3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 19.11.21 12:58 pm

DS: Ice Wind (Dungeon Siege)

I bought myself DS Icy Wind, but I look at the forum about it not a word. Tell me where this thing came from. Small heroes are pumped up to a maximum of level 30. But Nitsche was so happy to chop.
80 Comments
Sort by:
b
brateckrolic 19.11.21

Yes, it's just such an addon that is not noticeable, or everyone is just so keen on multiplayer that they do not notice the new single player, personally I have been looking for DS: Legends of Arana for 2 months now, and I can’t find it. Someone ahead of me grabs him, apparently there are people in the world who play in DS. By the way, do you know if you order a online store, then the game will come? Whole and harmless?
In general, I liked the Ice Wind, it was very well made, winter still sets me up nastalgically.
e-mail: [email protected]

r
riboid 19.11.21

How did the Boss, the most important "Sk alioz" go? I have three Fighters, two Snipers, two Mages (Healer and Combat) and an ASS. I stand at the gates of the city. Game 'Dungeon Siege "-" Ice Wind "

S
Sanya 19.11.21

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

to brateckrolic
in the markets look, in Moscow it is everywhere. On the Internet it is possible if the payment is on receipt.

to riboid
Uh-huh that's all, game over. It’s a pity, if only they let me enter the city. In general, I'm now using the network, it's also not good

b
brateckrolic 19.11.21

Thank you, I ds: loa already found, bought, and passed, and so I'm generally from Veliky Novgorod, hello to everyone from him and write to me on the soap [email protected]

S
Sacrifice 19.11.21

Actually, the game is kind of short

S
Sacrifice 19.11.21

There is someone

C
Cleric 19.11.21

there is no one! all died !!!

D
Dialog 19.11.21

So our developers have finally started making free mods for games http://www.dark-fox.ru/rus/.

D
Dialog 19.11.21

It turned out that you can even make your own suggestions, interestingoooooo. Need to think.

R
Raccoon 19.11.21

And really the addon is very inconspicuous, in Net there is nothing about it, only Icewindale pops up.
Probably played a third or a quarter. First, a couple of questions for those who finished playing, and then I can share my first impression.
QUESTIONS: How many Persians are met in the course of the game, who can be, well, at least approximately?
Where can you find the 2nd mage? In the second city (Ashenville) I found only 2 (a soldier and a rifleman). Maybe I missed the magician out there somewhere?

IMPRESSION: In principle, so far I do not see anything new in comparison with DS and DS: LOA, even a little more boring, the terrain is monotonous, and all quests are like "find and dunk". In addition, in the first and the very beginning of the second chapter "at the hard level", the armor and destructive power of some ordinary monsters are clearly unbalanced with the capabilities achieved by the team by that time, which is very annoying (in principle, I play without cheats). In particular, there are big trolls and gangsters-axes in the first chapter, and they are only 70 hp, and my majority are over 100. You have to run frantically along the path only firing back, and this in the end zadalbyvaet. Until you torture about a dozen of the very first in such a stupid manner, the team will not grow up to fight them head on. The same garbage with crossbowmen at the beginning of chapter 2, and even standing as an usually inseparable pair. In a team of 5 people, two people do not even reach them, and those who did, shoot a teaspoon each, and they themselves can withstand no more than 3 shots. Maybe someone came up with a simple trick, but I failed the very first ones just by a miracle, hiding behind a slope like behind a parapet, then half of the arrows for crossbowmen seem to go into the ground and the magician manages to keep several people on his feet.

D
Dj DeN 19.11.21

Please answer one question!
Who has an icy wind. What is the version on the regular DS and what is on the LOA? If 1.1 and 1.5, then just super tell who is the translator (Tobish Fargus, 7Wolk, etc.) and on skoki sd?

thanks in advance

D
Dialog 19.11.21

In Icewind, sort of like 2 disks. and the translation is 7wolf.

