3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21 01:26 am

Secrets and gags from all parts of Hitman (Hitman: Blood Money)

Since in the old topic about secrets there is more nonsense than secrets, then I created a new Temko, and they did not talk much about jokes in the old topic, and this topic is also intended for secrets and jokes from ALL parts of the Hitman.

1 - the rat club (you need to kill all the rats in the Opera mission in one of the rooms, pick up the card on the table and go through the door near which the worker is constantly running around)
PlayGround.ru

2 - Dances (just stand for a while in one of the 3 bars of the mission about the Raven, well, or as in the screenshot on the mission about the Wedding)

PlayGround.ru

3 - Decorations (almost the same scenery in the first mission of Hitman 2 and in the mission of Hitman 4 about the Winery)

PlayGround.ru
=
PlayGround.ru

4 - Cook (well, obviously he doesn't wash his hands)) (Traditions of Trade mission Hitman 1)

PlayGround.ru

5 - clothes (everything is in the same mission as indicated above, you can change into that guy who always runs around with a vacuum cleaner in the dentist's ward at the curbstone, the one in the screenshot you just need to come up and press use, how the clothes got there is not clear)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

6 - comments here not needed

PlayGround.ru

7 - many probably saw a scarecrow from the Hitman 2 training mission, he still knew how to turn his head)

PlayGround.ru

but not many people know that the stuffed clothes are clothes of Ivan Zilvanovich from Hitman 1

PlayGround.ru

8 - Cross or ... a weapon? (in the house with the Hitman 2 weapon there is a place where either a cross should hang (the one that the Holy Father gives the Hitman) or I don’t know what, I myself did not find this mysterious weapon)

PlayGround.ru

9 - Hotels or 4 stars turn into 5 (many know that the mission with the murder of the Fuchs brothers in the hotel was transferred from Hitman 1 to Hitman 3, but not many noticed that there was 1 more star in Hitman 3 in this hotel), however, just like and the disappearance of the letter D in the title, miracles are direct.

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

10 - Godmode ON? (in the penultimate mission where it is important and necessary to find an agent, when an agent is found, you can put sooooo many cartridges into him and he will remain alive, the question remains, what did they do to him there in this hospital?)

PlayGround.ru

11 - were you humane? (at the very beginning of Hitman 4, when you enter the theater, they write there that you need to kill a gangster, if you just stand for a while, then this gangster will set fire to the one who was asking about something)

PlayGround.ru

12 - mask (all in the same theater there is a huge face of the devil hanging on the wall, in the mission Dancing with the Devils the same face of the devil, but it has already been turned into a mask)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

13 - oddities
1 - these are the goals in the post of the Hitman mission 3
PlayGround.ru
2 - this is in the mission Traditions of the Hitman Trade 3, there is a guard room in which a map of the area is lit on the monitors, but this map does not fit the one given to the mission itself.
PlayGround.ru

14 - Are you afraid of GHOSTS (all in the same mission of the Tradition of Trade, you can strangle a GHOST, for this you just need to put a stranglehold on his neck or inject a syringe)
ps if you inject a syringe because it is a sleeping pill, then after a while the ghost will wake up again and then it will be seen in the mirror a little differently than usual)
PlayGround.ru

heh well, here, unfortunately, the ghost itself did not get into the frame, but it is right, in general, if you take him out into the room where the policeman walks, then when he enters there and of course stumbles upon a dead ghost, such an inscription will appear and aimed fire will be opened at you , just defenders of ghosts of some sort.
PlayGround.ru

15 - reloading is not needed (in the first Hitman, if you have a lot of rounds for the shotgun, then take it along with the Beretta as shown in the screenshot and the sawn-off shotgun will shoot together with the Beretta without reloading)

PlayGround.ru

well, that's all that I could find and remember lately , now you write here about the secrets and tricks you found (preferably with screenshots)
128 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood and dead 19.11.21

Znashov is looking for one joke. If you follow the bartender-Satan in the mission Dance with the Devil, then you can see how he spits on the bar when he sees a stain. By the way, no one knows what you need a cinema projector in a room with a large chair for a CIA agent?

C
Consul 19.11.21

If you follow the bartender-Satan in the mission Dance with the Devil, then you can see how he spits on the bar when he sees a stain.
So what? He spat, wiped everything together and everything, as if washed ... This is not a joke

A
Arteeem 19.11.21

who is this girl?
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

if you go in and have nothing to do ...

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

if you kill her, you can find a dead girl behind the couch.

PlayGround.ru

Here you can see her tattoo in the form of a skull on ...

PlayGround.ru

she is not in the mission,
this is an unfinished quest

C
Consul 19.11.21

this is a button accordion ... and you are a noob, don’t you know that at the end of the game all and sundry will hunt for 47? this is also a hired killer, the girl killed some whore, took the room keys from her and pretended to be another whore, and waited for 47 to kill ... a cover ... after all, even when loading the mission, a silhouette and a question mark are visible on the right ...

