Luther Call From Lex Luther Huge Superman Poster