D
Dialog 19.11.21

I found a magician - he is located further in the Settlement of Merchants, this is closer to the ice caves. By the way, the quests are not only to go-kill, I found some woman who wants us to find her magic book. And here is another one - asks to find a sister who was lost somewhere in the caves.

R
Raccoon 19.11.21

to: DJ Den -
I have Fargusovskaya on 2 CDs, I didn't even look at which version, the controls are the same as in the original DS, that is, there is no exchange of bottles between the Persians, and you can encode only 2 active magic, and not everything from the book. And there is only Russian translation, although English is promised on the label. They make a fool of the people, bastards. The translation is just a "masterpiece" of the Russian language, dialogues and quest tasks still all right, but the names of weapons, magic and monsters are just pi ... ts, there are a number of cases like "Sharp saber", despite the fact that it is not even cold weapon, and bow. They say Platinum has a really Russian and English version of Ice Wind.

to: Dialog
- Many thanks, finally found it. Indeed, after the 2nd Trade Post became more interesting, especially in the defeated Glazern. But the women who are asked to find their sister and have not seen the magic book. Did you miss something or harm everything? Found only a woman who asks to find her father (3rd Trade).

w
white_devil 19.11.21

I have DS from platinum ... like pirate, but there are no good lags, brakes too ... translation is scary to mine almost everywhere ... for example, boots are called "stone bracers or brushes ..." something like that ... bow "long saber "mine, too, is everywhere ...
As for the plot, I can say that it is very short (only 5-6 parts) and an extremely strong imbalance of forces that, especially towards the end, I got sick very much when I had to kill the men with shikirki, who killed my magician in general with one fell swoop and the main archer from 7. .. in general, I played 4 heroes by the end and I really wished that I didn't take the second mage ... because my second archer had to be equipped with a lich spell and she, along with the mage, ran after everyone everywhere ... but men with sikirs are definitely an imbalance they have one ax for the sale of 66,000 gold costs !!! .. and hits from somewhere 133 to somewhere 230 ... it's a shame the battle ...
at the beginning of the game the trolls strongly legalized me and had to replay it many times ...

But in general the addition nevertheless, if it was simple it would probably not be interesting ...

I have two very interesting questions:

1. Do the patches work correctly on Ice Wind ???
2. Explain to me how someone realties how to connect to a multi-user ... otherwise I downloaded the patch through Zone Match and he gave an error and wants me to download it again ... shchaz gradually download another from here ...

w
white_devil 19.11.21

in general, since it looks like it’s all the same Perat translation in places in the menus and inventory is absent ...

w
white_devil 19.11.21

well, if anyone is interested in this, then in the platinum translation version there are also two discs

w
white_devil 19.11.21

there is still a comment about the boss in Ice Wind .. In DS, the original boss is truly a boss and not some kind of necromancer who calls for a current of skeletons ... and in general, to mine, the secks are not spawn ...

D
Dialog 19.11.21

I don’t know about patches, but you missed these tasks (about the book and sister).

R
Raccoon 19.11.21

Dialog: (about quests)
Apparently I really missed the quests about the book and my sister, because I got to "Comrade Skelos".
Where the hell were they? Can't you remember which city or shop? I combed the area tightly and in the cities I seemed to talk to everyone. If I’m not too lazy after Skelos, I’ll go back. Yes, and no woman, suitable for the role of "sister", on the way did not meet. Or from her, too, the horns and legs remained as from some kind of "father" who also had to be looked for.
As for the book, in the destroyed Glatsern I took the book away from some rutsar or magician. It looks ordinary, but it has 3 incomprehensible "pink" magic with a "0" cost, and if you insert it to your character, then black and yellow stripes alternate in the windows of active magic. Isn't this the same book?

As I guess, I "lost" one more quest. In the first chapter, he killed some petty leader of the bandits with a name starting with the letter C, and only then, after returning a little, found a wounded man near the broken cart, who told about this leader. But the quest for him naturally did not appear.

Then, in principle, everything converges, on the box with the CD it is written - 15 quests, and I have 12 hanging.