3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solus. 19.11.21 12:07 pm

How I love the atmosphere and logic of Fallout 4! (Fallout 4)

That's what Bethesda is best at - convincing game scenes, dramatic plot collisions and an indescribable sequence of game characters involved in the actions!
Spoiler

68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 19.11.21

It would be more logical to start the game with the fact that all its frozen inhabitants are selected from the shelter, among which there is a former military man who, together with the GG, goes to reconnaissance to the surface, after which the rest follow them. This is how the construction of houses, turrets, generators, etc. can be explained, because among the survivors there are people of various specialties, and it is they who revive the Senchuari. And some military man will conduct a course for a young soldier for a female GG. Why did Bethesda want to kill everyone but GG so badly? For an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty? Well, then it would be possible to make it so that the first one leaves the cryostasis of the GG, gets out, and the rest come out after him.

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.21

Author, piccha - fire)))))

m
mdskzo 19.11.21

finishes that an individual perk from a male partner can only be obtained through a phrase, such as: I love you. and you can sleep with him. no phrases about strong male friendship or camaraderie. from the disguised gays I calculated: McCready, hancock and palladin dance (which is generally synth). maybe I'm not choosing those comrades?

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

mdskzo
No need for innuendo, there is certainly a mess with novels, but no one forces you to do that, they give a perk with maximum trust, they only give a boost to the experience for the bed.
Take the Deacon as a comrade,)

Atay Wolverine
There is a version among fans that Nora is a lawyer only by education, and before the birth of a child she worked in some CIA or other intelligence service. Loser from Vault-Tech is talking about FAMILY merits by the way.

Soniaa
Here was more amused by the stupidity and belief in Maxson's own divinity - he pinned himself into the wasteland alone, to visit a couple of conspirators and did not even put on his super-armor.

Hexogen
According to Patron (well, damn translators) ghouls can do without food. Plus, in this version, they are generally closer to zombies and can go into something like hibernation - the wild ones seem to lie in layers for years.

A
Alexey Enyutin 19.11.21

mdskzo
Does Curie's "friendship" with a female character bother you? Or Piper.
In general, the difference between a female and a male character is only in appearance, voice, adaptation of replicas (moreover, in some places there is no adaptation even) and names of perks. There are no more differences between them.

And if with regards to the game logic.
1) Where do the machine gun turrets get their ammo from? You can't put them in them yourself
2) Why do the settlers have endless cartridges for guns?

This ignorance of logic is aimed at simplifying the gameplay.
Tell me, who after the battle, for example with the raiders, will bypass ALL settlers and check their ammunition?

As for the logic in the dialogues, I agree. Not everywhere it can be traced ..
Talking to Father about the Subway there is a dialogue item "I will not fight the Subway", to which Father says "No objection. This is an order! ". Why this item then?

About the quest" Boy in the chordilnik "is a separate conversation. But honestly, I laughed at this quest. If you are interested in reading my opinion, I will write under the spoiler.
Spoiler The boy did not think of anything better how to hide in a refrigerator from a nuclear bombing. Okay, let's write it off either on ignorance about this "phenomenon" or on too much passion for Indiana Jones. The main character, traveling through the Wasteland, stumbles upon this refrigerator with a boy screaming from inside, from the dialogue with whom it turns out that he has spent 200 years in this refrigerator. No food, no drink. And given that the refrigerator is usually airtight, then there is a lack of air. And he said he couldn't get out because ... the refrigerator doesn't have a handle. Sorry what? Handles INSIDE the refrigerator that opens outward? In addition, there are no handles on the outside of the refrigerator either, which clearly indicates that the refrigerator does not have constipation like, for example, Soviet ZILs had (yes, ZILs are not only machines). He obviously did not try to open it by kicking the door.
Further. The refrigerator door falls away from the first shot at it, and the bullet, judging by the sound, just ricochets from it. An armored refrigerator, however!
Next, I will write a curiosity that I got. (I had read about this quest even earlier and knew what would be there)
Having agreed to take the boy home, on the way, Patron came up to me and offered to buy the boy. Since I am not a slave trader, I just shot him and tricked him. Went through Quincy, met with the boy's parents and ... Patron came! Which I finished off on the road. Since the boy's mother was killed in the shootout, and I didn't want that, I loaded the save and found a marker leading behind one of the Quincy houses, where I found Patron. Shooting him again, I took the boy home, where everything went smoothly.

m
mdskzo 19.11.21

I didn’t pay attention, but then it suddenly struck - I’m an uncle of what level there, with perks, with an arsenal of weapons that rolls out the claws of death like a roller of kittens, I can’t go through the door closed with a chain. CHAIN ​​CARL!

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

mdskzo
I also thought so at first, but then I saw this "chain" :)

Alexey Yenyutin
My Patron got up three times after he was killed, until I stuck the ripper in his neck.
A female character can troll Preston quite well in one dialogue. )))

f
falsh777 19.11.21

That glorious feeling when a drug crutch falls from the legendary cockroach ...