3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Pirate version of the game (XCOM 2)

Guys, such a question. Is this game going to be hacked after release, or does it have too sophisticated protection?

You just need to know whether it is worth spending 2K rubles (for pre-order with add-ons) or will it be enough to just download the Repack?
93 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 12.11.21

RefLeks3113
Well, you see, it's too early to worry about this.

n
nudota 12.11.21

Denuveau is very expensive, and as far as I remember, the first part came out with almost no protection

B
BIGB0Y 12.11.21

Dr_NooB
Day, maximum 2. Or maybe earlier, if someone has early access)))
PS There is no VIDEO GAME that would cost more than 600 wooden ones.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

BIGB0Y
All right you say. I remember as a student, begging for money from my parents for games that then cost 350-550 rubles maximum, this is a license on disks. And then they swore, they said that it was expensive to spend that kind of money on games. And there were a couple of toys worth about 1000 rubles, so I only took pirated versions of them for 160 rubles per disc, and for a license, my friends and I ran to the store to stare like a museum. It was somewhere in 2007-2008.
Now I have been working for a long time myself, but the prices for games from those distant years, as they were high for me, have remained the same, nothing has changed in the financial situation. Now a game even costing 500-600 rubles is as expensive for me as it was then. And I don’t look at the cost of 2K games at all, for me it’s a luxury to spend that kind of money on a game, I’d better put off this amount for food.
There are, of course, people who earn 35,000 and more, but for me these are astronomical numbers that I have never seen. I start saving for an antivirus that costs 700 rubles a year in about half a year. So the only way out for me is torrenting.
But I bought "The Witcher 3", I really love this series. For this game, which cost about 1199 rubles, I began to save for a year, every month I put a hundred square meters in an electronic wallet. At this rate, I will play one game a year.

R
RefLeks3113 12.11.21

I remember the time when I bought a disc with Mass effect 3, it then cost 1000r, it was the most expensive game in the store at that time. where this world is heading ...

F
Falcon3001 12.11.21

and I remember when I bought games in incentive for currency. and didn't complain. we are still cheaper than in the West.

p
plutikov55 12.11.21

This is an exclusive on pc without questions I will take)))

G
Garris1992 12.11.21

Dr_NooB
There are several reasons to buy XCOM 2
1. This is PC-Exclusive (For now.)
2. This is good old XCOM albeit in a different shell.
3. 1499 we get only the game and for 2199 we get: Game, Season pass, pre-order bonus, digital soundtrack.
4. There will be a Steam Workshop
5. There will be very good gameplay + interesting storyline.
6. Good grafon and great customization.
And I just listed a few advantages.
So I think it's wrong to pirate this game. Since the developers heard all the cons of the first part and fixed most of them in the second.

Z
ZaKTomSK 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Just recently got acquainted with the remake of the first part of Enemy Unknown. I downloaded a pirate from nothing to do and. ... ... stuck for a day. For me, this is a really new experience, I have always believed that turn-based games are boring and boring. I was so wrong. The battles are more intense than in jokers, you get very attached to the soldiers. And dividing the game into two components (the economy of the base and the battles themselves) is a very good decision! Immediately I bought a license, started to go through it again)) I hope I will have time to go through the second part)) I will definitely buy the second part. It's been five years since games haven't hooked me like that)

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

ZaKTomSK
If I had money, I would buy it too. Before the crisis, there was no money, and now it is even less so. Today I received an advance payment, 5,000 rubles, I need to live on this money for half a month, what kind of game can it be for me? So for me the output is only a torrent, as they say "who studied what."
I do not argue, there are many people who earn more or less good money, well done, I respect such people. But here I speak for myself, I can't jump above my head, so my salary is the ceiling for me. And who is more fortunate, of course, let them buy, that's right. And I only have such a "back door" to my favorite games.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.11.21

Garris1992
There are several reasons to buy XCOM 2
1. This is PC-Exclusive (For now.)
2. This is good old XCOM albeit in a different shell.
3. 1499 we get only the game and for 2199 we get: Game, Season pass, pre-order bonus, digital soundtrack.
4. There will be a Steam Workshop
5. There will be very good gameplay + interesting storyline.
6. Good grafon and great customization.
And I just listed a few advantages.

I completely agree with the pros, but do not forget about one, but a very bold minus - this is a timer. There will be a timer in this part, and for me personally, it negates all the advantages of this game. I do not like to play for a while, to hurry somewhere. I want to play slowly and as much as I want.
For example, I was playing in "Enemy Unknown" for any task, even a random one, like cleaning the area where the UFO fell, spent about two or two and a half hours. Well, I like to play like that, slowly and carefully.

G
Garris1992 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
All the same, I agree with you dear, in this you are right :)

C
Corn lollipop 12.11.21

All the same, I allocated rubles for the game for the d-version of the game, only the video card broke down))

D
Dr_NooB 12.11.21

Garris1992
For 2199 there will be a Season Pass ??? Cool)

s
saa0891 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov I

totally agree with the pluses, but do not forget about one, but very fat minus - the timer. In this part there will be a timer, and for me personally, it negates all the advantages of this game. I do not like to play for a while, to hurry somewhere. I want to play slowly and as much as I want.

I believe that it will be possible to select a game mode where there will be no timer, and even if there is no such mode, it will most likely be immediately added by a mod.

By the way, I also don't like timed games, I understand making separate missions, it's interesting, and they were in the first part, and when the whole game is limited by a timer, it imposes restrictions on you.
I remember in Dead Rising 2 because of the timer, you could not even normally complete additional missions and explore the world of the game.

L
LightHOwUSE 12.11.21

The timer is not a minus. On the contrary, it introduces great dynamics.
PS if it cannot be changed in the game settings, I will be surprised) The developers praised Long Thief and could not help but notice the flexibility of this mod.

D
Dr_NooB 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Will there be a timer on all missions? In my opinion, they wanted to add it only for certain tasks such as rescuing VIPs, etc.? Or do I just have old information? __)))

F
Freakymelon 12.11.21

Dr_NooB
Timers are shown in the gameplay videos. Not everywhere, by the way. So don't worry.

F
Freakymelon 12.11.21

The developers noted that DLC for Xcom 2 was created not by cutting the game into parts, but by adding a new one. That is, you can play Xcom 2 safely and without DLC. If you want more, you're tired, etc. - buy. This is your desire, and the additions will bring new, not cut

s
skitek_war 12.11.21

Yes, it would be cool to download the pirated version in a day or two, but I will still buy such a game, since I am a fan of this series and have already postponed 2k for this game!