3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solus. 19.11.21 12:07 pm

How I love the atmosphere and logic of Fallout 4! (Fallout 4)

That's what Bethesda is best at - convincing game scenes, dramatic plot collisions and an indescribable sequence of game characters involved in the actions!
Spoiler

68 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 19.11.21

The father is also very logical ..
SpoilerAfter the meeting: -What did they want there? Destroy the Brotherhood? What a nightmare! Why is there so much bloodlust in them ?? Yes, by the way, we need to destroy the Subway, drive it fast, be a friend .. Uh .. Son .. Well, you get it "

S
SerialNumber 19.11.21

So when you walk with him around the Brotherhood of Steel base, everyone insults him in every possible way, to which he calmly reacts. Something like:
"-Well, and scum.
-Yes, you are not handsome either."
Here.

v
vzglydizugla 19.11.21

Logic is no longer in the gazebo, but in the felaut itself. Nanotechnology, robots, cyborgs and pistols from pipes, walls with guana (rusty tin, etc.), torn clothes, etc. Even the brotherhood of steel, who managed to get into such a ship, cannot stupidly paint the walls and wash their faces.

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

They are soldiers. They have lost friends / family while fighting enemies. Dick clear that they have a negative attitude towards representatives of other species. Yes, from our time: many veterans still spread rot on the Vietnamese. And read the terminals, there are personal diaries. Brotherhoods are hostile to representatives of ALL aggressive formations. It has a neutral-negative attitude to representatives of other races. For a super mutant under the leadership of Marcus, for example, they are quite adequate. If you run around the deck with a nick / hancock, they also discard negative remarks, but at the same time they are generally passive towards him. Yes, even the terminal of the commander and Tigon: first of all, upon arrival in the commonwealth, you need to establish trade relations with all settlements. Help caravans in trouble and earn their trust by bargaining for a discount along the way. Applies to ALL. It's just that super mutants are mostly aggressive, ghouls are sooo many wild ones. Well, the wastelands are generally vicious (creepers, etc.). BS are soldiers.
Although this screenshot is amusing))).
vzglydizugla
Here the arbor is just to blame. In New Vegas, BS was very civilized, cleaned up, made the most of the bunker. Yes, even their behavior: they tried to fence off the station from the intervention of savages and governments. I think that most of the players first launched Archimedes, and then they already thought about the distribution of energy. So BS is not so far from the truth)))

V
Vladimir Platonov 19.11.21

it's good that the minusers didn't come here =)

P
Prostouser 19.11.21

ZlobnyDed
Heh also killed these moments when I passed for the Institute: "I let you out of the asylum for the sake of an experiment", "Before this meeting, nothing connected you and me and you were / were a stranger to me", "I do not want to risk you and I am worried about you, but you know what? Our super 22813371488 hunters cannot kill a couple of low-level raiders and pick up that fugitive synth by saying a couple of lines from the Institute's code. "I believe in you and therefore, without your permission and consent, I appoint you the future leader of the Institute!"
PS How it burns if there was logic in Treshka when Dad sent us to the memorial, because only we wander through the wastelands for many months and can stand up for ourselves, and they are scientists, then here. NEED? TO REVIVATE BLJAD HUMANITY.

Y
Yaguro 19.11.21

I do not know about Nick, but if you come to the door with X6 and let him go, then a massacre will begin. They ignore the campaign of synths only out of respect for the years.

P
Prostouser 19.11.21

solus.

Spoiler

s
solus. 19.11.21

Prostouser
You have a brahmin on the roof, and I have a BS landing on it. And they walked back and forth there for 5 minutes, unable to jump down and start acting (this is in power armor!):
Spoiler

X
XCAL1BRUH 19.11.21

Yesterday it happened:
I come to the atomic cat base for the first time in a fully deflated X-01 with a jetpack. I went up to Duke (as in Russian localization I don’t know for sure, I play full English): “Listen to my idea: power armor ... with a jetpack on the back. Well, this is an old idea, but it would never have worked ... "
Hmm ... Well, since it never would have worked, I flew out of here.
Flew away

P
Prostouser 19.11.21

alekszvorsk

I
Ihalainen 19.11.21

The gazebo is always one. Approximately the same thing happened in Skyrim when you become a vampire, and then a dawn guard comes up to you and says something like "be on your guard, vampires are everywhere, one of them may be standing next to you, but you won't even guess."

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

Prostouser
Heh, too, these moments were killed when I passed for the Institute: "I let you out of the asylum for the sake of an experiment", "Before this meeting, nothing connected us with you and you were / was a stranger to me", "I don't want to risk you and I am worried about you, but you know what? Our super 22813371488 hunters cannot kill a couple of low-level raiders and pick up that fugitive synth by saying a couple of lines from the Institute's code. "I believe in you and therefore, without your permission and consent, I appoint you the future leader of the Institute!"
PS How it burns if there was logic in Treshka when Dad sent us to the memorial, because only we wander through the wastelands for many months and can stand up for ourselves, and they are scientists, then here. NEED? TO REVIVATE BLJAD HUMANITY.
The Institute has problems with the weapons and combat behavior of the synths, and if you walk inside and talk to certain scientists, they talk about it. It is often mentioned that the character has power armor and its extreme effectiveness, up to the need to make his own (maybe in the dlc the gazebo will burn down the prototype of the Institute's power armor ... dreams). And the synths for battle are so-so, the main goal is an artificial replica of a person from the point of view of behavior. For battle, they really have nothing, the same weapon is weak against the background of a conventional laser.
The Institute, however, is evaporating by research, and not by expansion on the surface.

s
smbdsmoke 19.11.21

Ihalainen the
meaning is, "can stand next to you, but you won't even guess"

P
Prostouser 19.11.21

Apokalipsis113
And the fact that our son doesn't appreciate our life at all is okay?

V
Verzor 19.11.21

vzglydizugla
I'm also surprised, some mechanic easily assembles a teleport on his knee, but normal walls (at least just from planed boards), showers and so on cannot be made, you must be sure to sculpt from some g *** a.

A
Apokalipsis113 19.11.21

Prostouser
And the fact that our son doesn't appreciate our life at all is okay?
He did not know his parents and was raised in a place whose people are indirectly associated with the murder and taking him away from his parents. So for a 60-year-old, he is pretty good even for the surviving parent.

R
RB_XAH 19.11.21

The Institute is the most peaceful and most adequate organization, because the same subway, just a bunch of mindless fanatics who put robots on the same level with people, giving them unlimited power and freedom, which is absolutely impossible to do, because all this will lead to a war of people and synths (many scientists at the institute talk about this), because synths one day simply realize their strength and vitality and take advantage of it. The Brotherhood has become nothing but power armor can boast of, they do not want to restore humanity, they simply collect (sometimes take away by force) all technologies and do not share with anyone, besides, they are fierce racists, and they do not like ordinary settlers either (listen to their conversations ), BS is a military totalitarian organization with a racist and high-profile attitude towards civilians.
PS: Now the main fans (schoolchildren) BS will override me))))

S
Sprintin 19.11.21

shit that's all! I went for the minutemans and everything is ok! bs are alive (a little unhappy that they did not clean the institute), the subway is the same (thankful that I did not erase all synths to hell), the institute blew up but saved the synths! now I help them!
and everyone is happy!

M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

RB_XAH
The most peaceful organization kills everyone and everything.
In this regard, the most peaceful are the Minutemen.