3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coach_spb_89 19.11.21 01:07 am

Bastards, Lurkomorye, what's next?

The Padonkaff jargon, which was popular in 2006, 2007 and early 2008, was replaced by various words from the Lurkomorye into our vocabulary. What will be next?
YOUR OPTIONS ???

ps forgot about the restlessness, but this is closer to the underground, with the exception of a short time of citation by schoolchildren
99 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 19.11.21

Why exactly Lurkovskiy?
Well, in general, it's funny that it has become ordinary words.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

huh) siggy-piggy ...

mashashara hacked alinases?))

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.11.21

Bastards, Lurkomorye, what's next?
Spoiler

m
masha 19.11.21

NOW ALMOST and, like bae, yes, NOTHING more interesting appears! 11! 1! 11adinadin

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Yesterday, in one rather popular political talk show, I heard:
- Skrymsdili
And I liked the almost instant reaction of one of the participants:
- What can you say about the city of Pisa?

P
PaulTheApostle 19.11.21

2016 >> Lurkomorye.

m
masha 19.11.21

Idain
And what could that mean?

P
PaulTheApostle 19.11.21

Masha
about the fact that Lurka is hopelessly outdated. Most of the articles written by FIG knows and almost does not change. Here I look at several articles, they have never changed since I read them for the first time a couple of years ago

m
masha 19.11.21

Idain
I read there recently about Half-Life and Doom, but it is not updated. But there are articles that are written completely and correctly. Well, do not cut it out. The government of the Russian Federation in general should provide lifetime free hosting for the site's base, because Lurkomorye is of historical value as a cultural monument.

P
PaulTheApostle 19.11.21

How to say, in general, giving them free hosting is a good idea, but it seems to me that this will not help in its revival. At most, only in read-on, all good articles are translated, that's all. But still there are a bunch of articles on which local users to work.

Yes, only important articles should be saved, but there are some articles that are not needed there.

V
Vaipen 19.11.21

You still have something to say against Lurkovsky.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

Lurka is not lying.

j
jeorje 19.11.21

just now I was walking past three, already relatively grown-up lads, at least near a car that clearly belonged to one of them; well, I think everyone will understand what I mean, hands in trousers, spitting every minute (well, probably, I still passed by), a street bazaar, corresponding facial expressions and gestures; I think that with a family each of them is completely different, in a lecture room with a professor they are different, and even in a forest or in the mountains, if they get there one by one, they will be completely different; for me it is nothing more than duplicity and a pronounced ability to bend ..
actually I'm a little off topic, because Lurkomorie is great; although there is no need to be a parrot or a chameleon (I don’t touch respected birds and animals)), but picking up some worthy words or chips would harm anyone, but here you need to have a certain taste and be able to distinguish grains from chaff ..

7Rain7 19.11.21

G
Gauguin 19.11.21

Lurka is already in the past. Now they watch "intellectual" bloggers on YouTube and return to the sucker.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

farther? nextgen not otherwise. amphitheaters

K
Kay Ovald 19.11.21

Duc, it has come already and blooms with all the smells of the cesspool.
Write with a small letter, ignore spaces, or even all punctuation marks. It is not only children who sin with this, but also quite adults and sin everywhere.
So that is exactly what the current replacement for that crap is.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

Kay
Ovald prn you nkmn?

m
masha 19.11.21

Why read if there is Yutuyube, and swearing.