3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21 01:26 am

Secrets and gags from all parts of Hitman (Hitman: Blood Money)

Since in the old topic about secrets there is more nonsense than secrets, then I created a new Temko, and they did not talk much about jokes in the old topic, and this topic is also intended for secrets and jokes from ALL parts of the Hitman.

1 - the rat club (you need to kill all the rats in the Opera mission in one of the rooms, pick up the card on the table and go through the door near which the worker is constantly running around)
PlayGround.ru

2 - Dances (just stand for a while in one of the 3 bars of the mission about the Raven, well, or as in the screenshot on the mission about the Wedding)

PlayGround.ru

3 - Decorations (almost the same scenery in the first mission of Hitman 2 and in the mission of Hitman 4 about the Winery)

PlayGround.ru
=
PlayGround.ru

4 - Cook (well, obviously he doesn't wash his hands)) (Traditions of Trade mission Hitman 1)

PlayGround.ru

5 - clothes (everything is in the same mission as indicated above, you can change into that guy who always runs around with a vacuum cleaner in the dentist's ward at the curbstone, the one in the screenshot you just need to come up and press use, how the clothes got there is not clear)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

6 - comments here not needed

PlayGround.ru

7 - many probably saw a scarecrow from the Hitman 2 training mission, he still knew how to turn his head)

PlayGround.ru

but not many people know that the stuffed clothes are clothes of Ivan Zilvanovich from Hitman 1

PlayGround.ru

8 - Cross or ... a weapon? (in the house with the Hitman 2 weapon there is a place where either a cross should hang (the one that the Holy Father gives the Hitman) or I don’t know what, I myself did not find this mysterious weapon)

PlayGround.ru

9 - Hotels or 4 stars turn into 5 (many know that the mission with the murder of the Fuchs brothers in the hotel was transferred from Hitman 1 to Hitman 3, but not many noticed that there was 1 more star in Hitman 3 in this hotel), however, just like and the disappearance of the letter D in the title, miracles are direct.

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

10 - Godmode ON? (in the penultimate mission where it is important and necessary to find an agent, when an agent is found, you can put sooooo many cartridges into him and he will remain alive, the question remains, what did they do to him there in this hospital?)

PlayGround.ru

11 - were you humane? (at the very beginning of Hitman 4, when you enter the theater, they write there that you need to kill a gangster, if you just stand for a while, then this gangster will set fire to the one who was asking about something)

PlayGround.ru

12 - mask (all in the same theater there is a huge face of the devil hanging on the wall, in the mission Dancing with the Devils the same face of the devil, but it has already been turned into a mask)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

13 - oddities
1 - these are the goals in the post of the Hitman mission 3
PlayGround.ru
2 - this is in the mission Traditions of the Hitman Trade 3, there is a guard room in which a map of the area is lit on the monitors, but this map does not fit the one given to the mission itself.
PlayGround.ru

14 - Are you afraid of GHOSTS (all in the same mission of the Tradition of Trade, you can strangle a GHOST, for this you just need to put a stranglehold on his neck or inject a syringe)
ps if you inject a syringe because it is a sleeping pill, then after a while the ghost will wake up again and then it will be seen in the mirror a little differently than usual)
PlayGround.ru

heh well, here, unfortunately, the ghost itself did not get into the frame, but it is right, in general, if you take him out into the room where the policeman walks, then when he enters there and of course stumbles upon a dead ghost, such an inscription will appear and aimed fire will be opened at you , just defenders of ghosts of some sort.
PlayGround.ru

15 - reloading is not needed (in the first Hitman, if you have a lot of rounds for the shotgun, then take it along with the Beretta as shown in the screenshot and the sawn-off shotgun will shoot together with the Beretta without reloading)

PlayGround.ru

well, that's all that I could find and remember lately , now you write here about the secrets and tricks you found (preferably with screenshots)
128 Comments
Sort by:
s
space_monkey 19.11.21

I already knew all this for a long time, by the way, about 4-5 stars in the hotel and other differences in the missions of the first and third parts, you can throw off the fact that 47 did not remember the area 100 percent (he also dreams about it)

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

I already knew all this for a long time,
well, you knew, I knew, but I didn’t know all the same) you better write what you know)

47 didn’t remember the area 100 percent
yeah) and the rest of the area is 100 percent )

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

how did you choke? - just before the ghost enters the wall, you put a strap around his neck.

screenshots to spread the loss it became just just look here on the site the column (the one that is just below the user) there you press the review, choose where the screen is in your computer and then copy the link and that's it, it's simple)

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

hmmmm strange, there should be a screen on the site, maybe your screen format is not the same, although I don't know.

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

like the badge disappears in a week, or after a week and a half, I won’t say for sure when the badges were registered, there wasn’t even anymore.

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

I don’t know if I would have known already)

A
Assassin 19.11.21

http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/238625/1663/12084/
And I kicked the whole spirit out of fuchs!
http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/238625/1663/12085/
By the way, the ghost's face reminded me of Parchezzi - my eyes were red ...

A
Assassin 19.11.21

So what? There is also a description of prohodilov for the second part. Hitman isn't just Blood Money. And self-advertising is not necessary. The contracts are not at all prehistoric! And neh to drive a barrel on Wolf! Get lost, Temka. I am quite satisfied with such a forum ...

