3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomato77777 19.11.21 12:11 am

I bought a video card + the witcher's friezes even at low (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. I bought a gtx 960 4gb, it also costs i5 - 3330, 8gb ram, win 7, the latest version of the game and firewood. Just watch this video Why such friezes? Even on the middle chart, the same but slightly smaller !!! In other games, I did not notice the friezes.

UPDATE - same problems with 650ti, new Windows.
67 Comments
Sort by:
b
betasisko 19.11.21

possibly due to an old hard drive. and in some moments the processor is fully loaded, maybe due to recording.

S
SP-minus 19.11.21

the game is disgustingly optimized, the brakes are almost invisible only when the texture quality is reduced to a low level,

and all this is on the i5 6500 8 GB gtx 960, regardless of whether the game is on the HDD or SSD

s
snoopfrog 19.11.21

SP-minus
I play with the same video card as the author, only a 2GB version, and an fx 8300 processor, 8GB RAM. The settings are all outrageous, only without hairwoks, shadows at high and grass range at high. For the game of more than one frieze, everything is stable. * ugh ugh ugh *. So the problem is rather on the side of the author.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

snoopfrog
and in what spare parts?

p
predator999 19.11.21

On my old hd7580 card, almost also at high settings, it costs 20-30 fps. Total output vidyuha does not matter the optimism is bad.

s
snoopfrog 19.11.21

agromym
So it is not known, the card seems to be 2GB, but you already have 4, and your processor should be winning.

s
snoopfrog 19.11.21

agromym
Check the task manager, maybe something is eating PC resources.

D
Dima_Fiate 19.11.21

predator999
what, sorry, OPTIMIZON BAD?

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

snoopfrog
I have not seen any freezes in other games like here (I even tried it on the minimum or medium, I don’t remember, and also freeze) MB Is there a problem in the game? Or hand over the video card until 14 days have passed (I will hand over it under the guarantee)

s
snoopfrog 19.11.21

agromym
Maybe the video card is to blame. I have now checked that during the game my video is used by 99 percent, and the processor is 60 on average. And your video card load jumps strongly during freezes, from 99 to 50. Maybe this is due to the fact that during the freeze the vidyuhe has nothing to process simply, and in this case she is not guilty, or she herself is the progenitor of these lags.

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

agromym
What did you write and what version?
Why on YouTube, instead of the name of the game "Desktop" - as if recording from the desktop?

b
betasisko 19.11.21

snoopfrog
look at the processor load at these moments, you will understand why the gp load is jumping.

T
TyPyM6EK 19.11.21

agromym
Try this: I have a minimum of 40fps on my 780 with anti-aliasing turned off at 1080. This is the only game that demanded more than 8GB of RAM from me, the message "not enough virtual memory", that is, RAM ...
1- enable the swap file 4-6 gigabytes (it is impossible for the system to automatically determine the size, this is the frieze for love)
2- turn off Content indexing (right-click on the HDD (if there are several HDDs from all) properties, uncheck the indexing box and apply the parameters, the message "skip everything" will pop up)
3- disable the Firewall, windows defender services.
4- in the nvidia firewood, pre-prepared frames "by default of the application"
This is the main thing that needs to be done for a computer in general! Write down how it will be later!
If I were you, I would have updated Windows to 10th, it really apet the computer.
predator999 - I would not say anything about optimization if I were you, it is at a high level there.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SonyK.
shadow play and without recording

betasisko also did
not understand you, explain your thought

TyPyM6EK I have the same friezes on the middle

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

agromym
ShadowPlay began to show the load of system components, like MSI Afterburner and the like?

b
betasisko 19.11.21

agromym
it starts "bottlenecking", the percent can not cope with the load while slowing down the GPU.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SonyK.
I wrote it down to her so that the load could be seen, I used the latest version of MSI Afterburner

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

pitch miracles ...
try to increase the paging file to 16GB or disable the paging file.
I had this only when testing the ultra super config, but it was clearly visible that the shadows did not have time to process and the game just got stuck for a while.
and so the candidate is a lack of processing power. if it slows down more when recording video through the processor, then this is it.
but it can most likely be aggravated by the fact that the memory does not work in 2-channel mode. costs either not symmetrically or 1 memory. then this is already an obvious 100% reason.

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

agromym
Well, write Afterburner!
Why use 2 identical programs at the same time - are you sure that one does not interfere with the other?

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SonyK.
I watched with the play off shads + put the graphics on the middle. I worked better on 650ti)

MunchkiN 616
motherboard ASUS H61M-K there seem to be only 2 connectors and they are in two-channel only