3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strangelove 19.11.21 01:14 am

General technical problems (Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days)

A topic for the future, in order to reduce the amount of flooding and confusion.
150 Comments
Sort by:
n
nayk-ru 19.11.21

everything went fine, launched as administrator.

v
valeron_kulik 19.11.21

Installed pirate, when I start it writes "The current user does not have permission to run this application. Exit from KL2". Win7 x64 system, administrator rights are

J
Just Kane 19.11.21

Piz * ets people help crashes every 30-40 minutes how to fix it? I have a license

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 19.11.21

By the way, guys. Here are some friends asking me, "Can the game run on Pentium IV and Radeon 9600 Series"? I can't even find an answer for them, I think not. What are your assumptions?

l
lixach93 19.11.21

Is it possible to somehow turn off the vertical purple lines, and squares appear during the shootout?

D
Demigod 666 19.11.21

The problem with restarting the computer has been resolved.
The game runs only on Win XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7. The first two packs of Win XP and Win 2000 are not supported.
link to updates http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=ru&FamilyID=2fcde6ce-b5fb-4488-8c50-fe22559d164e I
warn you that a crack may come off Windows.
Even if all programs show that you have sp3, install this service pack anyway!
I myself have a license xp sp2 thought that it was automatically updated, it turned out that no, although it was written sp3 !!!!

s
sevik68 19.11.21

Damn ...
And on my pig, even the installation does not start at all ...
I downloaded the English version from the reload, the full version. I mounted the isoshnik in the daimon, run steambackup.exe, blinks the DOS window and that's it, nothing else happens, unpacking as described does not start ...
Axis of wines xn sp3.
Help comrades plz ...

s
sevik68 19.11.21

Are you all sitting on repacks ???
Who installed the full image ??
Or is it a fake weighing 7 gigs?
I tried to unpack it with a phoenix, so that one throws errors, cannot open some files, although I launched it as it should, first the phoenix was updated, then set it on the mounted image

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

lixach93
You can! Look for the "full screen effects" option in the graphics options

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

andre71
I understand! But I had no crap! Downloaded, unpacked, launched, played! Let's go let off steam on the horizontal bars!

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

Don Kane
Try updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version!

s
sevik68 19.11.21

GeologSFU
Koneshno updated, all one to one as in the instructions in the pictures ...
The first time from reload I see such a jumbled release ...
The version is exactly multi 6 taken on ex.ua

G
GeologSFU 19.11.21

did you download the image normally? Fully?
Check the hash!

L
LDV2509 19.11.21

People, my game is very slow. What's on the low, what's on the maximum. It brakes the same way.
What to do?

D
DarthMIX 19.11.21

help me a pirate repack every time I leave the game and just try to start something else: a browser, another game or a computer program all the time starts to reboot what to do?

l
leonikusrus 19.11.21

I have such show-offs in the network, when you play a match, the room is closed, and constantly throws an error, they say the program does not answer, who knows what to do? Game license if that

A
AtomicAcid 19.11.21

+1 such shit, plus after that the rank by 8 becomes back

p
professor12 19.11.21

Has anyone else besides me noticed that there is no anti-aliasing in the game? What game and video card settings have I tried, and anti-aliasing is always the same, i.e. it is not there at all. How to deal with this?

m
mXStar 19.11.21

Guys, after installation, such a thing flies out pamagite pliz ....
http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1008/5f/a856cb3bfbea.jpg

P
Pagada 19.11.21

The entry point to the procedure alSource3i was not found in the DLL OpenAl32.dll

What should I do ??

I have 7 wines
running the OpenAl program and still nothing (((((((((((9