H
HitMaxeLL 19.11.21

you can find a dead girl behind the couch.

She's not dead, she's in the cut.
And by the way, very strange ...)
Try to lure the guard there so that he would see her and bring her to her senses ...))
... He will then also be in shock ...)

S
Sinergy 19.11.21

I do not know, this may not be a secret, but see for yourself. after the first mission, read the newspaper.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RevoTroop 19.11.21

yes, the topic is old, although there were no special conversations about it ...

s
savelev_aleksand 19.11.21

A hint in the newspapers of the Kayne & Lynch game. There was also an organization of seven, and a similar nature of the characters.

F
Ferrari F1 19.11.21

Spoiler of pix.PlayGround.ru

Hitman: Codename 47 in the Trade Traditions mission - the moment of a conversation with the hotel administrator.

R
Ripper man 19.11.21

Ferrari F1
Couldn't post more

806653790809545634 19.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
hitman 2: the guard doesn't always do it behind the tree

p
petronij1986 19.11.21

The pistol of 1911 is easy to endure, if you cleverly kill Mark Puraya 111, but think about how to do it, I can tell you, you don't need to shoot, you don't need to close combat. how to take out the rest of the rifle there are a lot of them in the game. Well, first of all, those that need to be brought in suitcases to the boxes of the Center for Contemporary Art, collect them near them and make a RESERVE OF WEAPONS, but there are ventari that cannot be collected, they must be taken out in a cop uniform or an FBI uniform

e
ewqdsa 19.11.21

in the mission "until death do not part" to the right of the stage, a white tendency is pulled there is a cake in it a mine if you have 2 mines bought then this will be the third one we go up to the attic of the house and set mines on three winches they are marked with a place that may be of interest to you (who does not know this is an exclamation mark in a circle) and we go downstairs, we move to a safe distance and click on the ditonator (the house is settling, voila) very hard

to the right of the stage there is a white tendette there is a cake
There is no cake.

D
DemonOfDark 19.11.21

The worst glitch Hitman BM was just found by me.

Loading the New Life level.
Take a gun: a gun (I had a normal .40 with a silencer) and MP5 (without stock, without silencer, short barrel - always, any type of ammo, I had a magnum)
Once booted level, throw on the asphalt machine and engage goparya to him with a coin. As soon as he takes the machine gun, we take out the pistol so that he can see
him and run for help. We take him hostage and, attention, push him with the G button and immediately run up from behind and take him hostage. To
find out if you got it right or not, try firing your pistol and reloading it. If properly captured, the Hostage will stand rooted to the spot, and not
lie down while the weapon is loading. Further, we take out a coin (number 7) and come close to the sewer hatch. Press G and the fun begins.
When you approach the corpse (WTF ?!) and pick up the machine gun, take a closer look at it. D:

Everything was done without cheats.
Version 1.2

Write who did it, otherwise it didn’t work the second time :(.
To whom it is interesting: The
glitch was that the machine, when lifting, suddenly, absolutely all improvements appeared, including the shortened and regular barrels TOGETHER, on which there were 4 (!!!) mufflers of both types and 2 laser sights.When I saw this wunderwolf, my jaw dropped, but all these improvements were only visual.

DemonOfDark
Everything worked out only until the moment where it was necessary to press G next to the hatch. At this time, Hitman began to throw the supposedly "invisible person" into the hatch, and the runner simply ran to the house. When the Hitman completely threw the invisible body, the runner fell. When I lifted the machine gun, I did not notice anything strange on it. It was as always.

D
DemonOfDark 19.11.21

hm 47, it doesn't work for me either :(. Apparently, there was a glitch with the texture or I missed something, but the assault rifle clearly changed outwardly, as if it had all the grades,
including a shortened barrel along with a regular one and 2 a silencer on each.
Also, when this man started to raise the machine gun, I also raised it, but the machine gun turned out to be with him. I missed something in the chronology, but I don’t remember what :(.

D
DemonOfDark 19.11.21

It worked! You need to let the dude raise the machine gun and hide it, then push and get the pistol, he will get the machine gun, at this moment we just circle around him and wait until he throws MP5 and runs. At this moment, we take him hostage and carry out the seizure described in my first message. Choose a sleeping pill with the number 1 and call it.
About a miracle! The machine gun that he threw will be back with him, but not quite the usual one! I would put in a screen, but I can't.

Yes, the machine has really changed.
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DemonOfDark 19.11.21

Not just changed, but appeared out of nowhere. It turns out that the runner is a killer with a new assault rifle).

Silverboiller also changes to fully upgraded.