3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 10.11.19 11:23 pm

The secrets in the game [spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hi to all, the more I read the forum the more I realize that I have a lot of stuff is closed. For example what kind of balista Fulton and teleport? Where to get them, what conditions of reception? Does the game have a conventional radar classic, someone wrote what I saw. Where to get the rail gun and whether it is for your carry?))) In General bunch of questions, the game was recently released and answers just 0. Really would like that in this thread everyone shared some secrets or just something that is not very easy to open. I will be glad any infe, I hope this topic is someone interested)
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azaznzel 10.11.19

Demon of Night
and... all caught, did not realize that at the top it says ur.

r
ros789 10.11.19

explain what is Logistik for pumping Fulton ?

E
Evgenito 10.11.19

ros789
This is a man-Logistik, who have to find and evacuate

I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.11.19

since no one replied to first post - what kind of balista Fulton to D-walker?

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

Finally completed all story missions for the rank of S and unlock the Raiden suit :3

Spoiler

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

IBM_d3m1urg
Wrote that it must be a thousand evacuations in Fulton to do it and then it opens. I never count evacuations have not found, but apparently times have not yet opened - not scored a thousand.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.11.19

Demon of Night
What she looks like, what does it matter?

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

IBM_d3m1urg
Here do not know, screenshots never seen before. And good... I understand you not getting down with D-Walker'and to evacuate people.

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

Hyde as the incentive to return to the Quiet after her departure - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515317488
The way to get her suit Sniper Wolf you have to pass mission 40 [EXTREME] Surrounded by silence

Spoiler

d
dramuniq 10.11.19

About F. BALLISTA, I didn't even know she was in short supply, received by chance, after sent to the Fulton home with someone, I thought this quest was a character and this is my thousandth sending it, heh. In fact, the gun seemed useless, except for the side missions with the elimination of armored vehicles and troops in armor, with them goes well, because that cuts down anyone with one hit and immediately returns home. If anyone played PEACE WALKER, there is generally any weapon can be had with Fulton to (the pistol and the sniper rifle for sure), the ballista works just as well. The screens put in action, if anyone is interested.
Spoiler

d
dramuniq 10.11.19

Also wanted to add, can not see who, but D-DOG you can also customize how the weapons or D-WALKER, though variations have a very meager amount, but still nice, can I have a blindfold, for example, to remove. Need to 100 to bring the relationship.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 10.11.19

thanks guys,the guide is very useful!!!)))
I will be glad if you build on it will

V
VladSBu 10.11.19

The theme is very good.Thank you all.

M
Metal Giant 10.11.19

Demon of Night

Performed 31 core mission Sahelanthropus, after its execution, opens a side mission room 50 (if no - complete more side missions that would relieve her place)

I have already evil is not enough. 31 passed the mission, went 1000000500000 additional missions (in Afghanistan, in Africa) and is 50th mission I big hell in the face. What you need to this thing to open? Maybe more animals to collect? The last one I caught was the Legendary snow Leopard, or Iblis, can not remember the name. But Jackal, I just took a shit and doesn't want among the missions to appear.

And 49, and 51+ I have made. Animals found. Fulton is pumped. The campaign mode can even need to carry? But after say 31 should open.

to win on the basis of the Eli and he'll give the shell, which will lead to the ability to create this Fulton.

Oh... I didn't know. I guess that I don't have enough. I'll try.

And yet, the Demon of Night, suit Raiden can be pulled over Chan? If Yes, skrinshotik pliz.

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

Metal Giant
If Fulton does not - accomplish your goal, think chenit yet), But in fact 50 is opened immediately after 49, I had that, but I discovered almost at the end of the game.
On the topic of screen Chan dressed as Raiden:

Spoiler
P. S lazy developed)))

A
AsStRaLL92 10.11.19

the people prompt who in one of Missy story, the hunt is called like, there is a job catching striped jackals around the camp of kiziba, have been everywhere but have not found it, pliz tell me exactly where he's out there...

a
alfainfo 10.11.19

People
1. tell the people who are in combat units - those which you can choose is the main character at the beginning of the mission, do I understand correctly that this is we send on missions? and then the question is - if the menu at the start of the mission to equip all their cool armour and weapons - whether to increase the value of their combat level when sending to an external mission?
2. in the development of new weapons do some have a green signature so that it can be used by the staff - who are we? and how to give them?
3. with the passage of the foreign missions - for example to destroy the warehouse armor or helmets - this means that in the missions enemies are then without reservation, hats?

a
alfainfo 10.11.19

Demon of Night
and tell me how the campaign mode on S to pass, just this rating is not quite transparent and clear.

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

alfainfo
1 - Yes, we send them out on missions. Equipment, when it is developed, they are dressed so if sent on foreign missions that it depends on how you'll dress. This does not increase.
2 - It suiting up, meaning the staff that is there to protect your base when attacking other players. The only thing you can choose is the range of weapons they will use. In General, the very look, all settings are in menu to protect the base.
3 - Yes, this means that in the area where was carried out this mission, several outposts people are without bullet-proof vests, helmets, shotguns and machine guns, depending on what missions you've done.

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

alfainfo
Everything is very transparent, at the end of the mission award points on the basis of them is given a rank.
Influenced by several factors:
1 - the speed of passage of the mission, the faster the more points
2 - the number of thy wounds, each wound decreases rating by 100
3 - the number of alarms, each alarm like 5 thousand reduces
4 - if you pass without alarms and without killing give like a bonus of 50 points.
5 - also, in some missions there are additional points in the scoring, e.g. where the missions of the skull, for killing them is a bonus. The mission is to find a pistol tip, but if killing the skulls are not going to use it, for it is also bonus will give like 1000 points per remaining missile (8)
6 - if rapid off in settings, or it is just you during the mission did not fire even a bonus of 5 thousand will.
In General, go stealth, and all you have to be rank S, in contrast to the previous parts of the series, this is very easy to rank good. In the same MGS 4 had all the hair on the ass to tear out to get a call from the Big Boss. Still try not to kill anyone, if all are still alive (except for bosses) will be a bonus to. And yet, the job bonus does not affect. That is, if the job you just have to save Miller and dump, else you can't do, it is the rating is not affected, again with the exception of those items that I said. Killing skulls, and so on.