3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Pirate version of the game (XCOM 2)

Guys, such a question. Is this game going to be hacked after release, or does it have too sophisticated protection?

You just need to know whether it is worth spending 2K rubles (for pre-order with add-ons) or will it be enough to just download the Repack?
93 Comments
Sort by:
H
HoganHog 12.11.21

Correctly GG4 writes
(sam2k8 + CODEX Emu.) -This is nonsense, not a pill, but take a chance bl. I want to!
So far, I will not even download from xatab .....
" I created a folder" Original "in the folder with the installed game. In it I put the archive with the tablet and the archive of the original files, just in case) ..... it's strange to hear this from xatab!

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 12.11.21

XCOM 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [RePack] [xatab] [CODEX] (2016) PC

Not playable, raw crack, maybe a miner in the appendix, the game stands for a long time between turns, nothing just happens, and so after each action.

H
HoganHog 12.11.21

SHAKER
And then! Look for yourself, only Khatab and Siter are all, and no one is in a hurry anymore, but a lot of time has passed! And all the other reaper makers are waiting, realizing that this is opened raw meat!

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

HoganHog
FitGirl has also done a repack.

H
HoganHog 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Oga found, well, this one, with a picture of the installation on the whole screen, as they did a hundred years ago!
And the whole structure of the files is tazh again! True, the crack is not signed + CODEX Emu.) But only (sam2k8? I think it's just not finished!
I really grieve if really this message of the rip remains!

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

HoganHog
Someone will definitely make a crack, there is no Denuvo. I'm still wondering where is RELOADED, ALI213, 3DM? Why do they sit idle and sit their soft spot?

H
HAEMHIK 12.11.21

I have already completed a couple of missions, there are no problems with long moves, there are no saving or setting up fighters, I downloaded the khatab repack. I think someone may have problems, someone else does not, you need to check it yourself.

C
Cheburashka 12.11.21

People, why don't normal groups like RELOADED break the game? ))

w
warp 37 12.11.21

Everyone has brakes, it's not a crack. At a friend's license, the frame rate drops to 20 FPS (GTX 980, 1280x1024).

H
HAEMHIK 12.11.21

warp 37
Not for everyone, my duck pulls medium-high settings without problems

D
DimakSerpg 12.11.21

I played pirate, I want to buy a license, does anyone know the saves will work? :(

s
skitek_war 12.11.21

in incentive, the price jumped on the game

z
zHIST 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
3DM took a vacation if anything. but the rest are yes ...