3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hangover 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Harsh Mercenaries (Diablo 2)

Previously, I always selected a measure for a magpie so that there was insight / infinity and something with a lich and resists. Today I thought about an "independent" measure, which I do not limit to weapons (perhaps even a barb from Act 5). Its main task will be tanking mobs and scattering with cold immunes. Previous measurements included hydras, souls, frenzitaurs, some snakes, succubi with their physical balls and some others. I suspect that, accordingly, he needs more than 75 cuts (ha?) Overcut, lich, possibly castes on hit / strike (I'm talking about decra), maybe slow (I'm talking about kelpie), possibly fhr and some kind of damage. In general, what ideas and experience does anyone have in this regard?
131 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 18.11.21

Dosmotr
Lobringer and ench solve all problems.

a
annortheone 18.11.21

Obsessed
Redeem !! 11

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Dosmotr,: D doo, KOH is not only the author of the "wand", it is also a hellish armor-in-which-they-don't-die! ;-)

greenstyle, a couple of times bakers (like a firm) will merge - and there will be no gold. ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 18.11.21

hangover
IMHO, if you are interested in survivability - Ripers, Gaze and an uptight Shaft, holy freeze aura. For sorcery spells, a defiance aura is also possible.
And if you need a nagibator of imuns - a cannon option, a cannon depending on the lock, but I would take these Reapers, I would pick something tasty and would not worry about the fact that the damage is much less than Obedience. After all, every third hit is x2, and under the deck the damage is one and a half times more + survivability under the deck increases. On the head - Andy + zhuvel 15ias + fire rez, on the body - fortik.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

perf eth reapers with a savory LO rune, probably not a bad thing)

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Rivnyanyn, the bug is not cheap. and Lo in rippers is somehow a toad, despite the fact that 48% of DS is taken cheap.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Obsessed is a
strange policy: sorry to shove a kraporuna in a state-trasher)) here I remember a cham measure in a geyz suvali and nothing like that

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Cham
Dosmotr, very few people did it here. I just don’t want to talk about the fact that almost (or at all) no one will do it anyway.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Obsessed
xs what are you talking about) planned chamed SoT or soded runemaster for his golder with time: 0

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

planned to
do
Dosmotr, wait. )

h
hangover 18.11.21

Episcop_moo
Just about, I have the same feeling.
Rivnyanyn
That's right, with a ripper, it tears and tears. I just thought that there is still an unknown edge of Diablo two in this regard.

H
Heart carver 18.11.21

Luchnitsu and Brand have already been advised?

h
hangover 18.11.21

Heart Carver
Not yet, you can be the first: D

B
Bitard 18.11.21

When I played close, I took measurements from act 2 with Mayt, Insi v ca, andi and treachery. Until now, I am firmly convinced that the price / quality ratio of this equipment option is very good. Occasionally tangible disadvantages are lack of fhr and lack of cannot be frozen.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Insi
price / quality ratio
Aleksey Bitardsky, the only question here is the desire to get something better. ;-) That's how Resentment is budgetary, but it hits much more angrily. and, if we take Varick for a start, Tal Rashi's hat will fit well instead of Andi.

and by the way: resentment (40% fhr) + treshari (20% fhr) = 60%, break. :-)

B
Bitard 18.11.21

Obsessed I
will have to try this option (Obi / TR mask / Treachery). As a budget one it looks very tempting.

l
little stoned headcrab 18.11.21

there is nothing better than insight. Or do you suggest whipping blue cans every minute?

p
passed 18.11.21

Side up and drink less often. Reaper is more important.

Еpiscop_moo 18.11.21

little stoned headcrab
Either you whip cans, or imuny you in the butt.

l
little stoned headcrab 18.11.21

Episcop_moo
nothing prevents you from collecting insight in a transparent blank, so that the merc can hit harder. And it will be much cheaper than eth reaper toll. there is also deadly strike on insight (albeit in a slightly different form), life leech is taken from the tr mask / vg / cot / andy (to your taste)