3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberMaster0 12.11.21 07:37 pm

Drop (Diablo 2)

For 2 weeks in a row I have been running the mefa, 80-100 races a day and have not seen anything cooler than a wiper: = (Is this really simple bad luck? oculus shako ... O_o
If I'm not mistaken, here on the forum somewhere there was a similar topic, they also complained about the drop. ?
100 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lojka 12.11.21

maybe mf 0?

C
CyberMaster0 12.11.21

At first MF was 350. I ran for a week, nothing normal fell out at all (except for the aforementioned wiper) ... I thought maybe 350 is not enough? I collected 478 MF, the drop got even worse. :(
I did not even know what to do. Patience is running out.
Of Ps played on different servers ... This really is the Galimov drop.
Pps I pogimayu that I've got no one holds, but still obydno = (

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

What answer are you waiting for? Answer: "Yes, the drop is extremely bad" suit you? :) Found a similar topic so why create another one? Well, write a complaint about mephisto, the only thing that can be advised if there are no ideas left :)

C
CyberMaster0 12.11.21

Yes, actually I wanted to hear some advice. Maybe I'm running for the wrong clothes? Or mf I have too little too much? How many MFs are optimal? That is, I want to understand, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I would also like to ask the admins, maybe they twisted what?

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

Well, like in the previous topic on the mf, everything is chewed. The routes of movement for clothes have not changed for a year, where they knocked out on other servers, continue to knock out here too. I have not heard anything about the optimal MF, for the softcore mine it tends to infinity, you should not abuse it, I stick to the value of 350 somewhere.

d
drf 12.11.21

>>> for softcore in my opinion it strives for infinity

not, there is some limit, at the arreat summit I read

S
Scruber 12.11.21

xs ... at 250-300 mf, one yellow and unique slag gear fell out ... then I raised it to 780 and already more or less drops gear norms ...

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

Scruber has written many times that the MF does not affect in any way - the round shield or the monarch will fall out of the mefa. It only affects whether the shield issued by the random will be unique ...

drf not, there is some kind of limit, there is no limit at the arreat summit
, just after a certain value - the effectiveness of the MF growth can be considered purely symbolic. Especially for unique drops. Although, to search for any TR armors, it still makes sense to raise the MF higher ...

With MF = ~ 170, the unique falls twice as much as with MF = 0. MF = 1000 - three times.
2.5 times - at ~ 400.

m
mr_Toopac 12.11.21

da u mnu 250 na vseh sorkah bilo i begali norm na pindla i dropalo norm)

S
Scruber 12.11.21

mad wolf, I’m not talking about that ... I don’t say that% mf affects what falls out of the mefa ... I say that with a larger amount of% mf there is a chance for a unique one ... although for some reason it is real to me on a larger one % mf dropped a monarch than on a smaller% mf ...

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

da u mnu 250 na vseh sorkah bilo i begali norm na pindla i dropalo norm)
They probably ran 24x7 on top of everything else, and all at once? :)

A
AvengerHereArmy 12.11.21

nope, just a hike the people bottodit there for a denb up to 2000 times, naturally he at least 30 mara from a pindle will fall, and at 5 mf

d
drf 12.11.21

>>> there is no

pancake limit , unbelievers.
specially climbed arreat, this is what is written:
Here's how to get the most (1167%) out of Magic Find for yourself. This does not count the maximum possible with Hirelings but you only receive that bonus when Hirelings make a kill. Add Magic Find to Hirelings to increase Magic Find even more.

1167 for one Persian, well, a little more for the measure

L
Lojka 12.11.21

there is a limit to any characteristic, it is clear to everyone
simply in reality, you will always have something to improve your "mf" tk. you will not be able to achieve the maximum ...
so we can say that you "endlessly" ulutshaesh your mf, that is, you have to play endlessly to finish up to 1167 ... a

yopt metaphor!

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

drf
Do not take everything literally, of course there is a maximum threshold, but in my context I meant that on the softcore you can have all the gear on the mf, neglecting the combat abilities of the character. In other words, the more, the better.

d
drf 12.11.21

>>> on the softcore you can have all the gear on the mf, neglecting the combat abilities of the character,

I would not particularly neglect. you don’t influence nodrop with your mf, but it is influenced by the number of races

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

As they say, not knowing the ford, do not poke your nose into the water.

2 nagerling = 30 (although I saw a yellow ring at 43) I
myself have not seen such, but on the arreat they write it seems that there are blue ones up to 40 mf.

pepper - 30
On chance guards 40 max

amul - 50 is
also doubtful, 35 max saw

D
DrunkenStyle 12.11.21

drf
I see you definitely need to argue something, no matter what, in the topic or not. :)

S
Scruber 12.11.21

shitty gear you have =)) I will
sign my ...
TR amul + belt + armor
perf pepper-40%
perf bots-50%
2 rings nagerlik perf 30mf each
+ 100% mf charm, including 40%
perf charm shield 4ist = 100
shako-80 is

shorter and that I have oklo 770 or 780% .... perf MF gear =)

d
drf 12.11.21

Well, yes, only you write in the subject. the only great and infallible
that I wrote off topic?

123ewq
here at the end of the page it is written:
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/magicfind.shtml