3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexis456 18.11.21 06:49 pm

Radeon HD 7870

Asus PCI-Ex Radeon HD7870
What kind of mother is needed for it?
Will I be able to comfortably play with her at 1920x1080 resolution in BF3, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, GTA4, New Assasins Creed and other new games?
77 Comments
Sort by:
s
sneg_tir 18.11.21

What kind of mother is needed for it?
Any with pci-e connector

Can I play comfortably with it at 1920x1080 in BF3, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs, GTA4, New Assasins Creed and other new games?
No

A
Alexis456 18.11.21

sneg_tir
Is it better to look for another option?

S
Sergey Travkin 18.11.21

Is this an advertisement for a famous Ukrainian store?

A
Alexis456 18.11.21

Sergey Travkin
Sorry forgot about advertising.

S
Spartak_13 18.11.21

sneg_tir
And then what card is most suitable for this?

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

Well you got drunk!
He can easily play all modern games with her, although the filtering will have to be lowered to x4.
With a slight movement on the CCC drivers, it gets another + 20% performance and a little noise.

T
The_apathy 18.11.21

Spartak_13
Radeon HD 7950 or Nvidia GTX 670, but they are naturally more expensive. Radic 7950 for 2-3 tr. , giraffe 670 for 4-6 tr.

B
Bugdrug 18.11.21

> radeon 7870 will not let you play comfortably on full hd
> i on full hd and on radeon 4850

HAHAHA OH WOW!

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

> radeon 7870 will not let you play comfortably on fullhd.
That is for such words you have to hit the tongue with nails.
A video card that changed the top of last year will not allow playing FLHD ?! That is, the HD6970 allowed you to play comfortably in this full HD a year ago, but the 7870 does not allow it?
And what happened this year, which puts cancer the second video card in the performance standings? (I don’t take 580 because of its unreal price). What game raised the quality bar so much?
Crisis2, so it did not come out today and the HDpack stretched perfectly on 6970, though without tessellation, well, here the 570 did not take too much ahead. METRO 2033? so it will even today with cancer put any card in the "all on MAX" position
And even if they throw a turd of the war of light at me, today's computer hardware is excessively powerful. Without losing the visualization of the effects, you can have the same picture as the tops but on the maps of 3 years ago!

w
warp 37 18.11.21

An excellent video card, in performance it is close to the top-end GTX 670 and HD 7950, it can handle everything, and besides, it overclocks well. And take the version from Gigabyte with the Windforce X3 cooling system rather than Asus.

B
Bugdrug 18.11.21

SUSUL1
You did not catch the irony; I explain with my 4850, which is two times weaker than the 7870, on which I pull medium or high for full HD. And I'm not talking about those games that put ABSOLUTELY ALL VIDEO CARDS in an uncomfortable position, I'm talking about those that are easily played at high settings on the flagships of the last two generations. That is, you have completely painted what I hinted at in two lines.

Y
YouCantStopMe 18.11.21

for noobs I will tell you a secret, don’t buy figs more expensive than 5k vidyahi, maybe they are just show-off schA any vidyah for 5k pulls modern games, well, current if you are not millimetergrafodrochery. vidyakhi which schA 18k in a year 5k think about it.) and games in technology schA are more percent and the frame is fattening

Y
YouCantStopMe 18.11.21

Bugdrug
people are right and my post is higher again) for my 6770 asusovskaya I play bf3 at 1920x1080 on ultra 50-70 fps. config in profile. vidyahi are not so important

w
warp 37 18.11.21

and games in technologies shcha more percents and the frame zazhiryut Exactly the
opposite.

I have 6770 asusovskaya playing bf3 at 1920x1080 at 50-70 fps ultra
. Most recently I had a Gigabyte Radeon HD 7750, which is close to this card in terms of performance. I played at ultra settings, without anti-aliasing and at a resolution of 1680x1050. So there can be no talk of any full ultra-settings and FullHD, and the multiplayer will generally "overtake" it.

B
Bugdrug 18.11.21

YouCantStopMe
Firstly, now there is no special emphasis on the processor and RAM, the appetites of games are growing very synchronously, which is good news.
Secondly, you really tell this to noobs, because you are coming from your not the fastest processor, which cannot fully heat up the top solutions.
Thirdly, comrade warp-thirty-seven, your driver was simply tuned for quality, and our colleague's for speed, so he played easily, but you are experiencing difficulties. A very familiar cheat code, right up to the pain, because this is how I poked about a year ago in front of the Kent on my Selerone: 3

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

Bugdrug
Well, to be honest, you can't understand your post without half a liter =)
But meanwhile ... I refused HD4850 ​​(512MB) only after my 1280x1024 19 "monitor burned out and I took 21" from 1920x1080.
Such a resolution 4850 pulled already with difficulty, the lack of memory affected, but meanwhile it was enough to play Crisis at high with a small minus, up to the last level, at the battle with the alien boss, memory was stupidly hammered and it began to slow down terribly, and in WoT it became get red squares. Considering that Kratsis is still the third from the top in resource-hungry (the first 2 are considered Alice: Madnes and METRO2033), then I agree with my comrades, it's not worth chasing the topmap, I'm just tired of playing with the settings on each game looking for the optimal balance and I took the same cgthdf 6950 and surprising the gap 7950 decided to take it by selling the old one (paying in addition 5000). I think this card will last 3-5 years. For the growth of graphics has slowed down and in general he has nowhere to grow. do not forget that improving the quality of the picture leads to an increase in game development costs

B
Bugdrug 18.11.21

SUSUL1 You
live well, however, but I don't even allow myself an equivalent replacement xd4850 yet.
But, really, my games are not just not the most difficult, they are generally almost from the last century - fifa 07 and fifa 08: 3

-
-SK.art- 18.11.21

Bugdrug
I explain with my 4850, which is two times weaker than 7870

Hmm .. actually it is four times weaker ..)

YouCantStopMe
don’t figs buy vidyakhi more expensive than 5k, maybe they are just

show-off here zhezh damn! You opened my eyes !!!
I'm going to throw out my stove 670 and buy the antediluvian 6770 .. approx. :(

But seriously: about the ultra-settings in battle, that's enough nonsense.

B
Bugdrug 18.11.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
It's funny to watch how an adult asserts himself with school humor and nit-picking about absolute trifles.

S
SUSUL1 18.11.21

Bugdrug The
issue of funding becomes less problematic, after graduation from university and the trampling of tarpaulin boots, the truth is that the work consumes a hell of a lot of time = (
for a long time I was sitting on 1600pro, which I changed to 4850