3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21 01:07 am

Optimizon-optimon, where is it? (Fallout 4)

Already fig knows what patch, but the optimon has not yet been delivered to the radios. That on the first version, when looking at the "texture" ones, the FPS jumped from 29 to 33, that with the extreme patch, the same thing. Am I the only one so lucky?
54 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 19.11.21

HZ, I have a radeon, at the start everything was without such lags.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
While Bethesda rapes the old engine, there will be no optimism.

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
what should be done with the engine so that 4 GB of video memory would give out 29 fps?

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent Throw
it into the trash bin and create a new one.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

How much video memory? On my 7850 with 1 gig it is the same, and if there were a 2 gig version, then there would be no such problems. About two years ago, 1 gig was back to back, and now it is only suitable for "minimum wages". The most interesting thing is that if I took 2 gigabytes, I would not have known any problems until now.

Oh, 4 GB, well, tohda xs.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
And you still have the power of the video card determined by the number of GB of memory?

d
danyiil695 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
There is a Texture Optimization Project, this is +20/30 fps, personally I had 30-50, now 50-60 ...

a
analizator21 19.11.21

So I played a little, waited for the patches, realized that all the garbage and "passed" the game on YouTube ... (
Bethesda, why are you doing this? ((

t
tesla707 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
"What should be done with the engine so that 4 GB of video memory would give 29 fps?"
facepalm
where does the amount of video memory and the number of frames per second?
what can be the optimism on your 7850? 29-33 frames is a ceiling for her, and jumps at 4 fps are absolutely normal.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

tesla707
You even confused. I played with the settings (so that the consumption of video memory does not exceed a gig) and play at high with stable 60-80 fps.
And the amount of video memory will determine whether the game wakes up to freeze (load textures).

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

Lisstoman
If I say that it is built on a 512-bit bus with one of the most powerful Hawai GPUs with unlocked power supplies, and the memory has the highest bandwidth G-DDR5 interface, would you appreciate its potential? If yes, then I am glad, and the mention of the number of GBs means that the card launched last year's blockboosters on the ultras, but the fall does not go

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

tesla707
Ehmmm ...... I have R9 290

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

the processor is weak. nada i7

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Ratigan667

On my 7850
I played with the settings (so that the consumption of video memory does not exceed a gig) and play at high with stable 60-80 fps.

Lord, where do you come from such storytellers.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

What fairy tales, all for garlic. I played around with the drawing range, turned off unnecessary effects and the problem disappeared.
This is done very easily. You turn on any program showing the amount of video memory consumed and slowly adjust the graphics settings.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Ratigan667

What a fairy tale, all for garlic. I played around with the drawing range, turned off unnecessary effects and the problem disappeared.

Yes, you can play with the settings as much as you like, all the same, your vidyakha will not jump above your head, no matter how hard you try and convince yourself of this, it just looks pretty stupid from the outside.

This is done very easily. You turn on any program showing the amount of video memory consumed and slowly adjust the graphics settings.

There you have already been hinted above that it is far from just memory, or you think that if all the games work fine on your stump for sculpting 4giga, there are still a bunch of components in the video that affect performance, core frequency, unified shaders, texture blocks, after all, the same video memory frequency.

S
Starkin 19.11.21

the game hits the RAM!

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

PsiX_Storrent
Well, then it's clear, 290 has long turned into a pumpkin)

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

290 is a relatively normal card, but on ultras the game loads the processor normally. if you reduce the range of any renderings, the FPS should increase - if it will be, since it is not strange this is a processor.
you can separately monitor the card and processor. sure in cities at ultra the load on the card is 70-80%

P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
silt is that both at the minimum and at the ultra the FPS is the same, 33 - 29 fps, this is depressing.