3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 10.11.19 11:23 pm

The secrets in the game [spoilers] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Hi to all, the more I read the forum the more I realize that I have a lot of stuff is closed. For example what kind of balista Fulton and teleport? Where to get them, what conditions of reception? Does the game have a conventional radar classic, someone wrote what I saw. Where to get the rail gun and whether it is for your carry?))) In General bunch of questions, the game was recently released and answers just 0. Really would like that in this thread everyone shared some secrets or just something that is not very easy to open. I will be glad any infe, I hope this topic is someone interested)
179 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

AsStRaLL92
Take DD to the company and you of all beings will highlight in the vicinity, you can still prosthesis Sonar use (by holding L1 or LB go on the computer Q the bottom line is Sonar, if the prosthesis is pumped), more capsules what I mean, what would all live to see, will also help, I forgot the name. Well, the night vision device illuminates the heat. So nothing complicated, you can do this. Yes, and the exact position you then do not say, an animal walks around the camp.

a
alfainfo 10.11.19

Demon of Night
By the way, always somewhat strained question the staff (I'm on the 12th mission, the staff, A and A+) but in the waiting room A and b, and constant overflow, sometimes the story has to save In, or even rank, this says so much it was fired.... so who paid attention to how it properly works, won't fire if on the machine with a unique perk but with weak skills? if arrived With his own and fired (assuming that on the basis of the weaker than no) or it in place, and stronger will get fired... etc. and what are the criteria for automatic sorts in General at dismissal.

T
Treschina 10.11.19

but as a character skin change?

P
PaulBaumer 10.11.19

Crack
In the menu where you choose the gear for landing

T
Treschina 10.11.19

PaulBaumer
where do you get the skins of other people? I talk about the intranet Raiden for s rank heard.

P
PaulBaumer 10.11.19

Crack
People from the combat unit, developing like

T
Treschina 10.11.19

PaulBaumer
about ATP and then look at all the anyone run, not gg) the plot does not affect, will not miss something important?

D
Don Maestro 10.11.19

How to get a butterfly emblem?

V
Verg 10.11.19

Quiet have to kill more people in mission than you

P
PaulBaumer 10.11.19

Crack
The gameplay is not even effect (the Boss is calling all)

T
Treschina 10.11.19

PaulBaumer
and the commercials with peaceful are generally, those what is reputation?

a
alfainfo 10.11.19

How to get a butterfly emblem?
The verge
Quiet have to kill more people in mission than you

- and basically kill? but if we run with tranquilli and all euthanized if she'll put everyone to sleep one count?

T
Treschina 10.11.19

alfainfo
I was given a logo with the sedation.

P
PaulBaumer 10.11.19

Crack
Will

S
SabirXXX 10.11.19

Guys hi to all kindly please tell me, and tortured the old look ??? In the mission the traces of the ghosts kitten meows constantly as I can not find it ??? bother want to find a job ??? ATP advance !

d
damon9214 10.11.19

Guys, how to get the fox emblem ?

J
JackTailer 10.11.19

Sorry guys for the super dumb question, but where to find DD the wolf? in what mission I missed it?)

E
Esthetix 10.11.19

Frozmisha
Almost at the beginning in the first mission when landing, you'll hear the woof of this Schenk ocelot will tell you tipo che he was primesense , that it will vulcanise , and then waiting until it will grow, as will grow to be you have a giant one-eyed wolf

E
Esthetix 10.11.19

SabirXXX
Sonar hit , if the kitten is that sonar will see it

D
Demon of Night 10.11.19

MGS3PussyEater
Even the skin of gray Fox and there is a skin of solid snake, both pixel and achivku I also have got all the costumes, but the costumes still new give, apparently spices made what would be a pleasant surprise)))