3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N690 10.11.19 11:20 pm

Normal crack for GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Stories Vice City)
Crack from N69, version 2.0.1

### Description:
The project to convert GTA: VCS on Russian language. Initially conceived as a revised version of localization from Dageron.com later he became a new, separate project. From the "original version" there were no more than 30 % of the text.

### Features:
The first (and last) translation of the game without any cuts.
The Glossary is completely redesigned. All the locations and missions are translated according to the established tradition. All transport and shops are now called in the original language.
— No Russian textures! Translated only what is necessary to translate.
— 100% operation and maintenance of a wide range of versions.
— No copyrights! :)

### Supported versions:
PSP: PAL and NTSC.
PS2: original PAL and NTSC versions.
For details, refer to FAQ.txt and Установка.txt

### Screenshots:
PSP:
Spoiler

PS2:
Spoiler

### Authors:
N69 is the author of localization: translation/processing of the text, Russian fonts, testing.
Sergeanur — technical part in version 2.0: full Cyrillic fix "krakozyabry" in the name of saving; software, edit text and testing.
Vances — processing text in version 1.0 and testing.
Dageron.com — the original localization of the text is still used in translation.

DOWNLOAD:
Version with automatic installation
Version with manual installation
Note: the new version can be installed only on the original English version!

Tags: Crack for GTA: VCS, GTA: VCS RUS, Dageron.

Official crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
Fan crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
The official location of GTA IV EFLC for PS3 and Xbox360
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 10.11.19

Might be worth to write the names of districts and transport in its original form? And then move just after the killing.

G
GTAman 10.11.19

In the names of transport: translate only what is not a proper name: Ambulance — Ambulance, Fire Truck — Fire truck, Cuban Hermes Cuban Hermes, etc.

With the names of the areas more difficult, as in real geography uses a different approach. I suggest this:
Spoileralert:
• Downtown
• Little Haiti
• Small Havana
• Escobar international airport
• Weiss-Port

Vice Beach:
• Weiss Point
• Bodice-Links
• Washington Beach
• Ocean Beach

Islands:
• Island Pron
• Starfish Island

V
Vanches 10.11.19

I don't know, pirated Weiss had long been accustomed to the island, starfish island and prawn.

N
Nikined 10.11.19

GTAманъ
Well, actually the correct Pron and Starfish island (I al'sar said that non-geographic names for areas of the city need to transliterate))
But I also like not everything is right))
Ocean beach better than ocean beach
Downtown Cool center or downtown))))
Vances
VikS
By the way, you Mat have?

V
Vanches 10.11.19

Likened by the Way, you Mat have? Where was he in the original English version, there and here. Censorship was removed at 100. By the way, provigil from conversations that so much has been smeared. Take conversations about how Phil casually mentioned about her ex-boy with whom he had sex or dialogue of Renee, who told me that he broke up with Ricardo Diaz due to the fact that the guy asked to sniff cocaine out of his WPY.

G
GTAman 10.11.19

Likened
Well, actually the correct Pron and Starfish island (I al'sar said that non-geographic names for areas of the city need to transliterate))
We do not know whether here Island part of the name, or is it just a type designation of a geographic object (like the word "city" in "Moscow city", for example). That was "more in Russian", I do not propose to consider here Island part of the name, therefore, translate.

better ocean beach
In the United States there are settlements called Ocean City, in Russian it is often written as ocean city (Wikipedia and Yandex.Cards also, such spelling).

Funny center or downtown))))
But the center of American cities is the word "downtown", so it is best to use.

d
denk28 10.11.19

Hello
I have a question - when will the final version of the crack on the VSS and LSS ?
and will there be a restored everything that was cut dayroom ? (I want to go 100% but they say that he cut out some missions)
ps. thank you so much for something that took to fix this crack.

N
N690 10.11.19

denk28
For a long time all was restored. Bet on her.

A
AlSar 10.11.19

ex-GTAманъ
We do not know whether here Island part of the name, or is it just a symbol
type of geographical object (as the word "city" in "Moscow city", for example).
That was "more in Russian", I do not propose to consider here Island part of the name, therefore, translate.
Not if he was a part of the name, I would not write it.
Moscow city do not write the same.
Here, by analogy with GTA 3. Portland is Portland. Portland Island - in this game the principle is not.
But Staunton Island is still there. Therefore, the only correct translation - Portland and Staunton island.
(Yes, I'm familiar with the Portland and the Isle of Stanton, but PROPERLY, not USUAL)
For truly, habit than is given to us, the replacement of happiness (C) Griboedov

VikS
And Yes, I very much plus Gtaman on the topic of English names of transportation.
About the geography of my options such [max are correct :)]
Spoileralert:
• Downtown
• Little Haiti
• Little Havana
• International airport Escobar
(you cannot persuade, we're not in the airports of Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo)
• Baysport (Gtaman, there is one word to spell)

Vice Beach:
• Weiss Point
• Bodice-Links
• Washington Beach
• Ocean Beach
(have no claims)

Islands:
• Pron Island
• Starfish Island
Vances
Thank you for your work, I hope to Gtaman and I will listen too :)

G
GTAman 10.11.19

AlSar
Moscow city do not write the same.
Well, this is just an example with the city, the first thing that came to mind. Wanted to show what it means "is not part of the name." And the word Island could not write, as part of the name, but the example with Portland proves the opposite, so I agree that the island must in the translation be referred to Pron island and Starfish island.

