3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysta 19.11.21 01:14 am

Technical Issues (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Discussion of technical problems related to the game.

42 Comments
Sort by:
g
game_man 19.11.21

Hello! Please tell me, in what way is the GTA 3 licensed disc recorded?
for example: CD-COPS, StarForce, SecuROM, SafeDisc, etc.?
Thanks for the answers and advice !!

4uBak 19.11.21

Tell me how to fix the drawing as in the screenshot ??
PlayGround.ru
It is impossible to play with such a drawing, although the laptop is powerful ...

I
I raspy61 I 19.11.21

Did you put any fashion?
in the settings, set the maximum drawing distance, but it will hardly help.

4uBak 19.11.21

did, did not help, did not install mods

M
MC_Black 19.11.21

Is the frame limiter worth it?

4uBak 19.11.21

no, bet ?? 7

D
DimZet 19.11.21

you first experiment, and then ask.
turn on the frame limiter, and sync. frames.

4uBak 19.11.21

about ATP DimZet13, helped, everything was fixed, though the FPS dropped a little (frame limit), but nothing

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.11.21

In the game, when you press the LMB, the game is minimized somewhere every other time. Very pissed off, help

R
Raziel_Messiah 19.11.21

People, I had a break in gaming for almost a year, and now I decided to play GTA 3, I have a license from 1C. I installed it, run it, and in my game the camera looks at the character from the front = (I press W Persian goes backward, I press S Persian goes forward .. = (Tell me, can anyone come across this? When the last time I installed GTA 3, everything was fine, but right now the camera is looking at the face, it’s inconvenient to play backwards.

G
GRAUPAL 19.11.21

Maybe you have a classic control in your control settings, not a standard one.

R
Raziel_Messiah 19.11.21

No, with any setting, this is nonsense. I tried to control the gamepad, the problem was solved after that ...

i
igor from 1992 19.11.21

people SOS I have a glitch with the elevator: I walk, I don't bother anyone, and it happens that I fly and my health is taken away, or in general I just stumble and die right away

G
GRAUPAL 19.11.21

Igor NO 2 We
've written about this a hundred times here. Dig into the graphics settings. There you need to enable frame synchronization or frame limiting.

H
Hell_Bell 19.11.21

Help, after the video with the captions: "Rom ok", "Ram ok", and R * just a black screen.
I put compatibility on windows xp, 2000, 98 - nothing.
The Gta 3 user files folder is generally empty.
What to do?
I want to re-run :))
PS The last firewood on the card.
Intel Core i7 2630QM, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GT540M video card.

H
Hell_Bell 19.11.21

That's it, I solved the problem. The fact is that I have 2 video cards on my laptop. I set in the NVidia settings that only a discrete video card worked. I put autoselection and it all worked :)
It's not convenient, of course, to switch from autoselection to a discrete video card every time, but alas :)

Z
Zmey20009 19.11.21

For some time now, after the first video, GTA III began to fly out. I tried to update the drivers - it didn't help. By the way, Vice City also crashes, but immediately after launch

B
Br. Benjamin 19.11.21

Guys, please help. I decided to shake off the old days and go through GTA3. But such a problem: even at the very beginning of the game, in the very first place to save the game, when leaving the house on the street to the road, the player starts to blow somewhere like the wind, and when it is brought down, then all health is zero. So it went on, near the water as well, blows the player into the water and all over again. Like a car knocking down ... What's the problem? If anyone comes across, help.

z
zet_21 19.11.21

When I play, it does not react in any way to mouse movements, that is, the camera does not rotate, the
settings that can be changed, and it does not respond to clicks in the menu, but reacts to movements

There was a similar problem in CA and Weiss, but I solved it by opening the map, ( that is, you open - close everything works) but in GTA 3 there is no card. What should I do?

X
Xaker 23 19.11.21

People my font disappears, that is, I reboot the game and it disappears and then it becomes pale again and disappears again!