3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N690 10.11.19 11:20 pm

Normal crack for GTA: VCS (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Stories Vice City)
Crack from N69, version 2.0.1

### Description:
The project to convert GTA: VCS on Russian language. Initially conceived as a revised version of localization from Dageron.com later he became a new, separate project. From the "original version" there were no more than 30 % of the text.

### Features:
The first (and last) translation of the game without any cuts.
The Glossary is completely redesigned. All the locations and missions are translated according to the established tradition. All transport and shops are now called in the original language.
— No Russian textures! Translated only what is necessary to translate.
— 100% operation and maintenance of a wide range of versions.
— No copyrights! :)

### Supported versions:
PSP: PAL and NTSC.
PS2: original PAL and NTSC versions.
For details, refer to FAQ.txt and Установка.txt

### Screenshots:
PSP:
Spoiler

PS2:
Spoiler

### Authors:
N69 is the author of localization: translation/processing of the text, Russian fonts, testing.
Sergeanur — technical part in version 2.0: full Cyrillic fix "krakozyabry" in the name of saving; software, edit text and testing.
Vances — processing text in version 1.0 and testing.
Dageron.com — the original localization of the text is still used in translation.

DOWNLOAD:
Version with automatic installation
Version with manual installation
Note: the new version can be installed only on the original English version!

Tags: Crack for GTA: VCS, GTA: VCS RUS, Dageron.

Official crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
Fan crack GTA: Liberty City Stories
The official location of GTA IV EFLC for PS3 and Xbox360
121 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yar4270 10.11.19

Pashtet7
I understand on the ps2 supply fail?

P
Pashtet7 10.11.19

Yar4270
This is a port from PS2. Vbey in the search rutracker Gamebox and run into VCS with ru.voice acting.

G
Godromi 03.12.20

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to install this russifier through android?
That is, without the use of a PC.

G
Godromi 03.12.20

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to install this russifier through android?
That is, without the use of a PC.

N
N69 03.12.20

Maks_Grain4
PSP (unlike LCS) had only one version of the game (and a regional for Germany and Japan).
The PS2 version is also fictitious. For example, fixed a bug with garages, and now the level of armor is properly maintained after improvement.

N
N69 03.12.20

Maks_Grain4
PSP (unlike LCS) had only one version of the game (and a regional for Germany and Japan).
The PS2 version is also fictitious. For example, fixed a bug with garages, and now the level of armor is properly maintained after improvement.

N
N69 03.12.20

There was a release of version 2.5!
What #Текст's new?
- Another complete re-reading of the text. Multiple fixes for translation errors and flaws.
- The names of some game characters have been corrected.
- Little Haiti and Little Havana are renamed Little Haiti and Little Havana.
- The errors in the translation of the network mode have been corrected.
Yu#Шрифты
- The Russian font Rage Italic has been completely redesigned.
- Russian fonts of subtitles and pagers have been significantly modified.
#Техническая part
- Now the subtitles are enabled by default at the start of the new game (if the player does not have saves). Resetting the settings in the PSP version also activates them.
Full support for the PSP version. All texts have now been transferred to the game's original text file. In this way, errors in management tips have been corrected.
- The entire in-game metric of the game has been transferred from the English system of measures to the metric.
- GXT files are now collected using a new tool from Sergeanur.
Yu#Другое
The documentation for the translation has been updated.
Download
PPF version - https://yadi.sk/d/tThhdW_dOUJeBA
Files - https://yadi.sk/d/5OhJCXPWsfbutw

PS. The first post in the topic (and the links in it) will be updated immediately as the PG will fix the ability to edit old posts.

N
N69 16.02.21

Version 2.5.5 has been released!
What's New ## Text
- Various minor fixes in story mission texts.
- Various fixes and edits in the texts of side missions.
- Minor fixes in the texts of game tips.
- Fixed errors in the "criminal rating".
## Technical part
- Fixed a bug when, when resetting the settings in PSP USA version, the "subtitles" parameter was not set by default.

Pashtet7
These errors have been corrected. Thank!

A
AFOGND4SHIZM 19.06.21

In the header, is the latest version on both manual and auto installation?

N
N69 12.07.21

AFOGND4SHISM
Yes. It's just that now the PG has forbidden to edit old posts, so I had to ask the modders to remove the version number.

K
Kryder 05.08.21

N69
A very good "mod" from well-known developers has come out - which transfers graphics, interface and all scripting bells and whistles from PS2 to PSP version, which makes a very suitable game for PS Vita or emulation on PPSSPP. https://gtaforums.com/topic/930285-lcsvcsrel-ps2-assets-for-psp/

Is there any desire to "port" your Russifiers for them? It would be very cool - I started running VCS on an Android smartphone, nice to the eye. I haven't got into modding for a long time, but I tried to make the transfer myself ..

