3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomato77777 19.11.21 12:11 am

I bought a video card + the witcher's friezes even at low (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. I bought a gtx 960 4gb, it also costs i5 - 3330, 8gb ram, win 7, the latest version of the game and firewood. Just watch this video Why such friezes? Even on the middle chart, the same but slightly smaller !!! In other games, I did not notice the friezes.

UPDATE - same problems with 650ti, new Windows.
67 Comments
Sort by:
e
edmunds1 19.11.21

gtx 470 1280mb 320bit 8gb ram menshe frizov bilo kak na tvojom video naigral gteto nedelu potom pastavil novii draiver posle nekotoraje vremja karta sdohla dumaju ot draivera zavisit

D
DeNoizZze 19.11.21

agromym
Have you tried the Nvidia Control Panel? If not, then try to put high-performance settings on the witcher.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SonyK.
I'm sorry, I'm just now monitoring 3 forums and I'm in a panic, I first recorded the shadov with a play, and then tested without programs, after filming. everything was the same. Even on a bad schedule.

In other games, there are no such friezes, but what if the deficiency manifests itself in other games not by friezes, but by an underestimated FPS? So I'm thinking ..

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

agromym
A lick game or a pirate?

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SonyK.
not a license, from a reliable repacker, but I don't think that's the problem

K
KPAHbl4 19.11.21

agromym
rearrange Windows! 10ku! x64! my game goes fine on 760 2 GB

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

Still Th you can try to use this pitch without the Internet and antiviruses.
maybe it's really some kind of virus,
but I came across a current with viruses such as where - pamagite! the vidiakrta was heated up to 80 degrees. termapastu changed nipamglo.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Windows is new, a few days old .

SonyK.
rustorka, khattaba

I'll try the ace: drive the unit, or hand over the video card to the ss? Unless, of course, it's about it .. but how do you know that most likely it is a video card?

S
SonyK_2 19.11.21

agromym
If other games work fine, change the repack, and possibly roll back the video driver.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

Now I was driving the ace: the units were on high, friezes were not observed, only a few loads in the prologue. fps is good. strange

C
CRASHBULLET 19.11.21

Something with the processor, 94-98% utilization, is very strange. It seems to me that the percent does not pull the video card, I would first of all drive the processor, strongly.
PS why are drawdowns not everywhere? Due to the fact that different games load the percent in different ways, the witcher in cities, villages fries more percent, and the video card is in the field. The easiest way is to run the computer in the firestrike, and you will see everything.

S
SeregaMazahaka 19.11.21

Oh merciful gods ...
The author of the topic has trivially included hairworks and hair smoothing, and, probably for everything, hence the lags.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

SeregaMazahaka
no. hair cut off and graphics underestimated to average even.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

CRASBULLET
here in the ace: units at maximum. http://cs627520.vk.me/v627520507/3b534/rygXopsT_Vw.jpg

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

test crisis 3: good and no friezes

and now dessert - 

high 
graph - low graph - there are friezes too !!!!!!!!!! in this village. 
graph limit - a 

marriage of a video card or a processor does not take out? But how he does not take it out, even at the minimum salary. In other games, I did not notice such a problem, I
accidentally turned on the measurement of energy consumption and there were two measurement scales in the GPU, I turned it off and now, at the limit without hair, 

even in Arm 3 in the largest city, I made shots in the editor and smoke, there were no such friezes, up to twenty fps sagged but without friezes. I am waiting for your opinions, it will be interesting to read.

MB Video card marriage ????

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

snoopfrog
so you have 8 cores) I have 4

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

betasisko
bottling? Then why is she at minimum salaries in this game, and my percent is able to pull out even gtx 970

S
SeregaMazahaka 19.11.21

agromym
Repak another download, I have 760 2GB and that is better (license). Moreover, if you say that everything is fine in other games. Everything is fine with the map.

b
betasisko 19.11.21

agromym
it's not about the hardware, but about the software. changing settings in the witcher does not have much effect on processor performance.
1. try a clean Windows. (7,8,10, it doesn't matter)
2. reset the BIOS settings.
3.Turn off everything that can eat the protsa + hdd.

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

betasisko
650TI

guys, with 650ti the same problems !!!!!!!!!