• Little Haiti
• Little Havana
As the argument over the translation of the word Little result that in the Russian language it is usually translated in the case of names of national regions. Examples: Little Italy, Little Tokyo, Little India. Miami has Little Havana, by the way.

• International airport Escobar
(you cannot persuade, we're not in the airports of Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo)
That's the name (of course, what Escobar mean), so inclined.

• Baysport (Gtaman, there is one word to spell)
On the map, which I watched, written separately. On official paper from the kit separately too.

N
Nikined 10.11.19

But the center of American cities is the word "downtown"
That they have downtown, and we have no such word
In the United States there are settlements called Ocean City, in Russian it is often written as ocean city (Wikipedia and Yandex.Cards also, such spelling).
Well, in some translations, Weiss was the ocean, in this case, the usual title is not inferior to the accepted correct

G
GTAman 10.11.19

Likened
That they have downtown, and we have no such word
This term in its essence, is not synonymous with just the city centre, and counterpart in the Russian language does not exist for him, so take it as it is.

Well, in some translations, Weiss was the ocean, in this case, the usual title is not inferior to the accepted correct
Well, how to write correctly in Russian, such cases can be debated, let it be the ocean, if it was in the translation.

A
AlSar 10.11.19

ex-GTAманъ
the island must in the translation be referred to Pron island and Starfish island.
Convinced, hehe.
As the argument over the translation of the word Little
Indeed, punched in a search engine.
At the request of little Havana meet foreign websites mostly.
And Little Havana order.
That's the name (of course, what Escobar mean), so inclined.
I agree, Sheremetyevo, also from the name of once there lived the nobility.
I am against the decline somehow. Then either • the international airport. Escobar
But then Soviet-style, as Library. Lenin.
On the map, which I watched, written separately
Cards cards, and the game has written together.
http://grandtheftwiki.com/Viceport

Likened
Well, in some translations, Weiss was ocean
Not at all. In Russian they are very specific transliterate as ocean
CP. Oceans eleven, Return to ocean Drive.
And Yes, again, the query ocean in a search engine gives Russian sites,
and ocean almost English only.

G
GTAman 10.11.19

AlSar
I agree, Sheremetyevo, also from the name of once there lived the nobility.
I am against the decline somehow. Then either • the international airport. Escobar
Where is the airport? This place name from the name and from him the name, and then, Yes, the "name Escobar" refers to, but "name" can be omitted. And anything Soviet is not here, it is used not heard about the airport (name) John (genitive, Yes), Kennedy (well, the name here is just indeclinable), for example?

Cards cards, and the game has written together.
In the English version of the game when you visit the area?

In Russian they are very specific transliterate as ocean
So, Yes, c is read as sh, ea, e, there is no reason to throw it, because we have the so-called practical transcription, not a phonetic. Yes, in English pronounced so that e can not be heard, but to throw it in our case — all the same what to write "Landau", trying to convey pronunciation.

UPD
Launched Vice City. On the screen when you visit the district appears Viceport, and the road sign in front of the entrance to the area is VicePort :)

A
AlSar 10.11.19

ex-GTAманъ
never heard of the airport (name) John (genitive, yeah)
Convinced.
• Escobar international airport
In the English version of the game when you visit the area?
Well, I think we must start from the text when you visit
• Wisport
all the same what to write "Landau", trying to convey pronunciation.
Remember the discussion about the translation of Landana 1961
Harold Cartwright was translated by me as Harold Cartwright.
Comments about phonetics I suggested to call him Natureit.
All the questions at once disappeared.

G
GTAman 10.11.19

AlSar
Well, I think we must start from the text when you visit
I agree, it's not even that he is a priority in itself, but because writing "Wayport" acceptable as a design course in the design of something, but not in the text, in terms of the rules.

b
behar 10.11.19

Why don't you look the translation of Vice City from SanLTD and transfer areas, service names and transport as there is. Theirs is a translation of the most normal there.

G
GTAman 10.11.19

behar
Because the best != perfectly correct.

A
AlSar 10.11.19

behar
The best available at the moment does not mean that it is better not.
And technical implementation there is flawed. Create a separate IMG file, etc.

N
Nikined 10.11.19

but to throw it in our case — all the same what to write "Landau", trying to convey pronunciation.
Well Landau is a private, and the ocean common noun)
In Russian they are very specific transliterate as ocean
Well, not all( And ocean, as already mentioned, more precisely conveys the pronunciation
CP. Oceans eleven, Return to ocean Drive
In the movie, so moved, the game is different)