Font textures in DTZ - in LCS everything is simple, the compressed (zlib) segment with the font is replaced with yours, without rebuilding GAME.DTZ, the font worked, although the Russian characters are crooked (since I did not touch EBOOT.BIN and, accordingly, FONTS.DAT) ... But with VCS, everything turned out to be more complicated - the mod's author's font is stored non-standard, the textures are unpacked and at the same time on the PSP instead of three 4 fonts from the PS2 version - but dug and found offsets for all 4 textures, but only English are normally displayed in the game. symbols, and in EBOOT.BIN not a hint of fonts.dat (as in LCS), and I did not find skills templates or utilities for editing FONTS.DAT in Game.dtz, you probably have your own utilities)) ... VCS config fonts for Console Texture Editor:
Spoiler [items_count]
count = 4
[item_0]
name = pagertext
platform = PSP
offset = 392384
width = 256
height = 256
BPP = 4
mipmaps = 0
palette_offset = -1
swizzling = Enabled
[item_1]
name = bigtext
platform = PSP
offset = 425216
width = 256
height = 256
BPP = 4
mipmaps = 0
palette_offset = -1
swizzling = Enabled
[item_2]
name = gametext
platform = PSP
offset = 458048
width = 256
height = 256
BPP = 8
mipmaps = 0
palette_offset = -1
swizzling = Enabled
[item_3]
name = fancytext
platform = PSP
offset = 524608
width = 256
height = 256
BPP = 4
mipmaps = 0
palette_offset = -1
swizzling = Enabled

But the screenshots after the killed night and morning)):

And even if not in the subject, but on the PS2 version of the LCS noticed a jamb in translation, in the ambulance mission between the inscription "Patients rescued" and "number" with no space - everything is one piece, I can't make a screenshot at the moment.

N
N69 05.08.21

Kryder
Yes, I've already heard about this mod and even tested VCS. Surprisingly very well done.
What about Russian versions?
LCS: In the internal beta version of translation 3.4 (1.4), support for EUR and USA versions 3.00 has been added, plus I made a complete revision of all hex edits in elf files - therefore, it will be easy to transfer the Rusik.

VCS: This is more complicated. The fact is that the content of dtz in the Russian version moved in order to cram the full font atlas for the pricedown font. This was all done with the help of Serge's software, and it is not a fact that it will work with this mod. Well, I did not audit elf (but this is not so important).

PS. While there are bugs in the mod, for example, the health model is not displayed correctly in the VCS. Therefore, I'd rather wait for a 100% final version with bug fixes. Because If you do all the work now, then when a new version is released, you will most likely have to redo everything again :(

UPD. I still wondered if the Serge tool would work with this mod
Spoiler https://b.radikal.ru/b01/2107 /bc/990e9226aa3d.png
You can download DTZ here. Keep in mind that you will have to mod the elf yourself :)
https://dropmefiles.com/cazv0

K
Kryder 05.08.21

Regarding the health icon in the course, and this is essentially the only critical bug) the rest of the game is even 100% passable without problems. And the LCS (which the author has been working on for a long time) is in fact in the final ...

But with ELF it is difficult. I'm not a programmer and I work with hex editors 2 times a year) BUT the font table in LCS was easily transferred and now everything in general is "even", only the items in the menu are in an unsuccessful order:

Spoiler

And it looks like the author of the mod in ELF from LCS has a lot of differences in comparison with the original files (or another / non-US version) and the rest of the edits in LCS, for the default language, the order of items in the menu - it is difficult and dreary to edit the usual comparison / replacement - that would be list with changes in ELF ... And in VCS everything should be easy ... Although the translation is already in fact 98% moved and usable, albeit without small chips and bug fixes)

K
Kryder 05.08.21

In general, I finished the transfer - I found and transferred all the changes to ELF ... In the case of LCS - the fonts are in perfect order and everything works fine, the default subtitles are ON, the location of items in the menu and statistics IS, there are NO krakozyabr in save names, I think the rest of the translation "chips" will work ... With VCS everything is the same, but despite the full working capacity of the mod - there is a jamb with an empty "health pickup" ... Below are screenshots and an archive with the translation for this mod, installation as usual - replace the files in image with mod via UMDGen!

LCS

VCS

LCS: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/e5cWYK01JFk-gA (port version 3.4 (off. 1.4) from N69)
VCS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wz1oJC_4tzSXdPHaexqYgmo-fOYFsiL0 / view? usp = sharing

N
N69 05.08.21

Looked at both archives.
Rus mod for VCS is 100% correct, so I recommend all users to download this version. There will be a port from me, only if a fixed version is released from Majestic.

With LCS, I advise you to wait for the new version 3.4 (1.4 from the official translation) in which support for the PS2 mod will come out of the box. In it, the Russian fonts were significantly improved, and I also completely cleaned the entire text from the "Bukovsky" heritage (no more Bald or Stauntons)!

O
Olamawai 10.11.21

What are the brothers, with the adaptation of Majestic? For PS2 for PSP mod? Can you upload the finished ISO File? I cannot find a normal program to open files with replacement.

d
dnad 07.02.22

N69
Found a bug in your FAQ. The PSP EU image has hash 65EB06CB6725446FD724800A421AC806, which is not the hash of the original image. Probably from some kind of pirated reassembly or a crooked dump.
Here is the correct image: https://vimm.net/vault/27745
And the proof that this particular image is the original: http://redump.org/disc/1345/

Difference 65EB06CB6725446FD724800A421AC806 (I will continue to call it crooked) image from the original in the file PSP_GAME/USRDIR/SMALLPAD.DAT. In a crooked dump, zeros go from position 0xA5C6800, but in a normal one, information continues to go. Apparently, this is a crooked dump.

N
N69 14.02.22

dnad
Thanks for finding the hash sum bug in the Readme! The PPF patch itself was definitely made under the original image (I took it from Paradise) and there shouldn't be any problems with it.

PS. SMALLPAD.DAT is a junk file that seems to be used to make the game fit the UMD size. But the final version of the game weighs 200MB less than the maximum UMD size

O
Olamawai 01.05.22

Can the font quality be improved? He's very bad...

N
N69 12.06.22

AP flew to the links from the header.
PPF version - https://www.mediafire.com/file/uzr7tnifr0trzwq/VCSRUSFAN%2528PPF%2529.7z/file
For manual installation - https://www.mediafire.com/file/zwakg1w3o5m3cq9/VCSRUSFAN.7z/file