3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hangover 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Harsh Mercenaries (Diablo 2)

Previously, I always selected a measure for a magpie so that there was insight / infinity and something with a lich and resists. Today I thought about an "independent" measure, which I do not limit to weapons (perhaps even a barb from Act 5). Its main task will be tanking mobs and scattering with cold immunes. Previous measurements included hydras, souls, frenzitaurs, some snakes, succubi with their physical balls and some others. I suspect that, accordingly, he needs more than 75 cuts (ha?) Overcut, lich, possibly castes on hit / strike (I'm talking about decra), maybe slow (I'm talking about kelpie), possibly fhr and some kind of damage. In general, what ideas and experience does anyone have in this regard?
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Saw a Chinese magpie nearby swinging solo xx 8ppl. Merck a5 with a lalbringer under the enchem. Moreover, the close ones had their own, probably 1 in the ench and one in the master.
On pg, some hummer in HKS also took a5 c lawbringer, ga, kira.

a
annortheone 18.11.21

It came in handy for the first time under the visor when there was no ripper. Obviously gaze / andy, forti, lowringer. I didn’t bother even with a blank for it, because the damage even from the fort was speck.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

hangover, budget, bild? ;-)
Well, damn it, can you reinvent the wheel? :-) might, eFort, eRT, Guli.

maybe even a barb from act 5
with 2 will be more cheerful.

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

A5, LW eth colossus blade, ebug SA forti, eth up arreat + jwl ias / ed / +

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
+ skills from Arreat do not suit him

I do not understand the point of dressing lovbringer and forti. If you need damage, then Death is better. If just decra, then the meaning of forti.

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

Dosmotr
Yes, I thought about it, but there are also 20% ar, stats, cuts, lich again ... Although you are right, you can use the same gulik yas / ed (all res) instead of ayrarat.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Dosmotr, if the damage, then the bar is better. and the fort and the arreat are for cuts / maxcuts on the zipper. kiru is okay.

P
Pavel Abakumov 18.11.21

hangover
It also seems to me that you are in vain bothering with the a5 measure. Changing from the second act to cuts is easy, but then the dmg will fall. I made my boor an archer so that I would not fall into the HKS. It seems to work out the rules, but sometimes it falls under the lr and / or the convoy of the INFECTING SOUL. xD

C
CorvinOk 18.11.21

I remember when I started - I loved Merka in eth UP GA :) - terminator ;-)

[
[FLAME] 18.11.21

Surcheg saved up, put on a measure from act 2 (blessed aim) in eth reaper (ias / ed) | eth fortik | eth andy (ias / fres) - padaet tolko ot im :)
Spoiler A TAK ETO MAWINA

R
RINOWL 18.11.21

For me, the best armor option, but very expensive, is CoH. Everything is useful there. Because armor has 8 ll, then it is no longer limited to weapons and a helmet. SoA on the head, and any hole in the hands. Although I repeat - ber does not fall every day. GA will gain res only when paired with a pick, which means there will be no DR, namely physical damage at the penalty, but CNBF is on the pick.
Hangover, what's the budget? There are many things that can be described: CoH, CoA (Ber + Cham) and Botd for the heap.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

to physical damage in the measure of the penalty
RINOWL, brazality? : D

C
CorvinOk 18.11.21

RINOWL GA will gain res only when paired with
UMmed eth UP GA, UMed Gaze. What problems ? - well, it's just as an option :)
PS well, you can even Jyuvel ias + @ cram into Rapers)

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Juvel ias + @
CorvinOk, I am still against expensive options, tk. you can get more exhaust from them elsewhere (Griffon). Well, and the hangover .. how is he - we, of course, do not live ..: 'C

and more, I would not dance from the cuts. it is not clear why he even spoke in the topic for survivability, if almost any compromise (dmg / def) option lives normally and lies with everyone. etzh forty mercs!
[edit] mite / hf, eth ca resentment (everything is here), gaze (% dr, lich), armor to choose from.

R
RINOWL 18.11.21

Obsessed
I'm too lazy to climb the area, but, in my opinion, the merk gets more physical damage from bosses. Is not it?

R
RINOWL 18.11.21

Sorry, I have screwed up something. Indeed, 2 Um + own resources will measure 190 all res at 90-93 lvl.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

RINOWL, mb and so, but Baal, etc. better to cut under the cover. the word "penalty" turned me on. ;-)

p
passed 18.11.21

B-same, a mite under bo with a ripper, forti / trecheri / shaft, andy / gaze / tr / kira and the like is no longer a channel, or what? This usually falls only from ayem, and even then not always. Barbies from lv to pg, lolshto?

h
hangover 18.11.21

budget, bild? ;-)
Well, it's more of an academic interest. I will test different options in the single and choose according to the means and results. I will test with a magpie, but for the purity of the test, I will most likely stand quietly to the side and watch how the merc decides / dies.
I'll try basic voiced sticks / swords and some more. I am thinking of testing it in the main "hot" spots: grass, xx, ancients, prebaalnik, baal. I will write the results and feelings here.

h
hangover 18.11.21

passed
Well, my merck insight / forti / andy dropped periodically. So it became interesting.