3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomato77777 19.11.21 12:11 am

I bought a video card + the witcher's friezes even at low (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi. I bought a gtx 960 4gb, it also costs i5 - 3330, 8gb ram, win 7, the latest version of the game and firewood. Just watch this video Why such friezes? Even on the middle chart, the same but slightly smaller !!! In other games, I did not notice the friezes.

UPDATE - same problems with 650ti, new Windows.
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas25 19.11.21

agromym
and I will explain what it has to do with FPS. The fact is that in Windows 10 there is such a bug that if the speakers are connected in the back, and the ears are in front, for example, then the speakers are switched off and on and so an infinite number of times, and while this is happening, the system is reconfiguring ... similar lags, I had the same lags in many games, it was especially felt in WoW ... As a result, I checked for viruses, and completely cleaned Windows from garbage, and deleted everything that could be removed, until one day I accidentally noticed how the column icon disappears in the tray and reappears! I started digging deeper and found out that the problem is this ... you have 7 it can be ruled out.

G
GG4 19.11.21

agromym
If there are such drawdowns in only one game, then this is a miner without question, why are you stupid? Download fewer pirates, miners are now almost everywhere, somewhere they work completely imperceptibly, somewhere they devour all the power of iron and besides, they still spoil it. Do you think torrent games are uploaded out of the kindness of the soul for the sake of the players?

n
nitrosh 19.11.21

Freezes appeared for many after patch 1.07. subsequent patches did not fix the problem. before you sin on iron, try to install version 1.06 of the game. probably everything will be ok on her

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

the problem was solved (hopefully forever) by demolishing the freshest seventh Venda to a new one from a different image, wow ...

f
fire_Rising 19.11.21

Sandefend
i5 2500k

f
fire_Rising 19.11.21

Sandefend
means most likely in Windows there was originally a miner who was pumping out your computer resources, because for your computer 30 fps on max in a crisis is not enough))

T
Tomato77777 19.11.21

Alexey Yeltsov
Crisis 3 the processor is eating and I have it not powerful and not overclocked.