3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 19.11.21 01:07 am

Optimizon-optimon, where is it? (Fallout 4)

Already fig knows what patch, but the optimon has not yet been delivered to the radios. That on the first version, when looking at the "texture" ones, the FPS jumped from 29 to 33, that with the extreme patch, the same thing. Am I the only one so lucky?
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

And i.e. now from 30%, well, okay, a little more and you will come to the correct result, but in general the point was not that, and in fact, by and large, I don’t care, I’m just amazed how people can lie to themselves, I just don’t Understand.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891 One
more tiny overclocking and at those settings you can get 60 frames. So don't burn)

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman Overclocking a

stump is certainly strong (with your approach, it will add 45% more to performance at once), and I also have something to burn, it seems like my card is playing games.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
No, 45 will not add. It will give 10-15 percent. And you need to overclock any card, for free performance (well, only if everything is cool with the norms)

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

And you need to overclock any card, for free performance

Yes, edrit, I'm looking at the pros in this business.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891 I'm
not complaining about my knowledge yet. You can also try, otherwise the 980 does not pull very well without overclocking)

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

But your knowledge does not coincide much with what it really is (at least in the topic that was above), but this is a completely different story.

You can try it too, otherwise the 980 is no longer very strong without overclocking)

If you fumbled even a little in this, you would know that non-references are usually overclocked in factories.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891 lol
) 20mhz is overclocking? 980 will quietly take 1550-1600 (in boost) for the core and 8000 for memory. And yours works from the factory at about 1300 in boost and full stock from memory.

s
saa0891 19.11.21

Lisstoman

I wrote about your knowledge above, for me personally, that's all.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

saa0891
Well, dedicate me to a cool overclocker) I even threw you a proofer with an increase of 40%, but you couldn't even understand it) Well, yes, I was mistaken by 5%, but there is an error in any measurements, but you are nothing sensible I could not squeeze out in defense of my position)
Ps: do you have a procyclist with an index "k" also in stock running on a mother with a cz chipset?

A
AndrewTi 19.11.21

This is a fashion such that it is about clucking optimization? Well guys, here is my bakery - relatively average by today's standards:
nVidia 660 2 giga and AMD FH 6300.
The game is about 50-60 FPS at the same high settings.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Don't touch him. He has a mental trauma after scalping.
AndrewTi
Here one expert claims that this cannot be. Moreover, judging by his knowledge, he feeds on feces, which he regularly throws onto Overlockers with a body named Phoenix, who draws whole towels with graphs in which he slightly corrects the numbers.

R
Ratigan667 19.11.21

Just in case, I'll drop it here.
Where do I have 13-24 fps? There is slight twitching, but this is due to the video recording.

V
Vladimir Platonov 19.11.21

Ratigan667
everything works fine for you compared to my laptop (15FPS gaming) - as a result, the fallout was deleted, until better times and a better computer, if I showed how everything works for me ... that would be very funny, it would still be had to shoot on the phone, tk. the program would just kill everything =))