3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 10.11.19 11:23 pm

The secrets in the game [spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hi to all, the more I read the forum the more I realize that I have a lot of stuff is closed. For example what kind of balista Fulton and teleport? Where to get them, what conditions of reception? Does the game have a conventional radar classic, someone wrote what I saw. Where to get the rail gun and whether it is for your carry?))) In General bunch of questions, the game was recently released and answers just 0. Really would like that in this thread everyone shared some secrets or just something that is not very easy to open. I will be glad any infe, I hope this topic is someone interested)
179 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 10.11.19

Demon of Night
And grey Fox as got ? and the solid pixinga received and the odd Fox can't figure out how.

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

Esthetix
Completing the game will give the certificate. Master or lover. Amateur for completing all missions for all missions at rank S. For the fan give the gray Fox, the master of Raiden. I think the master of gray Fox, too, will give both the certificate will get XS. But this is logical, as it would be stupid if the whole game go to S rank, will receive a certificate of the master and Raiden and gray Fox won't give the stupid something that is too well played)))

h
hardwaredude 10.11.19

liaman

Any more or less sane player, especially those who have ever played an RPG, will be at the beginning to complete all side quests

Oh lol. And anything that they are in the game infinite?

Demon of Night

Give Cyber Ninja. The campaign is Gray.

d
dramuniq 10.11.19

Demon of Night
So, look, this is all that is given for all S ranks? I even created a theme, don't understand is the extra mission or not?

E
Esthetix 10.11.19

Demon of Night
Funny want about the gunsmith? for the first time when he passed Castel on the weapon opened only after 3 missions when I took it to the gunsmith but was a profit with a save game, started again yesterday so did this set of quests and the joke is that customization has been opened on the second mission. Campaign bug caught

E
Esthetix 10.11.19

hardwaredude
The fact that they are infinite, Yes, but the fact that they need to go so they are not hanging projdenyj not worth it, plus due to the passage of special stages, there are different buns

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

DramUniq
The mission will not be) For grade S only suit Raiden and all), And I still don't remember what, but something gave me mandanici, the so-called bandana that gives infinite ammo to all weapons.

B
BatyaVdote2 10.11.19

Guys how to make enemy after awakening did not raise the alarm ?

a
alfainfo 10.11.19

Gooddamn
Guys how to make enemy after awakening did not raise the alarm ?

Yes, it's not obvious, but if now at this area, no alarm or shootings you can kick (until he passed) and point it at his trunk so he laid his head down, and sometimes they give up if the trunk is to restore even when he's on duty, but you have to make it to go - so he will lie forever!!! if no alarm goes off\ shooting\ you will not find others.

the simplest is to put everyone on the base and then quickly run it all - kicking and striking the trunk, and now when the whole base is to be face into the asphalt now you can safely walk to interview and choose candidates on the evacuation of Fulton, and then quietly move to another base, showdown there, these soldiers will not lift (too far).
it's also not obvious to everyone, but when approaching the enemy when you click the mouse it takes a soldier to capture and it should still tinkering, and if you approach to quickly click (keep clicking) then it conducts a series of strokes, or throws over his shoulder and instantly knocks, in other words, you can just run at the enemy, instantly cut and run to the next... and so the whole base.... and then them all face down... the questioning... Fulton.... anal punishment... I. D.

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.19

Demon of Night
SPS will go to this missions to customize weapons

A
Aleksey Hvesko 10.11.19

The dog does not, namely, although the relationship 100% (((

V
Verzor 10.11.19

Demon of Night
Gunsmith found, and the weapon does not, namely. In connection with this question (sorry for offtopic), how bear to catch? On it the Darts do not work...

A
Aziflow 10.11.19

Sonic778
That's not a real gunsmith,will have 2 save.And on account of bear,I his dart pistol in the head 20 times was shot and he fell.

V
Verzor 10.11.19

Aziflow
No, it is likely that the third or fourth. Before that they were all his disciples. Huh?
For the advice about the bear thanks, I'll try.

V
VladSBu 10.11.19

How to bleed the Silent snapu sleep?

J
JackTailer 10.11.19

VladSBu
That would pump sniper for sleep with her need to pump ur. Context (impact) 20
To do this, just walk her on missions and orders to kill, slowly pumped.

J
JackTailer 10.11.19

Sonic778
The Darts on the bear work, but have plenty in mind to put somewhere 8-16 shots. With the sniper will be faster

V
VladSBu 10.11.19

Frozmisha
Thank you)

V
Verzor 10.11.19

Frozmisha
Yes, thank you, I already knew. I have it from safe shotgun laid.))

E
Esthetix 10.11.19

Demon of Night
Found a trick how to make costume Fulton for d dog, when prepromote first mission in Africa, a night where casarme sleeping children in front of her in the house is the drawing which later carried as a certificate of the first aid he opens the Fulton costume for dogs. The only truth he only evacuate people but on some bad dope or something now, do not spend the fultons.