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

The Incredible, if this topic was NOT necessary, I think it would be erased by admins or moderators, so if you don’t like Temko then don’t go into it.

Mister Metsger
))))

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

Temka is normal. Wolf is great. I tried, respect. And you, Mister Unthinkable, what do you think - if you create a separate topic about Contracts - there will be a lot of people on it? I doubt. And here everything: i1 and 2, as well as 3 and 4.
All that is needed in one bottle. Whoever needs it, they will use it.

T
The incredible 19.11.21

No, I wanted to say that mine IS GOOD ALSO. No offense, okay?

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

No offense, okay?

of course without)

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

right now, while I was passing Death on the Mississippi, I noticed such a joke: it
appears that we are taking an alligator hostage that goes to the cake - it’s a pity for him to use the syringe. So, I took him hostage, he didn’t see me, not a soul was nearby, the streak of suspicion was at zero. So this freak says to me: "Don't do anything stupid, bald (Don't do anything stupid, bald)" It would be interesting to know how he knows it :)

B
Bleed on me 19.11.21

No ... he says, "Don't do anything stupid, pal" ... "Pal" means buddy ...

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

Thank you, Scar, otherwise something really comes out of such a translation, I know English, but alas, not as I would like

H
Hit cat 19.11.21

Today I almost choked on a laugh: mission ... um ... damn it, I forgot the exact name! Well, about Kamchatka!
In short, I changed Hitman into Fuchs, one fraternized with Bjarkov, he went to drink vodka, and I walk up to him from the back, he looks around and really turns his head 180 degrees! He looks at the false Fuchs, and he pours vodka on the back of his head .. And again he turns the boss further. Burnout ...

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

In the mission "A dance with the devil" in the final cutscene, Bald puts a cannon to the back of Smith's head. In HIS HAND there is a colt117 (the one that we will remove from Parchezzi's corpse only in the next mission). Strange, isn't it?

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

And Bald is also taking doping! And where did the agency look to recruit drug addicts and gums :)

PlayGround.ru

Did you know that Degago senior is a fan of the art of painting and our alter ego. Well, since he is such a fan, shouldn't he arrange a meeting with the object of his adoration :)

PlayGround.ru

A
Assassin 19.11.21

Today Requiem played (essno on Pro). So that's it. He shot everyone (started with a cripple) - the priest and the journalist remained. I ran to the cars - there is a journalist. I run to him. A priest overtakes me and runs to the journalist. I got the Bollers - double headshot. The holy padre lies. I run up - and he lifted Kust in 1911! But he didn’t use it. That's actually the whole joke.
More on Requiem. All the same nimble mulatto has a pistol or a machine gun. There is a pocket knife (Stelet) and a bomb! Yes Yes! Bomb. I was repeatedly blown up when I was hiding behind the columns. But I didn't know what it was. And now, when Fraps was looking, he noticed that the body had a bomb. I repeated the operation, I run up to the corpse, but the bomb cannot be taken. This is the IQ aka Ai of our opponents! They can throw bombs.

Nope. YOU'RE. FUCK !!! I am posting the most beautiful version in the Requiem.
We got up. We don't shoot - we hide the pestles in our bosom and run towards the four guards. Everyone is okay. Take out the guns. They shoot. Shoot max 50 health. We run to the tools. When I ran (checked several times), while they shoot at me, someone is being shot. Like by accident. The guards run downstairs. And stupidly stuck into the wall. Some of the guards get up and ... are scattered around the perimeter. Each has its own route. Well-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo. Hitman forward. We start with the inconspicuous. From those to whom everyone has their backs. In the ear with a screwdriver, pulling from the eyes, we take the gun. We come to the second. Similar actions. At least three guards can be eliminated this way. Take the Bollers. We go downstairs. And we stupidly shoot about five people. Essno from the first clip. Two guards and a disabled person remain. Maybe if the journalist and the holy father also survived. We show ourselves to the guards. Those stupidly run after you. As soon as they "steamed" we quietly extinguish. And the most relish !!!!! DISABLED PERSON!!!! We show ourselves to him. And we make our feet towards the main entrance to the "tomb" (where the front door is). He quietly wheels up there. We provoke him. He takes out the Colt. And we stupidly run down from him. He follows us quickly and rolls over on the steps !!!! Checked repeatedly! Accident!!! Not! This is a frame. He rolls over in a wheelchair. You won't believe it until you see it. The neighbors cursed the gamer from the next apartment for a long time, for the fact that he laughed wildly for five minutes! And we stupidly run down from him. He follows us quickly and rolls over on the steps !!!! Checked repeatedly! Accident!!! Not! This is a frame. He rolls over in a wheelchair. You won't believe it until you see it. The neighbors cursed the gamer from the next apartment for a long time, for the fact that he laughed wildly for five minutes! And we stupidly run down from him. He follows us quickly and rolls over on the steps !!!! Checked repeatedly! Accident!!! Not! This is a frame. He rolls over in a wheelchair. You won't believe it until you see it. The neighbors cursed the gamer from the next apartment for a long time, for the fact that he laughed wildly for five minutes!

A
Assassin 19.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru