3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21 01:26 am

Secrets and gags from all parts of Hitman (Hitman: Blood Money)

Since in the old topic about secrets there is more nonsense than secrets, then I created a new Temko, and they did not talk much about jokes in the old topic, and this topic is also intended for secrets and jokes from ALL parts of the Hitman.

1 - the rat club (you need to kill all the rats in the Opera mission in one of the rooms, pick up the card on the table and go through the door near which the worker is constantly running around)
PlayGround.ru

2 - Dances (just stand for a while in one of the 3 bars of the mission about the Raven, well, or as in the screenshot on the mission about the Wedding)

PlayGround.ru

3 - Decorations (almost the same scenery in the first mission of Hitman 2 and in the mission of Hitman 4 about the Winery)

PlayGround.ru
=
PlayGround.ru

4 - Cook (well, obviously he doesn't wash his hands)) (Traditions of Trade mission Hitman 1)

PlayGround.ru

5 - clothes (everything is in the same mission as indicated above, you can change into that guy who always runs around with a vacuum cleaner in the dentist's ward at the curbstone, the one in the screenshot you just need to come up and press use, how the clothes got there is not clear)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

6 - comments here not needed

PlayGround.ru

7 - many probably saw a scarecrow from the Hitman 2 training mission, he still knew how to turn his head)

PlayGround.ru

but not many people know that the stuffed clothes are clothes of Ivan Zilvanovich from Hitman 1

PlayGround.ru

8 - Cross or ... a weapon? (in the house with the Hitman 2 weapon there is a place where either a cross should hang (the one that the Holy Father gives the Hitman) or I don’t know what, I myself did not find this mysterious weapon)

PlayGround.ru

9 - Hotels or 4 stars turn into 5 (many know that the mission with the murder of the Fuchs brothers in the hotel was transferred from Hitman 1 to Hitman 3, but not many noticed that there was 1 more star in Hitman 3 in this hotel), however, just like and the disappearance of the letter D in the title, miracles are direct.

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

10 - Godmode ON? (in the penultimate mission where it is important and necessary to find an agent, when an agent is found, you can put sooooo many cartridges into him and he will remain alive, the question remains, what did they do to him there in this hospital?)

PlayGround.ru

11 - were you humane? (at the very beginning of Hitman 4, when you enter the theater, they write there that you need to kill a gangster, if you just stand for a while, then this gangster will set fire to the one who was asking about something)

PlayGround.ru

12 - mask (all in the same theater there is a huge face of the devil hanging on the wall, in the mission Dancing with the Devils the same face of the devil, but it has already been turned into a mask)

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

13 - oddities
1 - these are the goals in the post of the Hitman mission 3
PlayGround.ru
2 - this is in the mission Traditions of the Hitman Trade 3, there is a guard room in which a map of the area is lit on the monitors, but this map does not fit the one given to the mission itself.
PlayGround.ru

14 - Are you afraid of GHOSTS (all in the same mission of the Tradition of Trade, you can strangle a GHOST, for this you just need to put a stranglehold on his neck or inject a syringe)
ps if you inject a syringe because it is a sleeping pill, then after a while the ghost will wake up again and then it will be seen in the mirror a little differently than usual)
PlayGround.ru

heh well, here, unfortunately, the ghost itself did not get into the frame, but it is right, in general, if you take him out into the room where the policeman walks, then when he enters there and of course stumbles upon a dead ghost, such an inscription will appear and aimed fire will be opened at you , just defenders of ghosts of some sort.
PlayGround.ru

15 - reloading is not needed (in the first Hitman, if you have a lot of rounds for the shotgun, then take it along with the Beretta as shown in the screenshot and the sawn-off shotgun will shoot together with the Beretta without reloading)

PlayGround.ru

well, that's all that I could find and remember lately , now you write here about the secrets and tricks you found (preferably with screenshots)
128 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hit cat 19.11.21

From annealing disabled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Mister Metsger, made fun .. we must also try this trick))

A
Assassin 19.11.21

Yes, I myself pissed off for a long time! Twenty times I did it. I wrote to Fraps. Cool shot!

H
Hit cat 19.11.21

Well, ti rolls such a businesslike, pokes a colt, then - crumpled and snorted, whinnied to tears)))

A
Assassin 19.11.21

I also sometimes described somersaults!

B
Bleed on me 19.11.21

Damn right, Mother Death definitely has a sense of humor ...

A
Assassin 19.11.21

And what! Rather, a heightened sense of humor!

J
Janka 19.11.21

You said 47 can be gripping from behind. But as?

H
Hit cat 19.11.21

With a weapon, you sneak up to the brow from behind and press the "action" button.

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

that's right, and then some wiseacres said that with a paired Silverbuller, he was not enough in the shield. But nifiga - enough.

H
Hit cat 19.11.21

Strange Sheikh is talking on the phone
http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0611/4db72cdcd352.jpg

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

like a speck in the eye got - gee

A
Alex-47th 19.11.21

I know what is missing. I did it myself, just a couple of clever people say that there is not enough. If I can post a screen

T
The incredible 19.11.21

By the way, the contracts in the tradition of the trade mission have a bathtub completely filled with blood, but I don't remember which office.
And in the mission about bikers, you can see what happened to the girl who was molested in the video. Not for the faint of heart ...

E
ERHater 19.11.21

Heh, just recently noticed that in the splash screen (main menu), where the Hitman's funeral is, when you start the game, there is a full hall of people, and as you progress with each mission, there are fewer and fewer people until an empty hall remains.

A
Assassin 19.11.21

The Incredible
I hope you not only noticed this. If you look in the mirror in the same bathroom, then a ghost slides behind. Who can be strangled =))

T
The incredible 19.11.21

Of course, I just bought a third khytman recently, and I caught a ghost!
Here is a photo:PlayGround.ru

W
Wolfenstein 19.11.21

caught with a stranglehold, now catch with a prick)

T
The incredible 19.11.21

Listen, does anyone have a PSP?

B
Bleed on me 19.11.21

Anything?

A
Assassin 19.11.21

How to complete the Hitman level on PSP in Episode 3 ?? Joking =))))))