3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 12.11.21 07:35 pm

Pirate version of the game (XCOM 2)

Guys, such a question. Is this game going to be hacked after release, or does it have too sophisticated protection?

You just need to know whether it is worth spending 2K rubles (for pre-order with add-ons) or will it be enough to just download the Repack?
93 Comments
Sort by:
N
NV_Fomin 12.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Mr. p .. "balobol". he has no money, yeah

R
Red barels 12.11.21

denuvo gg vp

M
Midnigth 12.11.21

She will not have Denuveau.

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

skitek_war
Better buy and enjoy those support. There will be a Steam workshop, the engine is open source (for modders), all this means endless free content.

B
BaHdal1987 12.11.21

if there is a denuvo I will buy activation, I bought a stall and has already passed

R
Roman L 12.11.21

Processor Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Video Card 1 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
Memory 8.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit

Will it take a minute?

B
BaHdal1987 12.11.21

Roman L
xs, well, fps 20 should be, although it is not known how with optimism

V
Victor Naydenov 12.11.21

Roman L
I think it will, but most likely at first there will be a small FPS and, as usual, patches will improve the optimization, as a result of which it will become easier for you. Do not expect miracles, 740m is not that.

R
Roman L 12.11.21

Victor Naydenov
I see, thanks

f
febll 12.11.21

It's a pity, but I don't think the game has strong defense: (But as for me, it's better to buy, $ 30-40 is a little money for such a game.

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

febll
As far as I understand, you are from Ukraine. In incentive it costs $ 30, in Russian stores it is even cheaper (in terms of). And 99% protection will be a regular steam api. But I agree, it's worth it to buy the game (already preloaded ^ _ ^)

f
febll 12.11.21

Mercurionio
Yes, as a fan has already pre-ordered the deluxe version.

I
IMMORTALx 12.11.21

if denuvo is built in, I will think about buying only after the excitement recession and the beginning of the 75% discount period (there is enough patience, I will wait)

if there is no denuvo, then 100% of the pirates will quickly make the full version and if there is no virus inside, maybe I will not take absolutely litsuhu ...

And I will do this until fines are introduced at the state level for downloading pirated content.
(a penny saves the ruble, money must be invested in something that brings health, knowledge or profit - for example, get medical treatment, buy gold or stocks with this money)

the real price of toys is no more than $ 1, and if someone asks for them 30-50 bourgeois bucks in Russia, they will obviously receive less profits, let them first milk their bourgeois clientele and then go to us by bucks. For example: just yesterday, the XCOM ENEMY UNKNOWN bundle was sold on the humblebundle for 1 dollar. So in a year or two this part will be worth its real price.

A
Argonaki 12.11.21

It seems like there won't be a denuvo in it, but it's strange that there isn't even a Temko with the game on the fan sites of the skid.
Usually they create a Temka and put a preload there and then a crack

n
nights00 12.11.21

IMMORTALx we are
waiting for you a game of the xcom level at the price of 1 dollar :)

M
Maklline66 12.11.21

Argonaki
on skidrow 's fan sites doesn't even have a Temko with a game.
fan sites skidrow

Generally, the license agreement says whether denuvo is used or not. So for Lara, the new about Denuveau was known 10 days before the release. In Ikskom new it is not, you can relax the rolls, in a couple of hours days after the release, get your copy.

A
AMAKUS 12.11.21

I did it simply, bought a Digital Deluxe, now I'm sitting waiting ... When is it possible to play. And yes !!! The game is worth the money that they ask for it !!!!

D
Demoniac1985 12.11.21

Maklline66 Uhahah
, what kind of skidrow fan sites are?)))))

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

2K beauties, they did not put this vyserny protection, which only loads the hards. The game itself I will neither buy nor download, not because the game is bad, I just do not like this genre. I just hope that Mafia 3 will bypass this underprotection.

P
Purple giraffe 12.11.21

You can buy it at once in 2 stores for 1300 rubles. - http://www.playground.ru/shop/xcom_2/
On the other hand, buying directly from Steam is more expensive, but it allows you to get your money back if you don't like the game. Take a look yourself.
Personally, I would wait for the release, read the reviews and reviews, and then I bought it for 1300, if there is confidence in the game.